Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA (50351 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by BigName101: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda.
with this your nonsense mentality, you go suffer tey o

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by PoloG: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
What's up with you Nigerians using these swear words when posting on social media especially IG and Twitter?!!

Do you all think it makes you sound cool or what?!!

I can understand poorly educated African Americans doing that because it's their street language and culture, but this is not anything like Naija na!!!
local Nigeria celebrities will be forming American accent..lol
Inferior people

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by ukaface(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
This one be feeling like gangster
Which one be grass ass n*****

You sha wan tell us say you get gun

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by aktolly54(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Burna Boy, just drop your RIP message and move ahead... Those SA beast does not give a furck about their own artist talk more of you from Nigeria.

We read how they wasted a global star in the person of Lucky Dube and the circumstances surrounding why they killed him.

If you like, have Armoured car, RPGS and grenades in your possession, those cursed xenophobic beast will still get you down.

not without been gun down and killed too. Imagine those mudefuker who killed AKA run away with it
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by gfon(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
By the time the DSS invites this one now he will japa to Spain or even lie that he was just playing with words or composing lyrics of his upcoming song
DSS invite am for wetin?? Oga if you wanna own a gun,get a license for it
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by kelib: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda.
am sorry to say but ur brain is full of poo.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Macgyver1: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
By the time the DSS invites this one now he will japa to Spain or even lie that he was just playing with words or composing lyrics of his upcoming song

DSS will invite him for what? Owning a riffle? You know if it's licensed?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Angelfrost(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
PoloG:
local Nigeria celebrities will be forming American accent..lol
Inferior people

Don't mind them... Mtchewwww!
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by villa9555: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Gun don’t kill man
Man kill man
💔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Royalty83(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
mayor1814:
One of d most dangerous jobs in d world is being a rapper. USA 90s rap beefs come to mind with d deathrow label vs bad boy label beef, Suge Knight's beef with puffy, PAC beefs with puffy, Biggie, mobb deep, Nas and other east coast rappers.

Den early 2000s, 50 cent and Eminem vs jarule and murder inc. t
A

Den recently some rappers gunned down in USA.e.g dat Migos rapper, Nipsey Hussle, etc.

So sad.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by seangy4konji: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even if you have bullet proof vest and twenty guns tucked in..

Head shot from behind..

Burna reduce the Igbo you smoking.

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Autobot05: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
This one just dey say stuff to feel rugged
From the video even if he had a gun wouldn't have saved him from the way he died

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by ovie8200: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
mayor1814:
One of d most dangerous jobs in d world is being a rapper. USA 90s rap beefs come to mind with d deathrow label vs bad boy label beef, Suge Knight's beef with puffy, PAC beefs with puffy, Biggie, mobb deep, Nas and other east coast rappers.

Den early 2000s, 50 cent and Eminem vs jarule and murder inc. twaz a lot.

Den recently some rappers gunned down in USA.e.g dat Migos rapper, Nipsey Hussle, etc.

So sad.

USA rappers na rivalry compare to SA which the people kill their stairs. Have you ever heard na ordinary person killing a rapper in the USA? The answer is no but SA is the ordinary people/rubbers killing their stars.

3 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by IamDora(f): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omihanifa:

Very funny comment🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Ablemed: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

That is the problem.

Yorubas have a saying: "The person watching you is smarter than you".

If someone has 100 guns, the person stalking them has the advantage even if he has just one gun.

One thing that chills me about AKA's death is that it came without any warning.

He did not even see it coming.

He certainly didn't have the time to say his last prayers.

Reason why prayers against sudden death is very important. I mean that's a practical example of a very sudden death

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA

Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has taken to social media to mourn South African rapper, Kiernan Forbes alias AKA, who was shot dead by an unidentified gunman on 10th February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Burna Boy took to his Instagram stories to share an yet-to-be released track in which he sang about the tragic death of the artiste. According to him, he had advised AKA to purchase a gun after the latter had called him 'wild' for owning one.

The 'Last Last' crooner also stated that he hopes they apprehend those behind AKA's death.

https://instagram.com/stories/burnaboygram/3039440113364734331?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

If God does not keep watch over you, your gun will be useless!
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by tfash96(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Mumu evn if he had gun Nd guns round him it won't prevent it coz d way it happen.. Na time reach
Burna is dumb and will always be dumb
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by sacajawea: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pickmycall:
weed
Weed what? What are you saying?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by PythonPros: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Silly advice
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by tfash96(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Burna Boy will always be a boy
I'm telling you... Somebody's shot from the idiot was saying he should've gotten a gun
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Mumu evn if he had gun Nd guns round him it won't prevent it coz d way it happen.. Na time reach
no mind the highness man...
asif owning a gun, is now a method of ODESHI...
him never even watch the video sef
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by tfash96(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Awise09:
See this guy did he watch the video tape of the clip at all, no be person that point gun at you in your front you fit defend yourself from?
Leave the mumu burna
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Moneyboyz: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mumu, na person wey you see you go shoot naw.
Abi gun dey come with bulletproof?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Huracan(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
mayor1814:

Den early 2000s, 50 cent and Eminem vs jarule and murder inc. twaz a lot.

So sad.
You gat it all brahh!!!!...seems you from the west sideeeee!!
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by zinizta: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
EBMedia:
"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA

Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has taken to social media to mourn South African rapper, Kiernan Forbes alias AKA, who was shot dead by an unidentified gunman on 10th February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Burna Boy took to his Instagram stories to share an yet-to-be released track in which he sang about the tragic death of the artiste. According to him, he had advised AKA to purchase a gun after the latter had called him 'wild' for owning one.

The 'Last Last' crooner also stated that he hopes they apprehend those behind AKA's death.

https://instagram.com/stories/burnaboygram/3039440113364734331?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Looks more like lyrics to a song
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by 01mcfadden(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
kushy340:
Ok
Meanwhile fresh xsmax for sale
How much last price?
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by candygist: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Burna Boy, just drop your RIP message and move ahead... Those SA beast does not give a furck about their own artist talk more of you from Nigeria.

We read how they wasted a global star in the person of Lucky Dube and the circumstances surrounding why they killed him.

If you like, have Armoured car, RPGS and grenades in your possession, those cursed xenophobic beast will still get you down.

You wish. Bad belle.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by candygist: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omihanifa:

You will just be on your own and be hating on people who don't even know you.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by candygist: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Burna Boy will always be a boy

And you will always be an old man.
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Arisenews2: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
See why most Nigerians celebrated AKA’s death and no Nigerian celebrity mourned him. Watch all what happened below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqGWNNFd8y0
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by itsRhamzy: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
aswear uote author=Rahkman post=120963491] If you like own an intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile....the day they come for you get ready to die......the gun you get...e reach 2pac own?? grin grin grin burnaboy get luck say nigerian music no dey violent .....dem for don kpai am since grin[/quote] aswear grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu / Checkout Tonto Dikeh Lovely Look In A New Photo / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.