Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up (1791 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Sundaland: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Senator Oluremi Tinubu has disclosed that her sweetheart "Jagaban" is struggling with cash. My husband is not rich, she said.

The former Lagos Senator disclosed this during A TOWN HALL meeting with people living with physical disabilities on Thursday in Abuja.

“When they say he has the money of the world, I just wonder. Mrs Shettima knows that I begged her just to give me N2m yesterday,” Oluremi reportedly said.

Read the full story

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/2023-my-husband-is-not-rich-i-begged-shettimas-wife-for-n2m-tinubus-wife/

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Sundaland: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Gone broke?? Akuko uwa grin

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by hisexcellency34: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
No be only 2 milla

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Joey4321: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Akuko ndi mgbu

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by DeWorlex45(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
They don start their election gimmicks again o,.. And madam Senator expect us to believe this abi?

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lol I believe you ma, but I know the money wasn't for free of charge.

grin How many inches did he give you?, or only the tip cheesy

Atiku is coming
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Imemine: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why are you lying to them? If you don't want to donate to them - good, but stop lying. Poor owner of private jets?

2mil? Abeg call iyaoloja at the end of every market day.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Neckpresser101: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu donated 50M to one Northern state the other day sad

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by blackboy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Broke!! Big fat lie!!! Tinubu that has n continued to buy choice properties around Lagos.
Madam we knowi your party lies to win.
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by whizzler: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is this comedy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Rexxie234(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
how can drug lord get broke. Mrs tinubu come let me teach you how to lie.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by SHINJA: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Stupid head slamming woman lying to stupid urchins

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by ahiboilandgas: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sundaland:
Senator Oluremi Tinubu has disclosed that her sweetheart "Jagaban" is struggling with cash. My husband is not rich, she said.

The former Lagos Senator disclosed this during A TOWN HALL meeting with people living with physical disabilities on Thursday in Abuja.

“When they say he has the money of the world, I just wonder. Mrs Shettima knows that I begged her just to give me N2m yesterday,” Oluremi reportedly said.

Read the full story

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/2023-my-husband-is-not-rich-i-begged-shettimas-wife-for-n2m-tinubus-wife/
how na Alpha beta chopping 2 percent of 51 bn Naira Lagos sweat .
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Azyne(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
That was how buhari swore he could only boast of one million naira that year.

This Tactic is dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by GreyLaw(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is a lie being told by no other but a pastor!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Betanaija42moro: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Story

Obi is the best man for the job

APC has destroyed this country, causing Nigerians hardship and suffering

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Sundaland: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
how na Alpha beta chopping 2 percent of 51 bn Naira Lagos sweat .

Abioo grin

Politicians and strategies

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Ofunaofu: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
I think she was meant to say that all the money in the bullion vans meant for the election have turned to tissue paper

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Okpeke22: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
No wonder he sees the election as do or die. He's broke and wants to regain financial strength on Nigeria's resources 🤣🤣🤣.
Don't even think I believe this. Isn't this how they packaged Buhari in 2015 as borrowing to buy nomination form? Isn't Remi Tinubu part of the gang that deceived gullible Nigerians with photos of Buhari and Osinbajo drinking tea with #10 Milo and peak milk?
If Nigerians allow themselves to be deceived again, then it's a shame

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by aariwa(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lol trying to copy Obi wrongly and failing . Obi made his billions when exchange rate was less than 50 to 1 dollar and he is a frugal to wastefulness and spends only on things of value to society . He campaigned and became a governor with his personal money and since leaving power, very few Nigerians can match him in area of giving charity as against giving to politicians. His messages and actions on how tackle the problems of Nigeria is what resonates to Nigerians and not his dressing t that hypocrites that hates the poor like tinubu wife and co see and want to emulate during elections

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by seborrhic: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is a s tupid lie if she actually said what this paper is reported.
If she really said it,asides being Stu PID,it's a childish statement to make from a grandmum.
Unless she believes her supporters are f ools.
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Fibonacci88: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Calling 2m just..
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Madam is really funny

I guess she means cash trapped..they get property to sell and get more.na kiss kiss kiss

Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by gratiaeo(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigeria woman and begi begi 😀 I heard that Shettima gbola is very big according to remi friend
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by AntiTerrorist: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't blame you. I blame urchins who believes every lie from you. For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. There's no muslim in Nigeria that can vote Christian-Christian ticket.
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
leave broke
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by iluvdonjazzy: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Topical lie, fake news.
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by mytime24(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Broke ke

How abt d 22b he kept wit a northern governor
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by Heffalump(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fake!

Following the stiffening of the naira policy by the FG to discourage vote buying, APC has strategized to buy votes with US dollars due to shortage of naira in circulation.

I got this whisper just a while ago.

Collect their money and vote your conscience. There is also a law to prosecute vote buying and those collecting bribe. So, take note if you're out there to sell your PVC and fundamental right.
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by F117nighthawk: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
These politicians continue to play on the gullible nature of the Nigerian people, can your husband ever go broke with what he makes from Lagos state monthly ? Only fools will believe this
Re: My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up by bentenny(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Same man who recently donated more than 50m to the families of the slain katsina state vigilantes?
Omor see lamba

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Reveal Why Tinubu Gave Sacked Service Chiefs Luxurious Retirement Package / The Legal Implications Of Wike's FCT Ministerial Portfolio / Tinubu Appoints New Bank Of Industry Chief Executive Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.