Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,288 members, 7,981,565 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? (329 Views)

CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by abc115: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why should I return old notes , when there are no new ones and the cost of getting old/new is 20%. Redesign Policy is dead
Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by Ireportlive: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
That's exactly Emefiele's plan... Mop up your cash
Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by rolams(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Keep it and spend it to your love ones Jare!

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
If you can use your old notes use it, but don't complain that retailers are rejecting it.

Do as you like, but accept the consequences later on.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by Period007(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
abc115:
Why should I return old notes , when there no new ones and the cost of getting old/new is 20%. Redesign Policy is dead

If you like don't rush to the bank with your old notes.
Nobody will collect it from u again except the bank

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by dustmalik(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
No sensible Nigerian should return their old notes, when they aren't giving new ones. It's simply a ploy to deceive the gullible.

However, Ipob miscreants may choose to return theirs.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by HarunaWest(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
The problem I have seen is that Nigerians forget so easily. Instead of us to protest the nonsense that the F.G and CBN are implementing, we are cheering the on until this country will catch fire. What CBN initially promised was that take your cash to the bank and such cash will be swapped immediately with the new denomination/notes. Someone 50,000 to bank but was handed back 5,000 of his own money. Some were not even given any money at all. Most small businesses have crumbled. How can I buy sugarcane or suya and pay via pos?The transport sector, food stuff?? Most POS business in my area have closed shop, the only one still dealing is charging 30%. Last week Saturday, in a bid to use the ATM, I went out early and got my tally number. I was on that queue from 7am to 1:30Pm just to collect 10,000 cash. How long are we going to keep deceiving ourselves in this country that our leaders are clueless?

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by yrhuhfy113: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
everywhere in the south there is protest, road blocks, vandalizations....

BUT

Has anyone considered that since this new note started... NO MORE KIDNAPPINGS?

also

WHAT IF THIS IS THE WAY TO ACHIEVE A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.... but doing this move now, so that by next week.... NO MONEY FOR BRIBERY AND KWARUPSHUN

grin
Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by chiefolododo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Keep collecting it
Re: Why Should I Return Old Notes , When There are No New Ones ? by jasent(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
abc115:
Why should I return old notes , when there are no new ones and the cost of getting old/new is 20%. Redesign Policy is dead
Do transfer. Why is that so hard for you people to do?

(1) (Reply)

Hon , Chime .I. Giland Biography / We Help People, Institutions Create Deserving Financial Futures – MD Kwakol Mark / Northern Loads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.