Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu (368 Views)

CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges / Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by OddsDoc(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu said none of his competitors in the 2023 presidential elections can match his track record.

Tinubu made this assertion in an opinion piece published in The Economist recently.

The APC candidate is contesting the February 25 presidential election alongside his counterparts in the People’s Democratic Party, PDP; Labour Party, LP; and the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP; Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi, and Rabiu Kwankwaso respectively.

The former governor of Lagos state noted that during his time as governor, he unveiled a “legacy of technocratic governance which was instituted by enlisting talent from the private sector. Insecurity and crime were tackled through better funding of the police force.”

He said, “For this vital task, I have a track record my competitors cannot match. During my tenure as governor of Lagos between 1999 and 2007, the state went from being a difficult, often dangerous place to a development success story.

“We quadrupled state tax revenues, putting those funds directly to work through investing in public services and infrastructure. A legacy of technocratic governance was instituted by enlisting talent from the private sector.

“Insecurity and crime were tackled through better funding of the police force. Investment and the business sector thrived. Today, Lagos would rank among Africa’s ten largest economies and does not rely on oil revenues to fund its budget,” he said.

Recall that Tinubu has consistently harped on his achievements during his tenure as the governor of Lagos state.

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by SLAP44: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by Charleys: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Without Atiku there would have been total darkness in Nigeria.

That's why he imported Generators to tackle the incessant power supply.

The fact that you switch on your generator when there's no light is thanks to Atiku.

Vote Atiku 2023
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
True, they never dealt drugs

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by SaintNegro77: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Say it louder. They can't match your drug trafficking, thuggery and stealing of state treasury. Say it louder.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by ariy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
2023 Election: Popular Gospel Actor and Evangelist, Mike BAMILOYE wrote:

WIPE YOUR EYES AND GO AND SAY THE TRUTH!

This Election is not between Political Parties!
But between the Tortured Masses and the Pampered Leaders!
This is not an Election between Two or Three Political Parties,
but between the Poverty Stricken and the Overtly Rich and Wealthy Slave Masters.
Away with your Political Sentiment!
Are you happy at the State of the Nation?
Away with your Ethnic bigotry,
This is not the battle of the Ethnics!
This is the Battle of Dying Nation!
Look at the Physical Look of the Runners!
Look at their lifestyles!
Look at their backgrounds!
Look at the Sincerity of the Runners on these tracks!
GO AWAY WITH SENTIMENTS, POLITICAL or ETHNICS.
Listen to your Heart and do the Right thing for this Crucial Time!
PLEASE, You Know The Truth,
Unless you want to hide and Lie for a Morsel of Meat and Piece of Bread, which you will still agonize and Regret on Later!
You know the Truth on your Heart about those who are Lying from their Head!
You have heard much of them!
You have read much of them!
You have seen them clearly!
WHY DO YOU DELIBERATELY TURN BLIND EYES AND DEAF EARS TO THE TRUTH?
Why do we again want to carry Nigeria with our own hand into the Fire?
Haven’t we suffered enough?
Haven’t we agonized enough?
Are we not tired of Crying and Weeping?
Even Some Christian Leaders!
What type of Christ do you have that would see danger and still walk into it with your two eyes opened?
LET NO ONE BEGIN TO WEEP AGAIN IF WE DELIBERATELY, and STUBBORNLY MISS IT AGAIN AND GO THE WRONG DIRECTION WITH ALL OUR CHILDREN AND RELATIVES.

And let all those who have gone to dine with the Devil and wine with the Wickeds of this Nation take Note!
Eat All you can eat now!
It is a Gorgeous Buffet!
But the Restaurant will soon Close!
Drink all you can drink now!
The Bar is large and openly free!
When you begin to Vomit and groan with Acute Spiritual, Emotional, and Psychological Diarrhea, you and all your people, you will look around for help, you will not find and God would stand aloof to watch your suffering!
Continue to Eat your portion!
Continue to Drink your poison!
All your bloated Status will be deflated and no VULGANIZER will be able to patch your deflated lives!
All of you who see the Truth but ignored it to embrace the lies!
Get ready to dance in shame to the music of disgrace and disappointment!
BECAUSE THE LORD SHALL FIGHT FOR US AND ALL THE PHARAOH AND HIS CHARIOTS OF WICKED ARMY SHALL SINK IN THIS RED SEA.

We shall rejoice while they shall hide their face in shame!
And their shame stick to their life for a long time.
It shall be well with us!
It shall be well with the Masses!
It shall be well with Nigeria!
WIPE YOUR TEARS EVERYBODY
GO TO THE POLLS AND SAY THE TRUTH!
DO NOT LIE!

We have lied to our selves enough!
It is time to Say the Truth with Boldness!
WIPE YOUR EYES AND GO AND SAY THE TRUTH IN THE COURT OF THE PUBLIC OPINION!
Then, go back home and leave the Lord God to fight for us!

We shall laugh when they begin to have HBP and land in the hospital one by one!
The Lord shall clean the Land and we shall have peace!
Amen!
#mikebamiloye
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by Light78: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tell Nigerians what you will do and not boast about your records.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by inforesource: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is Tinubu now called Peter Obi's name? Na one thing dey humble a man. Truth.
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Which agbero record 😂😂😂
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by Qtrpst4: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Track record of drugs and agberoism
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
*COPIED*

Simon Ikpa (Bola Tinubu's Drug Boy).
Kindly read & share! For the good of all Nigerians.

Simon Ikpa went to Europe to seek for greener pastures. He like many inpatient migrants, he was introduced to drug peddling (cocaine business) in Europe as the fastest means of making money. He joined the narcotics business and became a hot dealer who sells more that 5kg of cocaine to end users weekly. He lives in one of the coldest region in Europe; the Scandinavia.
Due to his ability to sell 5kg of cocaine weekly given to him by Bola Tinubu's boys, Tinubu demanded to meet him.
This is how he was introduced to Bola Tinubu, who is the kingpin of cocaine trade in Lagos and beyond. Bola Tinubu is responsible for 70% of all cocaine that enters Europe from Africa and his Boys are scattered in Lagos, Abuja, Ghana, London, United States, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Brazil and Columbia.
Simon Ikpa is one of Tinubu's boy in Scandinavia.

Apart from cocaine business that made Bola Tinubu to pick interest on Simon Ikpa, Tinubu became more interested on Ikpa when he decided to contest for the highest office in Nigeria. Simon Ikpa was a follower of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and he has a social media channels with millions of followers.

This prompted Bola Tinubu to contract Ikpa for dirty politics. Tinubu approached Ikpa and made him offer that ran into millions of dollars in order to use him to cause division, insecurity, poverty and social problems in South East of Nigeria. Simon Ikpa never hesitate in grabbing the offer, hence it is not as risky as selling drugs in Europe. Besides, he is not living in Nigeria. It means even if Nigeria and South East is burning, it will NOT affect him.

In the beginning, when he was declaring sit at home, many people in the South East didn't see that it was anti Igbo interests. It is anti Igbo economically and politically.

What prompted me into writing this piece is the excesses of Simon Ikpa in the hands of Bola Tinubu. Presently Simon Ikpa wants to quit but it is late for him. Tinubu is like the devil, he will give you abundant wealth but he will NEVER give you happiness.

Many Killing of Bola Tinubu:

1.Bola Tinubu is responsible for the killing of late Engineer Funso Williams who was his best friend. He killed Engineer Williams because he didn't want Williams to succeed him as governor of Lagos State. Late Williams was man of the people of Lagos and he would have became the governor of Lagos State instead of Babatunde Fashola.
Late Williams had better economic and development ideas than Tinubu. Therefore, Tinubu had to kill him because he didn't want late Williams to outshine him.
Remember how Tinubu denied former Governor Ambode second term, simply because Ambode outshined him.

2.Bola Tinubu killed Abba Kyari, the former Chief of Staff to president Buhari. He killed him in a Lagos hospital with the help of a doctor whom he paid N600M (Six Hundred Million Naira). He ordered the hospital management to cut off late Kyari's ears and bring them to him. During the burial of the late Chief of Staff, his two ears were missing from his head and the white clothes used in wrapping his corpse was stained with blood. He used the ears to prepare charms in order to cage the late Kyari's spirit from hunting him.
He killed the late Chief of Staff because he didn't want him to stand in the way to president of Nigeria.

3.Bola Tinubu also kill late Isa Funtua. The same reason that made him to kill Abba Kyari, the former Chief of Staff to president Buhari made him to kill late Isa Funtua.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is very deadly and he NEVER hesitated killing for economic and political benefits.

Even Mr. President is afraid of Tinubu, he is responsible for the death of his two best friends and allies. Tinubu's men are in the Villa and they are doing the dirty work for their master. This is why president Buhari didn't have a preferred presidential candidate during APC primary election to avoid...

You can imagine the kind of pressure Simon Ikpa in receiving from his master Bola Tinubu. Ikpa has declared that there will be no movement in South East Nigeria beginning from 23rd to 28th of February. This is the week slated for general election in Nigeria and an Igbo's son; Peter Obi is contesting for Nigeria president.
Even if Peter Obi is not contesting for election, one man's ambition shouldn't be used to scuttle the peace and security of the South East. Enough is enough.

Simon Ikpa declared sit at home between 23rd to 28th of February to pave way for his master Bola Tinubu to win the election, if Igbos foolishly obey his declaration. Not only will Igbos continue to suffer insecurity and economic hardship, the rest of Nigeria suffer the nemesis for many years to come.

I have devised a means to stop Simon Ikpa's excesses:

1.Everyone should stop circulating and disseminating Simon Ikpa's messages, audios and videos. He is relevant because YOU are being used to make him strong. Stop listening to him on social media channels and everywhere his is communicating from.
If you stop his messages direct from source he will become useless and South East will enjoy peace and security again.

2.Everyone who receives this message should forward it back to the same contact that has been sending you messages from Simon Ikpa. Send it back to source. Those who are communicating with him directly should receive this message, to enable them understand he is using them for selfish gains. Let them stop him by stopping his messages from source.

3.When we collectively stop Simon Ikpa's messages from circulating, his master Bola Tinubu will stop paying him. Tinubu is only paying him because Igbos are obeying the messages from Simon Ikpa.

Note:
IPOB disowned Simon Ikpa long ago but they couldn't stop him because they don't know how to stop him.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu stated multiple times that he is not responsible for sit at home on Monday's and otherwise in South East.

Onye nazo ala nna ya, kwesiri ino na bé nna ya. Obughi onodu na obodo oyibo, onyebe iwu ma obu kwube okwu na eweta onwu Ike na bé nna ya.

Igbos should not fall for Simon Ikpa's propaganda again. Simon Ikpa is not for South East and Nigeria. He is for himself and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Kindly share this message back to all the contacts and links that had been disseminating Simon Ikpa's messages to you. Let everyone get the understanding and work together in making him irrelevant by STOP SHARING his messages.
He is working against Nigeria and Igbos. Simon Ikpa is working for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The killing in South East is too much already.

Therefore, Stop them now before they stop you!!!

Thank you.

Signed:
ZELIOPILO.
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
*COPIED*

Simon Ikpa (Bola Tinubu's Drug Boy).
Kindly read & share! For the good of all Nigerians.

Simon Ikpa went to Europe to seek for greener pastures. He like many inpatient migrants, he was introduced to drug peddling (cocaine business) in Europe as the fastest means of making money. He joined the narcotics business and became a hot dealer who sells more that 5kg of cocaine to end users weekly. He lives in one of the coldest region in Europe; the Scandinavia.
Due to his ability to sell 5kg of cocaine weekly given to him by Bola Tinubu's boys, Tinubu demanded to meet him.
This is how he was introduced to Bola Tinubu, who is the kingpin of cocaine trade in Lagos and beyond. Bola Tinubu is responsible for 70% of all cocaine that enters Europe from Africa and his Boys are scattered in Lagos, Abuja, Ghana, London, United States, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Brazil and Columbia.
Simon Ikpa is one of Tinubu's boy in Scandinavia.

Apart from cocaine business that made Bola Tinubu to pick interest on Simon Ikpa, Tinubu became more interested on Ikpa when he decided to contest for the highest office in Nigeria. Simon Ikpa was a follower of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and he has a social media channels with millions of followers.

This prompted Bola Tinubu to contract Ikpa for dirty politics. Tinubu approached Ikpa and made him offer that ran into millions of dollars in order to use him to cause division, insecurity, poverty and social problems in South East of Nigeria. Simon Ikpa never hesitate in grabbing the offer, hence it is not as risky as selling drugs in Europe. Besides, he is not living in Nigeria. It means even if Nigeria and South East is burning, it will NOT affect him.

In the beginning, when he was declaring sit at home, many people in the South East didn't see that it was anti Igbo interests. It is anti Igbo economically and politically.

What prompted me into writing this piece is the excesses of Simon Ikpa in the hands of Bola Tinubu. Presently Simon Ikpa wants to quit but it is late for him. Tinubu is like the devil, he will give you abundant wealth but he will NEVER give you happiness.

Many Killing of Bola Tinubu:

1.Bola Tinubu is responsible for the killing of late Engineer Funso Williams who was his best friend. He killed Engineer Williams because he didn't want Williams to succeed him as governor of Lagos State. Late Williams was man of the people of Lagos and he would have became the governor of Lagos State instead of Babatunde Fashola.
Late Williams had better economic and development ideas than Tinubu. Therefore, Tinubu had to kill him because he didn't want late Williams to outshine him.
Remember how Tinubu denied former Governor Ambode second term, simply because Ambode outshined him.

2.Bola Tinubu killed Abba Kyari, the former Chief of Staff to president Buhari. He killed him in a Lagos hospital with the help of a doctor whom he paid N600M (Six Hundred Million Naira). He ordered the hospital management to cut off late Kyari's ears and bring them to him. During the burial of the late Chief of Staff, his two ears were missing from his head and the white clothes used in wrapping his corpse was stained with blood. He used the ears to prepare charms in order to cage the late Kyari's spirit from hunting him.
He killed the late Chief of Staff because he didn't want him to stand in the way to president of Nigeria.

3.Bola Tinubu also kill late Isa Funtua. The same reason that made him to kill Abba Kyari, the former Chief of Staff to president Buhari made him to kill late Isa Funtua.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is very deadly and he NEVER hesitated killing for economic and political benefits.

Even Mr. President is afraid of Tinubu, he is responsible for the death of his two best friends and allies. Tinubu's men are in the Villa and they are doing the dirty work for their master. This is why president Buhari didn't have a preferred presidential candidate during APC primary election to avoid...

You can imagine the kind of pressure Simon Ikpa in receiving from his master Bola Tinubu. Ikpa has declared that there will be no movement in South East Nigeria beginning from 23rd to 28th of February. This is the week slated for general election in Nigeria and an Igbo's son; Peter Obi is contesting for Nigeria president.
Even if Peter Obi is not contesting for election, one man's ambition shouldn't be used to scuttle the peace and security of the South East. Enough is enough.

Simon Ikpa declared sit at home between 23rd to 28th of February to pave way for his master Bola Tinubu to win the election, if Igbos foolishly obey his declaration. Not only will Igbos continue to suffer insecurity and economic hardship, the rest of Nigeria suffer the nemesis for many years to come.

I have devised a means to stop Simon Ikpa's excesses:

1.Everyone should stop circulating and disseminating Simon Ikpa's messages, audios and videos. He is relevant because YOU are being used to make him strong. Stop listening to him on social media channels and everywhere his is communicating from.
If you stop his messages direct from source he will become useless and South East will enjoy peace and security again.

2.Everyone who receives this message should forward it back to the same contact that has been sending you messages from Simon Ikpa. Send it back to source. Those who are communicating with him directly should receive this message, to enable them understand he is using them for selfish gains. Let them stop him by stopping his messages from source.

3.When we collectively stop Simon Ikpa's messages from circulating, his master Bola Tinubu will stop paying him. Tinubu is only paying him because Igbos are obeying the messages from Simon Ikpa.

Note:
IPOB disowned Simon Ikpa long ago but they couldn't stop him because they don't know how to stop him.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu stated multiple times that he is not responsible for sit at home on Monday's and otherwise in South East.

Onye nazo ala nna ya, kwesiri ino na bé nna ya. Obughi onodu na obodo oyibo, onyebe iwu ma obu kwube okwu na eweta onwu Ike na bé nna ya.

Igbos should not fall for Simon Ikpa's propaganda again. Simon Ikpa is not for South East and Nigeria. He is for himself and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Kindly share this message back to all the contacts and links that had been disseminating Simon Ikpa's messages to you. Let everyone get the understanding and work together in making him irrelevant by STOP SHARING his messages.
He is working against Nigeria and Igbos. Simon Ikpa is working for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The killing in South East is too much already.

Therefore, Stop them now before they stop you!!!

Thank you.

Signed:
ZELIOPILO.

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by Ance4Liverpool: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
President of lekki toll gate.
I wish emefiele will just hang bank transfer on that election day so that APC will die a natural death.
Vote wisely
Vote Peter and Yusuf datti
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:07am On Feb 17, 2023

(1)

Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? / PDP House Of Reps Member Caught With $500,000 Given To Him By Atiku Abubakar / Dear Obidients, Just In Case You've Not Voted, Please Note This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.