Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? (684 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by absingle(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Abeg tell me
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Foreigner12(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Omo na Tinubu o. Once Nigerians miss am this time around, e go hunt them forever.
I hope Nigerians get it right.
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi! Obi!! Obi!!!

Tinubu should go and rest!!!

He needs it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Loveladies(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Any wise person should vote tinubu
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by inoki247: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Someone who doesn't surpport anti people policy....

If I vote someone who supports anti people policy now and he also enter na so he go bring another anti people policy and tell me to suffer now that's for my future...
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by ambale(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Foreigner12:
Omo na Tinubu o. Once Nigerians miss am thus time around, e go hunt them forever.
I hope Nigerians get it right.

What opportunities does a tinubu presidency brings?

Buhari has already wasted all of their chances and they know it

Na only die hard like yourself still shouting APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Seeker123: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Urchinpainer: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by ambale(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:
Someone who doesn't surpport anti people policy....

If I vote someone who supports anti people policy now and he also enter na so he go bring another anti people policy and tell me to suffer now that's for my future...

Someone who supported anti people policies for seven years and suddenly found his voice recently abi

You no go die well he sure for me😂

8 Likes

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by inoki247: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2023
ambale:

Someone who supported anti people policies for seven years and suddenly found his voice recently abi

You no go die well he sure for me😂

That's your headache vote who you feel like I have the right to vote anyone I like also that's none of your business....

At least Kwankwaso and Tinubu av voice out that the policy is anti people so I av the right to vote any of the two I won't vote a scam that thinks people plight will be to his own advantage...

You don't play politics with people's life ..

3 Likes

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by madridguy(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu.
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:

That's your headache vote who you feel like I have the right to vote anyone I like also that's none of your business....

At least Kwankwaso and Tinubu av voice out that the policy is anti people so I av the right to vote any of the two I won't vote a scam that thinks people plight will be to his own advantage...

Tinubu have been supporting the oppression of Nigerians by his APC Government, he supportef killings of people even on Yoruba soil, so why dies he want our votes now?

He should call the people APC killed to vote for him.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Jflex07(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obi..Tinubu and his useless urrchins can only deceive fellow urrchins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by bender79: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obi straight up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by VoteTinubu2023: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
TINUBU.

3 Likes

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Are you sure their will be an election
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Exclusive101: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
By the grace of the almighty God I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu man who sabi

2 Likes

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Flathead8: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by BATified2023: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
ambale:

What opportunities does a tinubu presidency brings?

Buhari has already wasted all of their chances and they know it

Na only die hard like yourself still shouting APC
tinubu is the only one that will reverse d anti people policy

At least obi n atiku support it so it won’t make a difference when they enter, but tinubu will reversed it n we will spend it simultaneously for 6 months with ease before facing old ones out

For this alone, tinubu has my votes

2 Likes

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by GWMI(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu have my vote anytime and any day.Obi and his supporters are always on the loosing side.Once they support you then you loose.
But if they are against you, then you are doing the right thing and you will win
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by NEUDUDE: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
OBI all the way grin

1 Like

Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Ttalk: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu will have my vote.

How do you expect me to vote Atiku or Obi who have no empathy on the masses
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Aldol: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu for the fact that he is the only Presidential aspirant that spoke against this naira policy and the peoples sufferings.
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by PoloG: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu the jagaban
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Kasdat5(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
A.A all the way
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Kasdat5(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Aldol:
Tinubu for the fact that he is the only Presidential aspirant that spoke against this naira policy and the peoples sufferings.

Hehe , even before the cash crunch , every one had been suffering lowkey
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Aldol: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kasdat5:

Hehe , even before the cash crunch , every one had been suffering lowkey
Guy the suffering is incomparable
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by Kasdat5(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Aldol:

Guy the suffering is incomparable

Las las , we go dey alright , if we could survive Búhari till this time , nothing can shake us ...
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by ambale(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
tinubu is the only one that will reverse d anti people policy

At least obi n atiku support it so it won’t make a difference when they enter, but tinubu will reversed it n we will spend it simultaneously for 6 months with ease before facing old ones out

For this alone, tinubu has my votes

If not that I'm in a good mood ni

You suppose collect serious bashing

So you believed tinubu will fight a policy from his party?

You are not only daft but foolish also at the same time
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by ambale(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:

You are a fool

When was the so called messiah when buhari dey dish out sheges?

The idiot dey even they say let me vote who I want

Vote for who go suffer you now, med men
Re: As Nigeria Be Now. Who You Go Vote For Next President? by inoki247: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
ambale:

You are a fool

When was the so called messiah when buhari dey dish out sheges?

The idiot dey even they say let me vote who I want

Vote for who go suffer you now, med men

Go take your bucket 🪣 of Tears nd start crying since you love sufferness nobody dey stop u....

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Banks Accepting Old 500 And 1000 Naira Notes” / New Mode Of Operation By APC Urcchins / Many Northerners North Central Support Tinubu Because Of Old Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.