Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? (564 Views)

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / NEPA In Asaba: Light Has Been On Almost 24hrs / Who Else Noticed That Light Is Becoming Steady, Especially In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Me thinks everyone is being cautious so masses won't reason their matter.

Banks are collecting wotowoto and PHCN knows the people have them in mind so they this.

Endsars has taught them enough lessons to be afraid when the people begin to move.

My area no dey lai lai see light for night but since protests break out in pockets, we've been sleeping with it.

Moods are raw now. Everyone is treading cautiously not to trigger the horde.

If it happens, it won't be Endsars again but EndNigeria.

How is light in your area?
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Sammy07: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol not here in Ondo State.

With the stupid Benin Electricity Disco

I most times wish na Osun dey handle our electricity embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Noticed improvement in my area, thought it was general.

PHCN should better advice themselves. Moods are raw and their cup don full like 3 decades ago.
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by inoki247: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
LoL which light u mean the one in ur street for the past 2 weeks light av been on inconsistent mode....

So bkuz u dey enjoy this week u think say he don stable na ur turn to enjoy the light enjoy am while stock last nd wake up from ur dream....
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Temidayo9(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Better in my Area now compared to Last two week
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by damoobaba: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Not in my side here in Lagos
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by StrongAlphMale: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Which light?

Bros Edo State, Benin City has been in total darkness. No light for here
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Goldmynemaniac: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:
LoL which light u mean the one in ur street for the past 2 weeks light av been on inconsistent mode....

So bkuz u dey enjoy this week u think say he don stable na ur turn to enjoy the light enjoy am while stock last nd wake up from ur dream....
Light in my area is not on weekly rotation. Most likely, it is to placate nerves.
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Goldmynemaniac: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why exactly can't Nigeria have steady light after these many years?

While we're at this issue of election corruption and Naira redesign, it is just the right time to address the issue of Nigeria holistically.
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by sissoko89: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
This Buhari Administration has really improved electricity to an extent.

Here in Ajah Lagos,uninterrupted power supply in the past two months.

Kudos to the minister in charge of power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by samwash(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes stable electricity in my house thanks to gen & solar.
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Goldmynemaniac: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
samwash:
Lol
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Yemike(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
You're right bro. We've been having electricity since Tuesday unlike before that the phcn guys used to bring light like they're teasing us.
I was even hoping boys will reason their matter.
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Goldmynemaniac: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yemike:
You're right bro. We've been having electricity since Tuesday unlike before that the phcn guys used to bring light like they're teasing us.
I was even hoping boys will reason their matter.
There are two ways to reason their matter. One is revolution. The other is voting in a leader that we decisively change things.
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Formularcr7: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
I also noticed improvement in my area
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Goldmynemaniac: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Formularcr7:
I also noticed improvement in my area
Thought I was the only one that did.
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Sammy07: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
samwash:

cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That Light Has Somewhat Become Stable? by Sammy07: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Which light?

Bros Edo State, Benin City has been in total darkness. No light for here

Na Una carry Una bad light come Ondo State

(1) (Reply)

Why Stopping Tinubu Is Buhari's Retirement Plan / Obidients: Mention 2 Things You Want Obi To Do In His First 100 Days / Peter Obi Leading In Arewa Connect Twitter Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.