Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Are You Single? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (9674 Views)

Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / Ladies: Why Are You Single? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Single? by nassiwa: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2011
Still waiting for Mr. Right to come my way,
Re: Why Are You Single? by Shokoloko(f): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2011
I'm still single cos I had been looking for the ready-made guy; house, car, job, looks, swag, u knw. But I just realized it was a fantasy and now I'm dating this really sweet guy who just finished nysc. I'm not putting M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hopes on him but I think its going somewhere. Wish me success.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Evagreenfields: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2011
Select:

@ Uk Emmaxin,
grin

@ Evagreenfields,
U look lovely!
thanks Mr
Re: Why Are You Single? by Evagreenfields: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2011
Shokoloko:

I'm still single cos I had been looking for the ready-made guy; house, car, job, looks, swag, u knw. But I just realized it was a fantasy and now I'm dating this really sweet guy who just finished nysc. I'm not putting M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hopes on him but I think its going somewhere. Wish me success.
good to kw uv woken up from ur fantasy. All the best with ur new relationship. Hope it changes ur status to 'married' lol.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Ariyke: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2011
Still single cus there seems 2 b no serious guy out there, they just wanna play around.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Cipriani(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2011
Ariyke:

Still single cus there seems 2 b no serious guy out there, they just wanna play around.
nassiwa:

Still waiting for Mr. Right to come my way,
diva90:

chilling for the right man to come along. not desperate, dnt intend to rush

I am serious and a Mr Right. I will marry all of you and make you happy.  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

taio luv:

Am single because toaster don't believe me wen I say I got no bf, dey want to lie to dem so dat dey can play wt me wt no guilty conscience,am still single oo
☺☺

I believe you. When can we meet and conjugate together so that you will no more be single.  cool cool cool cool cool

Somagirl:

Because I love me, myself and I more! smiley

Sweety, that's nice. So, date and marry yourself. Seems you have both male and female genitalls to satisfy yourself.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ogugua88:

He must be fresh out of a relationship.

grin grin grin I guess as much  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by DaDoctor: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
WHY ARE LADIES GREAT PRETENDERS?

MOST OF U ARE SAYING TRASH HERE NOW WHEREAS IN UR CLOSET U CRY THE HELL OUTA YA EYE BEGGING GOD TO SEND A MAN. EVEN IF ITS A KABU KABU DRIVER.

PLEASE FREE ME THESE MISLEADING POSTS OF URS AND FACE REALITY.
Re: Why Are You Single? by cexplorer(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
That was one problem with most single and many married ladies: PRETENSE! I teach/encourage ladies to be frank, honest and as natural as possible so their guys would love, trust and respect them for who they are.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Airtimex(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
coz am a sister in a seminary
which congregation and in which seminary? smiley
Re: Why Are You Single? by weebay(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
am single because i always fall in the hands of the wrong girl.
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) / I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.