Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Where Is This My Friend Ooo..did You Help Me To See Him ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is This My Friend Ooo..did You Help Me To See Him ? (381 Views)

IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is This My Friend Ooo..did You Help Me To See Him ? by knowhowk: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Hello everyone.

Please where is this my friend with this id .

He is always Active ..but recently i have not been seeing him making any Comments on our Darling daddy Stern Stand on the Naira Redesign Issue ..

On Supreme Court/ El rufai ,Gandollar side Or on Our Darling Darling Daddy side ?

I know hates Corruptions ,Bribery ,Vote Buying ,Embezzeling of public funds ,Stealing by Politicians .

I love him So much because he always Criticise Corrupts Politicians especially the PDP 16 Years Corrupt Rule except that ones a PDP Member Cross Over to APC he won't Criticise them anymore grin What a Patriots Indeed .

Oga ...Our Darling Daddy Actions and Policies Concerning the Naira Redesign

What have you got to say ...We need Your Comments Because You love Nigeria Progress So much .....Don' t Type ...."Reading ...,Our Nation Nigeria Shall Be Great again ,We Rise ,Anything that would make Nigeria Great is Welcome to Dodge this Pls.Be Patriotic .

This Naira Redesign they Affects the Masses i swear but well na Just few days to go ...

God bless U as u So this

We Rise grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is This My Friend Ooo..did You Help Me To See Him ? by FuckYourFather(f): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
you didn't hear? he was among those touts they caught that were robbing in Lagos traffic, he has been executed by firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This My Friend Ooo..did You Help Me To See Him ? by knowhowk: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
FuckYourFather:
you didn't hear? he was among those touts they caught that were robbing in Lagos traffic, he has been executed by firing squad.
shocked Haaaa ! Oga .....

1 Like

Re: Where Is This My Friend Ooo..did You Help Me To See Him ? by AndyCole16(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
FuckYourFather:
This is tasteless joke

(1) (Reply)

List Of Banks Still Accepting Old Notes(n500, N1000) / WATCH THIS AND TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR PDAPC? / Instead Of Using Cash, Politicians Devise New Method To Buy Votes – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.