Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,544 members, 7,911,381 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign (619 Views)

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras / Edo Governorship Election: Fear Of Rigging Rises / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by Ovi289: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
I hope that when Tinubu wins, these Obi supporters will not acuse APC of rigging?

You are all celebrating Naira Redesign. Also ensure to celebrate the winner oh!

We are waiting, few days to election

9 Likes

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu can't win!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by shuttox: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Consolation write up

Why do you think Tinubu and APC governors are fighting for
Because they believe in rigging
God bless Buhari..I have forgiven his sins

Impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by Fahvvy: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Not when, if undecided...
Nothing about this coming presidential election is set on stone undecided....
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by kettykin: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
He will never win, the election has been won and lost. Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.

We are looking forward to 2027

1 Like

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by onomeabuja: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu
grin grin grin grin grin
Can never win!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by Finestgurlie(f): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ovi289:
I hope that when Tinubu wins, these Obi supporters will not acuse APC of rigging?

e pain am ooo
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by funshint(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
That's one thing I'm really looking up to. It'll really be shameless of anybody to accuse Tinubu of vote-buying after he's declared winner.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by MonthlySalary: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
rigging cant be phased out of the Nigerian political system. The only way to correct this anomaly is detribalization and sound political sensitization
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by MonthlySalary: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
funshint:
That's one thing I'm really looking up to. It'll really be shameless of anybody to accuse Tinubu of vote-buying after he's declared winner.
Tinubu is contesting against a strong allie and friend, in the name of Atiku
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by SmartGadgetz: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ovi289:

You mean to win your girls heart?
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by alanto: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Exactly what I was telling my naive Obidient colleague earlier at work... Some people can be easily sway... Tinubu and Buhari met yesterday or was it 2 days ago for about 40min as reported but the media is creating a fictional problem between Buhari and Tinubu, you see those people that assume Buhari to be El Sudani can believe anything, they lack reasoning... The Buhari they hate so much that they don't want to have anything to do with him has all of a sudden become their god because they believe he's helping them fight Tinubu, that explains how much they hate Tinubu out of jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by funshint(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Tinubu is contesting against a strong allie and friend, in the name of Atiku
Compared to other elections, Atiku will be the weeping child of this election.
Except the election enters run-off
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by survivor10(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu can never win!

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Pa Agbado Emilokan to win
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by ganisucks(f): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ovi289:

I laff in Jackie Chan meets Bruce Lee enter the drunken master voice. You didn't see the naira swap, you're still battling it, and yet you are talking about victory. What makes you think that is the last trick? Wait, on election day, they will give you guys another one.
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by yarimo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
These people will still blame patriotic Nigerians voters grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by ezegold4we: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu is a goner, he will drag 3rd position with kwankwaso,

Obi 1st

Atiku 2nd

Kwankwaso or Tinubu 3rd,

Argue with ur keyboard and ancestor's.
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ovi289:

Yoruba Muslim votes wont take tinubu anywhere,that's why he is crying for old notes to buy votes.
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by ambale(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kpele shebi you get 10mjllion votes in one 😂
Re: 2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
U don see the military hardwares wey them deploy for Lagos state? Omo dey play

(1) (Reply)

Hadejia LGA March For Tinubu / "My Vote Did Not Count" - A Lady Cries Out In An Interview / The Structure Of Criminality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.