Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,952 members, 7,936,042 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? (237 Views)

A Dependable Man For A Demanding Job-atiku Abubakar / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by Boldwin: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
As a Nigerian, I have never been this optimistic about the future of our dear country.

Atiku: I have followed this man closely since 2015, especially his interviews/debates. I find him intelligent, a free thinker and he is an astute business man. His privatisation idea regarding the refineries was ridiculed by many at the time, but many experts believe that is exactly what the refineries need to create wealth for the country.

Cons: it appears not many people can trust him with public funds. He has not been as active in this campaign season and it is rumoured he may be too frail for the office of the president given his suspicious long stays in Dubai. ?health reasons.

Tinubu: It is a given that this man may have created and sustained the blueprint for the most prosperous state in Nigeria. Lagos is the envy of other states. I consider him a visionary leader. Just like Obasanjo, I am optimistic that if good health and goodwill stays with Tinubu, this man can change Nigeria.

Cons: Questionable wealth. Throws money around, so may loot it back in many folds. His public speeches are not good. He is power hungry, and that is dangerous for any nation with lots of illiterates and insecurity. He appears too frail, so maybe another figurehead for corrupt politicians/appointees/cabals as seen under PMB.

Peter Obi: it is integrity and curtailing of waste and mismanagement of public funds for him. He is a successful wealth creator and he laid the blueprint of Anambra education system, Healthcare and security. He may do well for the country given the current financial and security crises in the country. Should he win, all political parties and structures shall evolve to present men of competence and character at elections instead of money bags.

Cons: His party is in minority, so may struggle to get things done. He may struggle a lot to win the heart of the core north.

What do you guys think? Feel free to give us your candid opinion.

Overall, May the best man win!

1 Like

Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by Boldwin: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ftc
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by sonofspada(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Second
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by Love700(f): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi is really the right man to rule Nigeria, because he do share love which no one does

4 Likes

Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Atiku anyday kiss kiss kiss
U have the right mindset

Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by Kasdat5(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Atiku anyday kiss kiss kiss
U have the right mindset

Are you married ??
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Kasdat5 post=120972568]

Are you married ?? No kiss kiss kiss kiss..u get good.man for me..as far as he doesn't smoke, let's talk
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by Scream(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2023
The race is between Atiku and Peter Obi
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by Kasdat5(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=HRHQueenPhil post=120972584][/quote]

What's wrong with you ??😞😞
You looking @ a potential SUITOR & you are busy asking if I have someone for you.
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Kasdat5:

What's wrong with you ??😞😞
You looking @ a potential SUITOR & you are busy asking if I have someone for you.

Ahahh emabinu sir... grin grin grin grin.
I apologize wink
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by Kasdat5(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Ahahh emabinu sir... grin grin grin grin.
I apologize wink

I no vex again . I have spare ☔. You can come under
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by aariwa(m): 12:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Very sincere analysis but my fear about tinubu and Atiku is due to their age and the very very demands of that office, they would likely become arm chair presidents who will delegate a lot to aides they trust , those aides would become powerful, form cabal, enrich themselves and take them out from clear picture of what is happening in the country with false feedbacks which will have ethnic and religious coloration mostly against the masses ie Yorubas or igbos or the press hate you…the want to take your seat…we are the only ones that love you and tell you the “truth” . That’s how they become traditional African Presidents lose touch with reality and aides who came to power go home with billions of dollars after 8 years while the masses become poorer but for somebody like Obi who knows figures, energetic and not tripped by vain lifestyles of our so called elites you can’t box him up in that tight corner. If you request funding for an sme under your ministry Obi is down with grassroots and can actually ask ordinary people questions to feel their pulse and effect change . As Anambra governor he was ordinary to a fault and you can actually report a commissioner or a contractor for a bad road project and see action was taken
Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Gbam

Re: The Right Man For The Job: Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu? by hisgrace090: 2:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Peter obi.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Vote APC / Say No To Political Violence This 2023 / I Like To Watch Mr Nyamiri Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.