Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is This The Will Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Will Of God? (298 Views)

Fake Man Of God Everywhere. . Please Mind Where You Worship / Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Will Of God? by Kiddo01(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
The current economic situation, the scarcity of naira and the political conflict in Nigeria, is it the will of God?
Can we say God permitted it to happen or is it man made?
Is the devil at work, or has God forsaken the country? What's your take on this?
Hello Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Is This The Will Of God? by Michael547(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kiddo01:
The current economic situation, the scarcity of naira and the political conflict in Nigeria, is it the will of God?
Is the devil at work, or has God forsaken the country? What's your take on this?
Hello Nairalandera!
It is true that God has allowed all of these things to happen but the bible show that our problems do not come from God.
Some of our problems are man made....
The devil also has a role to play.....I can explain more....contact me on WhatsApp 08167469103
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kiddo01:
Hello Nairalandera!

Did God not warn you that if you people did not turn away from your sins that woes and pestilences will come?

So as you people did not turn away, therefore you are on your own O. Don't call God here o.

As you did not listen to Him, therefore He should not listen to you.
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Michael547:

It is true that God has allowed all of these things to happen but the bible show that our problems do not come from God.
The devil also has a role to play.....I can explain more....contact me on WhatsApp 08167469103

Long before today God Warned that all these would happen but they did not listen, so they are on their own o. No one should bring God into this.
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Michael547:

Be cautious {Matthew 10:16} with giving out your mobile number it's unsafe doing so! undecided
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kiddo01:
■ The current economic situation, the scarcity of naira and the political conflict in Nigeria, is it the will of God?
■ Is the devil at work, or has God forsaken the country? What's your take on this?
Hello Nairalandera!
1. God is not God of Nigeria. He is instead God of Israel which means God's Will, and Law is not over Nigeria. What you see happening in your Nigeria is of men and not of Him. Given that, yes, since God permitted men to rule over themselves as they choose, what is happening in your Nigeria is what He permitted. undecided

2. There is no devil to blame for your Nigeria. There are instead men and the desires of men. undecided
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
It is God using our own people to punish us..

Our sins and idolatry has reach up to the sky...

We have to sincerely repent and return to him..

His hands are not too short.

His mercy endures forever....

Then he will send us a Messiah(anointed king)..

If we merit it and we truly repent...
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Whatever happens...

Whether good or evil, happens because it is the will of God....

All we can do is try to understand and see how we can raise our consciousness to merit Gods blessings..
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by Richy4(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
In my opinion, that is not the will of God. It is manmade..
<<Speaking from Financial perspective...what they should have done is let the money both old and New circulate side by side till December 2023...
<< When a customer comes to the bank to make some deposit with both old and New, the teller/ banker will accept it all...
<<There will be staffs whose job will be to sort both old and new currency between the space of February to December 2023.
<< The old naira notes will be kept separately and taken to central bank at the end of every
business day...
<< That's how old currency will be sorted out till all of it are out of circulation...and no one will feel any pain..

But based on my knowledge, Nigerians are blessed with 'Good leaders' with perfect administration skills..I strongly believe that God has nothing to do with this.
Re: Is This The Will Of God? by Karleb(m): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Suffering is the will of God? C'mon!
angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Of All The Protestants Denominations Is The Correct Church? / Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria / Is Jesus Or God The Creator Of All Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.