Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years (1441 Views)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Fact Check: Did Evelyn Joshua Promise Peter Obi 8 Million Votes? / Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by hedonido: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
It's difficult to say. Eight years is a very long time.

Obi's tenure would usher in a new Nigeria. Many new stars would be unearthed. We can't say for now.
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Finestgurlie(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
someone from SW or SS (Edo preferably )
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by RZArecta(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Seyi Makinde
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by EngrKemp: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
U guys can see how fair minded lots of Nigerians can be especially the south east and south south people ..
U see them suggesting Datti as president who is a northerner and a southwest or south south as vice who is not Igbo..

U see, this obi presidency has already wiped out tribalism in who gets what and especially the president..

This is pure healing..

Nigeria is healing ..

But ask a Yoruba Muslim or an ignorant northerner, they will want to tell u someone from their tribe or religion..

Pls guys let obi be the president so we as Nigerians can heal as a country..

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kay1one(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
EngrKemp:
U guys can see how fair minded lots of Nigerians can be especially the south east and south south people ..
U see them suggesting Datti as president who is a northerner and a southwest or south south as vice who is not Igbo..

U see, this obi presidency has already wiped out tribalism in who gets what and especially the president..

This is pure healing..

Nigeria is healing ..

But ask a Yoruba Muslim or an ignorant northerner, they will want to tell u someone from their tribe or religion..

Pls guys let obi be the president so we as Nigerians can heal as a country..

Na better country we come find no be trouble...

Whether it comes from the N, S, E or W, make Nigeria just better

For now, PO has the mental capacity to run Nigeria at this point in time

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kay1one(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
RZArecta:
Seyi Makinde

Another smart dude... And still young
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by DMerciful(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
This confirm and convicted thief?
MonthlySalary:
Orji Uzo Kalu
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kay1one(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
DMerciful:
This confirm and convicted thief?

I bet the guy is just kidding...
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Jiokejohn: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Let's first of all thank God for what He did for us in Feb 2023.

Now after 8 years of a blissful Obi presidency, who do you think is worthy to be Datti's running mate?

Maybe someone from the SW?

Comments welcome...
His Excellency, Akiwunmi Ambode.

He is Obidient and will join the Labour party after the election. That man is intelligent. He is not wasteful.
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Softmirror: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
upoturat:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT

YOU ARE WISE LIKE PROFESSOR SOLUDO.
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by greatiyk4u(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Aisha Yusuf
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by suxkill: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Osibanjo
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kay1one(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jiokejohn:

His Excellency, Akiwunmi Ambode.

He is Obidient and will join the Labour party after the election. That man is intelligent. He is not wasteful.

This is another good one o!
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by yerimastyle(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:

Now after 8 years of a blissful Obi presidency, who do you think is worthy to be Datti's running mate?

Comments welcome...
dey play
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by haffaze777(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Walai(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
I don't want Aisha Yusuf in the executive arm for now.
I need her to start from the Legislature. Most especially as HOR speaker.
She has a lot of work to do in the Youth led new Nigeria with respect to the constitution

greatiyk4u:
Aisha Yusuf

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by DrAkpamudehe: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mentally retarded zombidients.

Una go cry blood next Saturday
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by aariwa(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Orji Uzo Kalu

God forbid

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by silibaba: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:

Comments welcome...
osinbanjo
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by kapelvej: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
upoturat:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Nakedtruths: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivor, by then would've completed 8 lovely years in lasgidi

Re: Suggest A Running Mate For Datti Baba Ahmed After Obi 8 Years by Noblechykk(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
ADB chairman, Akinwumi Adeshina

Finally, May 29: Nothing Will Stop The Handover To Tinubu — Buhari / Historical: Old Eastern Region Nigeria - Wikiwand / America Sends Its First Warning To Egypt After The Recent Military Move By The