Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers (1303 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Nation Newspapers / Monday Headlines - The Nation Newspapers / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by wwwkaycom(m): 5:31am On Feb 17, 2023
*WHO WINS THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION*

The Nation Newspaper on Sunday predicted the front line candidates to win in the following states. You can read the full analyses through the link provided. I don't agree with The Nation 100% though but there's no need for arguments, just wait till February 25.

*ATIKU*

Adamawa
Taraba
Delta
Akwa-Ibom
Bayelsa

*OBI*

Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Anambra

*ASIWAJU*

Kaduna
Gombe
Borno
Niger
Nasarawa
Katsina
Yobe
Kano
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Lagos
Rivers

*BATTLEFIELD (SWING STATES)*
Plateau
Bauchi
Benue
Sokoto
FCT
Edo
Cross River
Imo.

https://thenationonlineng.net/who-wins-2023-presidential-election/
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by sarkinbauchi: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Bola Tinubu's Newspaper are also conducting polls cheesy
Allow Independent bodies to do that job

7 Likes

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Naira20: 5:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Kikikiki... Who reads The Nation?
The Nation has lost credibility since Tinubu joined the presidential race

The Nation is for BATstards

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv3hUX5N2OY

4 Likes

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by wwwkaycom(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
Bola Tinubu's Newspaper are also conducting polls cheesy
Allow Independent bodies to do that job
My brother, read the content through the link if you have the time, fault the propositions if you can, you are an intelligent human being, I think you should be given to sound analysis instead of a political passing shot on social media. The Nations analysis may not be 100% correct, you can't afford to write it off either

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Aufbauh(m): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2023
The victory of Asiwaju Jagaban is a foregone conclusion!

If Atiku can win at least 2 states from the SS then Obi is done for.

The biggest irony or upset in this election is that Obi will be poke in his own backyard. He will fair better in 3 states of the NC than some SS states.

Atiku has always being predicted to garner handful votes from the North. This time he'll come up but his supporters & political watchers will be disappointed with his numbers from the north as usual.

The SW will vote Asiwaju enmass as against their usual sophisticated direction of neutrality. The Northern governors backing Tinubu will take the election as a challenge thereby mobilizing enmass whichever way for Tinubu.

This is the political dynamism of the 2023 presidential election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by piyoo91: 5:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Giving tinubu false hope
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Legitisreal: 5:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu is still deceiving himself with north

Shebi what buhari is doing him never teach am lesson that north may be shinning teeth for you openly but working against you.

Let Tinubu mention one northern state that protest have happened on naira since as they follow buhari

Obidense on the other hand would all turn back to the if obi can't have it let atiku get it squad in a few days

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Peterobi90: 5:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Hallucinate all you want..
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by wwwkaycom(m): 5:58am On Feb 17, 2023
piyoo91:
Giving tinubu false hope

Have you notice the way Asiwaju is carrying on with campaigns? Does he look like someone who is dwelling on false hope?

He is confident of winning and he expresses it everywhere.

I know this thread will never make it to front page because it isn't about Peter Obi, However, by the time the final results are released, we will have to come here to cross check again if this is actually false hope,

cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by tinsel: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:

The Nation Newspaper on Sunday predicted the front line candidates to win in the following states. You can read the full analyses through the link provided. I don't agree with The Nation 100% though but there's no need for arguments, just wait till February 25.

*ATIKU*

Adamawa
Taraba
Delta
Akwa-Ibom
Bayelsa

*OBI*

Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Anambra

*ASIWAJU*

Kaduna
Gombe
Borno
Niger
Nasarawa
Katsina
Yobe
Kano
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Lagos
Rivers

Plateau
Bauchi
Benue
Sokoto
FCT
Edo
Cross River
Imo.

Imo is not battlefield. Labour will win here with problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Putinofrussia: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:

*ATIKU*

Adamawa
Taraba
Delta
Akwa-Ibom
Bayelsa

*OBI*

Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Anambra

*ASIWAJU*

Kaduna
Gombe
Borno
Niger
Nasarawa
Katsina
Yobe
Kano
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Lagos
Rivers

Plateau
Bauchi
Benue
Sokoto
FCT
Edo
Cross River
Imo.

It is a landslide victory for Tinubu,the man with the midas touch.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Desperation
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by wwwkaycom(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2023
tinsel:

Imo is not battlefield. Labour will win here with problem.

Honestly I agree with you, Peter Obi will win in Imo State but Asiwaju will secure his 25% there. Remember that even Buhari got 25% in Imo State in 2019.

Asiwaju will win in Plateau State convincingly.

I am removing Kano and Rivers States from Asiwaju's projected wins, he will do extramely well in Kano if he did not win outright anyway, he will get nothing less than 25% in Rivers, mark my words.

So I will put Kano and Rivers States in the swing.

Let me place this on record here how the candidates will perform in the swing states

Plateau - Asiwaju convincingly with Peter Obi doing so well too

Bauchi - Atiku narrowly with Asiwaju doing so well. Peter Obi won't get 10% in Bauchi State.

Benue - Can go to either Asiwaju or Peter Obi, with Atiku coming 3rd.

Sokoto - Atiku narrowly with Asiwaju doing so well there. Peter Obi won't get 10% in Sokoto State

FCT - Atiku, Asiwaju, Peter Obi neck to neck. Many Christians in Abuja will favour Peter Obi, Civil servants will prefer Atiku (I am so sure of this), other voters will vote Asiwaju

Edo - Peter Obi may win narrowly with Atiku and Asiwaju trailing

Cross River - Asiwaju or Peter Obi with Atiku not doing badly

Imo - Peter Obi with Asiwaju and Atiku getting more than 25%

Kano- Kwankwaso or Asiwaju with Atiku not doing badly at all. Peter Obi won't get 10% in Kano State

Rivers - Peter Obi with Asiwaju getting his 25-35%. Atiku won'tdo so well in Rivers State
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by JASONjnr(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
My brother, read the content through the link if you have the time, fault the propositions if you can, you are an intelligent human being, I think you should be given to sound analysis instead of a political passing shot on social media. The Nations analysis may not be 100% correct, you can't afford to write it off either

You are totally naïve...

You people will always accuse Obidients of making noise on social media, but you are always on the same social to post your candidate and also protect their names....But when other people do it, it makes them unintelligent....

Social media is a platform as well...And if you want me to take your opinion on social media, that's how you will also ask me to take your opinion in real life.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by michlins(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
The victory of Asiwaju Jagaban is a foregone conclusion!

If Atiku can win at least 2 states from the SS then Obi is done for.

The biggest irony or upset in this election is that Obi will be poke in his own backyard. He will fair better in 3 states of the NC than some SS states.

Atiku has always being predicted to garner handful votes from the North. This time he'll come up but his supporters & political watchers will be disappointed with his numbers from the north as usual.

The SW will vote Asiwaju enmass as against their usual sophisticated direction of neutrality. The Northern governors backing Tinubu will take the election as a challenge thereby mobilizing enmass whichever way for Tinubu.

This is the political dynamism of the 2023 presidential election.

have you factored in the new number of people who registered just to vote in this election?

Have you factored in the effects of this currency swap issue. There will be no money to buy votes on the day of election.

The effects of the two scenarios above is that the people who registered for this election will vote whether given money or not. However the traditional voters who are willing to sell their votes initially will be reluctant to vote this time or forced to vote for their conscience.

Regardless, this is the most difficult election to predict and that's why everyone is working on overdrive to win

1 Like

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by localbreed(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by valicious1(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:

Have you notice the way Asiwaju is carrying on with campaigns? Does he look like someone who is dwelling on false hope?

He is confident of winning and he expresses it everywhere.

I know this thread will never make it to front page because it isn't about Peter Obi, However, by the time the final results are released, we will have to come here to cross check again if this is actually false hope,

cheers.

SEE AS YOU LACK SENSE. WHICH OF THE CANDIDATES IS NOT CONFIDENT OF WINNING AND NOT EXPRESSIONAL ABOUT IT.

EVEN SOWORE IS HIGHLY CONFIDENT OF WINNING. INFACT HE'S THE MOST CONFIDENT OF THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by wonder233: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2023
In all these analysis, i think what is deceiving you is the lazy old school assumption of identifying one or two big men in a state and automatically give that state to that party. For instance, in Imo, you will say, Uzodinma is an APC gov, therefore, APC will get lots of votes or in Edo, Oshiomhole is there, so therefore, APC will do very well there. It doesn't work that way. Only a political neophyte analyses that way. It shows how detached you are from the reality on the ground
The kind of delusion I see here... Bros Edo is 100% for Obi, stop being a clown.
Look at Plateau, so the northern Christians who have seen so much death in the hands of APC in this past 8yrs will still vote APC? are you not a comedian like this? Even the minority fulani muslim population of Plateau are going for their brother Atiku.
There is nothing swinging in Rivers, it is a southsouth state and the people of that region don't follow political leaders unlike the north or yorubaland, they have made up their minds on Obi. Ditto Cross River state. Imo is where I knew you were a clown. Imo is 100% for Obi.
wwwkaycom:

Honestly I agree with you, Peter Obi will win in Imo State but Asiwaju will secure his 25% there. Remember that even Buhari got 25% in Imo State in 2019.

Asiwaju will win in Plateau State convincingly.

I am removing Kano and Rivers States from Asiwaju's projected wins, he will do extramely well in Kano if he did not win outright anyway, he will get nothing less than 25% in Rivers, mark my words.

So I will put Kano and Rivers States in the swing.

Let me place this on record here how the candidates will perform in the swing states

Plateau - Asiwaju convincingly with Peter Obi doing so well too

Bauchi - Atiku narrowly with Asiwaju doing so well. Peter Obi won't get 10% in Bauchi State.

Benue - Can go to either Asiwaju or Peter Obi, with Atiku coming 3rd.

Sokoto - Atiku narrowly with Asiwaju doing so well there. Peter Obi won't get 10% in Sokoto State

FCT - Atiku, Asiwaju, Peter Obi neck to neck. Many Christians in Abuja will favour Peter Obi, Civil servants will prefer Atiku (I am so sure of this), other voters will vote Asiwaju

Edo - Peter Obi may win narrowly with Atiku and Asiwaju trailing

Cross River - Asiwaju or Peter Obi with Atiku not doing badly

Imo - Peter Obi with Asiwaju and Atiku getting more than 25%

Kano- Kwankwaso or Asiwaju with Atiku not doing badly at all. Peter Obi won't get 10% in Kano State

Rivers - Peter Obi with Asiwaju getting his 25-35%. Atiku won'tdo so well in Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Ofunaofu: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Putinofrussia:

It is a landslide victory for Tinubu,the man with the midas touch.

Landslide indeed

What do you expect from Tinubu's The Nation Lagos-Ibadan express way propaganda newspaper
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
So Tinubu would win Rivers? Tinubu newspaper and propaganda
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by techWriter3: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2023
politician 's reporting they also conducting polls Allow Independent bodies to do that job
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Felabrity: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Another rubbish poll from Tulumbu newspaper

They are doing thier job anyway, don't blame them
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by Putinofrussia: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Landslide indeed

What do you expect from Tinubu's The Nation Lagos-Ibadan express way propaganda newspaper

Tinubu,he is the man with the midas touch.
Re: Who Wins The 2023 Presidential Election? The Nation Newspapers by wwwkaycom(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
michlins:
have you factored in the new number of people who registered just to vote in this election?

Have you factored in the effects of this currency swap issue. There will be no money to buy votes on the day of election.

The effects of the two scenarios above is that the people who registered for this election will vote whether given money or not. However the traditional voters who are willing to sell their votes initially will be reluctant to vote this time or forced to vote for their conscience.

Regardless, this is the most difficult election to predict and that's why everyone is working on overdrive to win

Hello man, new registered voters will vote enmasse for all the major contestants. It makes me laugh when I read that newly registered voters will vote for Obi only, I was involved in facilitating the registration of 81 voters in Akure. They are members of my church. I personally drove them to and fro registration points on 3 occassions with our church bus. The church driver drove them on 6 occassions before all of them could be registered and during collection of their PVC. The church mandated all members to register and vote for the candidate of their choice. Over 80% of these people that I know are going to vote for Asiwaju, at least I relate with them personally. So I laugh when people come here to gloat over new registered voters as if they know who they are voting for.

I also laugh when I hear that all christians in the southwest will vote against Asiwaju. Ekiti State is 90% christians, Peter Obi will not get 25% in Ekiti, mark my words.

Redesigned naira will affect all the candidates. I can assure you that Peter Obi will fail woefully in Benue State if he won't give shishi truly, I know what voting in that state entails. So if there's no money to buy votes as you said, it'll affect all candidates.

(1) (Reply)

I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob / 10th Senate Presidency: Buhari Rejects Yari, Kalu, Izunazo Others / Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.