Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) (5881 Views)

United Nations Vehicles Spotted At Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) / EFCC Postpones Auctioning Of Forfeited Trucks, Vehicles, Others / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by copyrites: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Do anyhow and see anyhow. We must restore sanity to our country.

8 Likes

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by copyrites: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo, Buhari mean to destroy Tinubu Sha

Buhari means to restore order to the system.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Laggafin: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Baba has come out full force to silence all baT stards and Urchins .. I can assure you that Bulaba balablublu is seeing balaRED now.. Oti zeee grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Them say I dey smoke Igbo , buhari go jail Tinubu las las

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by BigYash: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
More trucks please. Urchins must get sense by force..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
We know how e day always end, Na tinubu send those soldiers, numbskull...
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Curious345: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nice one Nigerian army .. a bullet is enough for the unwise
Lizzysamuel:
Big boys in City boy Lagos 😂😂😂

Make everybody just respect themselves this weekend and upper week.

The Nigerian Army is out and ready to reset the heads of people who want to destabilize our dear country. – at Lagos National Stadium

Watch the video below

https://twitter.com/Ozoadaz/status/1626616639578832903?t=ukxvZu-1lTqR0_K6k2660A&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by ictplotter(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Anything resembling MC Oluomo, shoot at sight. We must take our country from gang of looters. How can PDAPC bring out two notorious criminals for presidency?

APC had Osinbajo, PDP had OBI. These looters were giving each delegate up to 15 millions. Just to win primary. And some nonentity Nigerians hailing them as seasoned politicians.

For this country to be redeemed, we need a paradigm shift. Even if an interim government can come and conduct a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, we are ok with it. Enough of celebrating looters
Idiot you people are the problem of this country, was obi not a governor of 8yrs and osibanjo 8yrs vice president can you pick out any tangible achievement in office for both of them outside of propaganda? State one legacy project of Obi as Anambra state governor for 8yrs I will vote for him.
The manner you guys are praising obi the same manner Buhari was praised in 2015 but what is the result today?
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not politicians, same obi that cannot solve small Anambra state problem that is not up to a local government in kastina state for 8yrs , it's same obi that want to miraculously solve Nigeria problems for 4yrs.
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Christistruth00: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thank God

Nobody will be allowed to disrupt the Elections

No Endsars type Mob will attack Lagos again

4 Likes

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Yaribanzaonic: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nobody say make you no shake.

Just shake inside your bedroom..

Fall out to yarn dust and die.
angry

updatechange:
We no Dey shake!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by 2mch(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
These ones are wasting their time. If only Buhari has deployed such people against Fulani herdsmen, Nigeria will be better. How many army men if at least 10million people decide to teach Nigeria army their last life lesson. Be playing tribalism politics. Na who go suffer pass? LMAO! People from hungry regions wey no get anything.
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
madridguy:
This is a welcome development.

Anything to have a free and fair election.

Say it without crying 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by daygee12: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Go to ikeja Cantonment u will this vehicle like 100 pcs of it just dey celebrate for nothing
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by egopersonified(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Them say I dey smoke Igbo , buhari go jail Tinubu las las

No northern politician will work for the progress of an Igbo man. All this is geared for the Fulani to continue to rule through Atiku. Remember Atiku conducted buharis sons marriage, they are one.
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Anything resembling MC Oluomo, shoot at sight. We must take our country from gang of looters. How can PDAPC bring out two notorious criminals for presidency?

APC had Osinbajo, PDP had OBI. These looters were giving each delegate up to 15 millions. Just to win primary. And some nonentity Nigerians hailing them as seasoned politicians.

For this country to be redeemed, we need a paradigm shift. Even if an interim government can come and conduct a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, we are ok with it. Enough of celebrating looters

Our country? B-b-b-but what about Biafla for rife?
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Masterclass32: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Since Drugnubu wants to play rough.

3 Likes

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Roon9(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Operation Urchins Twerk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Rexymania(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari is after something bigger than free and fair election
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Loving HarryBubu d more! 💕

dearest urchins, una oga go see a pollin unit apart 4rm bourdillon unit see win at all again soo?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Roon9(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

The urchins should be shot too bro

3 Likes

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by YorubaSamurai: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fake news by zombifools cheesy
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the Nigerian army. Any IPOB TERRORISTS that leaves his erosion village to Lagos state just to steal in the name of protesting will be dealt with according to the law . grin grin

You've been beating your chest how you'll kill other Nigerians in Lagos and southwest because they won't vote the drug lord called Tinubu.

If I hear your voice on the streets of Lagos or you gathered people against our President Buhari, you'll regret your existence.

Try it and see, I'm not bluffing. I'll send you to your maker for further judgement.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by MrColdsweat: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
kettykin:
They should stay till Sunday 26 th February .

The stage has been set and count down has started.
The military is much more needed for the Lagos governorship election.
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
2mch:
These ones are wasting their time. If only Buhari has deployed such people against Fulani herdsmen, Nigeria will be better. How many army men if at least 10million people decide to teach Nigeria army their last life lesson. Be playing tribalism politics. Na who go suffer pass? LMAO! People from hungry regions wey no get anything.

You're from a hungry and lazy region and that explains why people from regions flood to to your region to deliver you from starvation.

1 Like

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Leoniine(f): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
FarahAideed:
Clowns actually think this is about Tinubu but you will soon realise it's about something bigger

Oya, tell us what it is about. grin

We nor wan wait.

2 Likes

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Leoniine(f): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
LordAdam16:
Something bigger like?

No speak in riddle. Bare your mind. Election don near already.

-Lord

Even you sef drop grammar, speak street language for am, lmao. 🤣

Me too I wan know o.

Senseless urchins dem.

1 Like

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Leoniine(f): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Them say I dey smoke Igbo, buhari go jail Tinubu las las

Abeg, give me your dealer's contact.

This is aMAIZEing 🌽 😂.
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by LordAdam16: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Leoniine:

Even you sef drop grammar, speak street language for am, lmao. 🤣

Me too I wan know o.

Senseless urchins dem.

E no go funny for this NL if Tinubu lose next Saturday.

-Lord
Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Our country? B-b-b-but what about Biafla for rife?

1 Like

Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by Biggeststar01: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
ictplotter:

Idiot you people are the problem of this country, was obi not a governor of 8yrs and osibanjo 8yrs vice president can you pick out any tangible achievement in office for both of them outside of propaganda? State one legacy project of Obi as Anambra state governor for 8yrs I will vote for him.
The manner you guys are praising obi the same manner Buhari was praised in 2015 but what is the result today?
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not politicians, same obi that cannot solve small Anambra state problem that is not up to a local government in kastina state for 8yrs , it's same obi that want to miraculously solve Nigeria problems for 4yrs.

The only problem now is that I don't have a rope, but if you do have one. That's great.

Kindly rope your neck after the election results have been declared. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu, Ogah, Udensi, Okwara Others Condemn Police Invasion Of ABN TV Studio / What Have You Done For Nigeria Or Your Country In Your Entire Life? / Day Of Judgement: Sgt. Rogers Crippled In Car Crash - Latest News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.