Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,376 members, 7,929,186 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Moving To Kaduna With Loads Of Cash Since Old Naira Is Acceptable :el-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moving To Kaduna With Loads Of Cash Since Old Naira Is Acceptable :el-rufai (530 Views)

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Kaduna With Loads Of Cash Since Old Naira Is Acceptable :el-rufai by knowhowk: 1:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Bros ,Na to Start Moving to Kaduna by that oooo.

But my question be say does Kaduna state has their Own Central Bank ? like Central Bank of Kaduna CBK as we get Sharia Law for some Nothern states dey Operate even though na Secular Country ...Maybe Dem get Independent Central Bank too wey go dey Collects D 500 and 1000 Abeg make una tell me ooo b4 I zoom tommorow ...

3 Likes

Re: Moving To Kaduna With Loads Of Cash Since Old Naira Is Acceptable :el-rufai by jumper524(m): 1:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigerians too dey panic I swear.

If banks refuses the old notes, POS should accept and recycle.
Definitely the next Govt would reverse the policy.
And if they don't, CBN still accepts.

1 Like

Re: Moving To Kaduna With Loads Of Cash Since Old Naira Is Acceptable :el-rufai by gaby(m): 2:05am On Feb 17, 2023
ElMidget Central Bank of Kaduna dey available.

Rogues...

Buhari show dem say him no be mumu despite their licking his arses.

E set trap wait for dem for dying minute red card.

No VAR...

The thing shock dem..

1 Like

Re: Moving To Kaduna With Loads Of Cash Since Old Naira Is Acceptable :el-rufai by Kennyfancy(m): 3:03am On Feb 17, 2023
jumper524:

if nah u be the POS will you agree ?

1 Like

Re: Moving To Kaduna With Loads Of Cash Since Old Naira Is Acceptable :el-rufai by Brendaniel: 5:19am On Feb 17, 2023
jumper524:

You guys are still trying to give people hope to use the old notes just because Tinubu buying votes, my happiness is Buhari is keeping to his words when he said the presidency is not for sale...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Be The Most Market Friendly - Nairametrics / Video: Oyakhilome Has Revealed The Name Of His Preferred Presidential Candidate. / The Election Will Be Postponed - Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.