Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Stuck Between Two Options - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stuck Between Two Options (905 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple / Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stuck Between Two Options by Gabrielosayogie(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2011
You are alone in a sinking boat with your wife and mother, you are the only one that can swim. You can only take one of them along with you to land which is very far away, and any attempt to take both of them would cause three of you to sink on the way. Who would you take along?
Re: Stuck Between Two Options by zolzlolz(f): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
shocked

(1) (Reply)

World Top 15 Safest Places To Live / What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. / If I No See My Girl For Dream I No Go Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.