Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,058 members, 7,916,072 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:54 PM

Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) (32991 Views)

Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Fucklove(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bodmum:
On Yekini Amoda’s Manhood I stand and I’ll never remove my leg.
He must die there😂😂
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Free His Royal Majesty Nnamdi Kanu Now to save the current political currency affecting everyone.

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by AutomaticMotors: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hey Mr cyberbully, please do not get it mixed up. I never said Benin commoners , I wrote Benin royalty. The Benin royalty alone come from Ile Ife and not their subjects or slaves sir.
I have reported you to the mods.

Not even the royals are from your dirty Ile Ife let that sink in!! It is an insult to Benin royalty to Even think this!!! Your first ooni oduduwa was known to have come from Benin!! Take the Ewedu off your brain and read authentic history!!
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
SLAP44:
Welcome to Onitsha Sir. You are the next vice president of Nigeria insha Allah

Someone that knew he would not win. His people are not voting Obi.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Whether Obi wins or not lgbos will not forget you whenever you knock.

Against barriers you stood strong on lgbo presidency.

You are the true definition of Patriotism

Obi couldn't get a Northern heavyweight politician so he settled for paperweight. That's why he would not help Obi with one state in the North.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
Free His Royal Majesty Nnamdi Kanu Now to save the current political currency affecting everyone.

Obidients should vote massively for Obi so that he can set his brother Kanu free.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Please calm down sir and do not let hate kill you. Your tone lack class and civility enough for me to know you can not be from the Yoruba stock royalty of Benin.

You obviously can not and can never be Yoruba or from the Benin royalty wink Your lack of class and humility gave you out so easily.

You are from the commoners and it is fine but you can speak with the grace of the royalty the Yoruba gave Benin. The Yoruba are related only with the Benin royalty not you.

I have attached the quote of the current descendant of Oranmiyan on the Benin throne today and there is a link on the undisclosed reason the Oba of Benin visited Ile Ife as part of the final leg of his coronation
https://www.osundefender.com/investigation-oba-benin-visited-ile-ife-collect-sacred-sword/

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Son of the soil. Welcome
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obidients should vote massively for Obi so that he can set his brother Kanu free.

Without His Royal Majesty (HRM)'s freedom, there will be no economy & financial freedom for you & your fellow Nigerians too.

Thank God all of you are collecting from Nigeria CBN wotowoto.

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by AutomaticMotors: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Please calm down sir and do not let hate kill you. Your tone lack class and civility enough for me to know you can not be from the Yoruba stock royalty of Benin.

You obviously can not and can never be Yoruba or from the Benin royalty wink Your lack of class and humility gave you out so easily.

You are from the commoners and it is fine but you can speak with the grace of the royalty the Yoruba gave Benin. The Yoruba are related only with the Benin royalty not you.

I have attached the quote of the current descendant of Oranmiyan on the Benin throne today and there is a link on the undisclosed reason the Oba of Benin visited Ile Ife as part of the final leg of his coronation
https://www.osundefender.com/investigation-oba-benin-visited-ile-ife-collect-sacred-sword/

Nice try your propaganda is weak the full speech of the revered Benin monarch is on YouTube and your shame.less ooni was seated when the oba clearly stated oromiyan was a banished Benin prince..... Nice try clow.n grin grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by phorget(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
RapistOnBail:

You and your principal Peter Obi and those Biafran bulldogs will know how inconsequential you guys are in Nigerian politics come feb 25th.

Mark this!

What has the ”consequential ones” offered Nigeria?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is cultural insensitivity.

When Obi goes anywhere in sharia North he dresses in sharia-compliant attire.

When Datt comes to SE he ought to be seen in Eze red caps. It is disrespect to Obi.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by daniwise(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
I see a new dawn.I see Nigeria becoming a land flowing with milk and honey.A better Nigeria is POssible and DATTIs just the simple fact.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Emmanuelt48(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
I just love this man …imagine looking at you vice president and smiling ..the future Is bright [i][/i]
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi of Onitsha wearing Agbada.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by callmevirus(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Welcome to my hometown
Vote PODATTI
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by IchakaNdiNso: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
All Hail BIAFRA
RapistOnBail:

You and your principal Peter Obi and those Biafran bulldogs will know how inconsequential you guys are in Nigerian politics come feb 25th.

Mark this!

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
it's Done
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
SLAP44:

Lol even he himself knows
Their party isnt gonna come third in the election
So dont fool ur self and him with u
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=120964906]The Obi of Onitsha and his chiefs dress in rich Agbada regalia like we dress in Yoruba especially Ile Ife.

Are they from Ile Ife too like the Benin Royalty?

This their dressing is culturally interesting.

So where did some Igbo Eze get their own dressing from?
[/quote
Onitsha people are historically from Benin.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by youngzeal1: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Mark this!

Sorry bro….. I know it’s painful 4 u
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
SLAP44:

How would a sane person see this guy and prefer Shettima?

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Mark this!

Go and hide o.
We are not discussing how to rape people's daughter here.
Urchin and rapist.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=warlordd post=120969807][/quote] Benin do not wear white Agbada . It is Ile Ife that wears white Agbada wink Ife royalty and chiefs (sooko) wear white agbada.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Incoming vice
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
SLAP44:

Lol, impossible mission.....no African man is a saint, Tinubu already there ...
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
galaxy2020:
Our able vice president....

Photographer vice ..... just because of I snap picture with you be say I join you,be wise Mr dreamers
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by boldtruthalways: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
United Nigeria.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 5:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Sorry URCHIN!
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Respect for culture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) / Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Visit Ado Bayero in kano (Photos) / LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.