Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,518 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) (50360 Views)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Savedday2:
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.
Oga Use your sense poeple are not protesting bcs old not but scarcity of new ones in the circulation.

1 Like

Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Be serious for once, please. Forget politics or whatever

I need to Bleep your mama soonest. She's been sex starved since your father developed the incurable diabetes

Big Fool

Go and fūck your Ashawo Mama...

The two of you have been caught several times making love

That is the reason your Ape father decided to divorce her...

Your Ashawo Mama is sex starved, that is why she cannot keep her smelling Kpekus far from my dog

You foolish son of a Prostitute

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Big Fool

Go and fūck your Ashawo Mama...

The two of you have been caught several times making love

That is the reason your Ape father decided to divorce her...

Your Ashawo Mama is sex starved, that is why she cannot keep her smelling Kpekus far from my dog

You foolish son of a Prostitute

Kwassia

You're right.
But I still need to Bleep your mother.
I need to massage her clitoris.
I will appreciate if you're around when I will be drilling her wide pussy.
She needs my long prick inside her dry and slack toto
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2023
georgeakins:

You think I am joking about fucking your mother really hard.
Don't deprive that your mother the enjoyment she going to have by riding my ever erectile penis.
She has suffered alot at the hand of your father because diabetes has finished the old man.

You think that I am joking when I told you that your Ashawo Mama is currently doing cow girl on the ever standing dick of my dog ?

There is absolute nothing you can do to tell her not to sleep with my dog because she is adDickted to the banana of my dog

You and Your useless Ape father could no longer satisfy her crave for hot sex, hence she has found sexual solace in the harms of my dog

Even your Ashawo sisters are now running after my dog for hot fūcƙing because they heard from your Ashawo Mama that my dog can take good care of their rotten smelling Kpekus

You dirty smelling useless son of a Prostitute

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Zelenskyy:

You think that I am joking when I told you that your Ashawo Mama is currently doing cow girl on the ever standing dick of my dog ?

There is absolute nothing you can do to tell her not to sleep with my dog because she is adDickted to the banana of my dog

You and Your useless Ape father could no longer satisfy her crave for hot sex, hence she has found sexual solace in the harms of my dog

Even your Ashawo sisters are now running after my dog for hot fūcƙing because they heard from your Ashawo Mama that my dog can take good care of their rotten smelling Kpekus

You dirty smelling useless son of a Prostitute

Kwassia

I promise you that I won't use a condom when fucking your mother.

I need to Bleep her realy hard because it is been long sincce your father had an erection.
Let your mother enjoy her life.She needs to be bleeped really hard this weekend.
Send her number to me quickly
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Anndju:
Ur so daft never said I'm voting for Mr Bat why are we Nigerians so bitter and we claim to be so religious u even went far to mention my father's name his Sha late maybe em go communicate with u ..see nigga Atiku,Tinubu,Obi no difference nothing like one is better than the other..May God save us

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Mr Daft
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
georgeakins:

I promise you that I won't use a condom when fucking your mother.

I need to Bleep her realy hard because it is been long sincce your father had an erection.
Let your mother enjoy her life.She needs to be bleeped really hard this weekend.
Send her number to me quickly

See this idiot that could not satisfy his Ashawo Mama

That is why your Ashawo Mama is currently sucking and licking the dick of my dog

That is what she does all day long, while complaining of how you and your worthless, useless, father are impotent and cannot perform in bed...

My dog is perfectly handling the smelling rotten Kpekus of your Ashawo Mama that you and your worthless father could not handle....

That is why she divorced your useless father and disowned you because you guys are fūcƙing impotent

Remember

Your Ashawo Mama is pregnant with your step doggy brother..

Very soon, my dog will become your step father

You dirty son of a useless bitch

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zelenskyy:

See this idiot that could not satisfy his Ashawo Mama

That is why your Ashawo Mama is currently sucking and licking the dick of my dog

That is what she does all day long, while complaining of how you and your worthless, useless, father are impotent and cannot perform in bed...

My dog is perfectly handling the smelling rotten Kpekus of your Ashawo Mama that you and your worthless father could not handle....

That is why she divorced your useless father and disowned you because you guys are fūcƙing impotent

Remember

Your Ashawo Mama is pregnant with your step doggy brother..

Very soon, my dog will become your step father

You dirty son of a useless bitch

Kwassia

You too dey vex!
Bring your mother to test me, you will be impressed with the way I'll Bleep her.
I want to finish with your mother before I jump to your sisters.

I am going to send some money to you and your dog to buy food. You must have lost weight since Buhari introduced naira scarcity.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Anndju(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Spewing trash as usual..big fool..Bleep off
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Mr Daft
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
georgeakins:

You too dey vex!
Bring your mother to test me, you will be impressed with the way I'll Bleep her.
I want to finish with your mother before I jump to your sisters.

I am going to send some money to you and your dog to buy food. You must have lost weight since Buhari introduced naira scarcity.

See this Mumu Fowl

Your Ashawo Mama confirmed to my dog that you and your Stupid father are impotent...

That is why she cannot live without my dog

Even your Ashawo sisters that you raped repeatedly also testified of the fact that you are not good in bed...

You are currently begging to fed since the Naira scarcity started and you don't know Where your next meal will come from

So stop behaving like a Fool online because everyone is a Billionaire Online

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zelenskyy:

See this Mumu Fowl

Your Ashawo Mama confirmed to my dog that you and your Stupid father are impotent...

That is why she cannot live without my dog

Even your Ashawo sisters that you raped repeatedly also testified of the fact that you are not good in bed...

You are currently begging to fed since the Naira scarcity started and you don't know Where your next meal will come from

So stop behaving like a Fool online because everyone is a Billionaire Online

Kwassia

Hunger don reset your brain.
I will need your account details ASAP, make hunger no kill you. To own dog dey hungry you? I will send u money.
But I need to Bleep your mother's toto first. Snap her pussy tonight when she's asleep and send it to me.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2023
Anndju:
Trash as usual coming out of ur stinking infectious pussy sucking mouth of urs
Ka tswar wo
Ur foolish Dad shudnt av forgotten to use a condom
Ur useless Mama should av closed her smelly pussy... don't quote me again slowpoke
Shi ka tswar wo
Unywa

Your Ashawo Mama normally talks trash whenever my dog is sucking and licking her smelling rotten Kpekus

Your Stupid father could not satisfy her sexual cravings, that is why she has found solace in the harms of my dog

Your useless Ashawo Mama can never close her smelling rotten Kpekus whenever my dog is around.

It is always free to Air for my dog who will soon be your step father because your Ashawo Mama has agreed to marry my dog...

You worthless Beast
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Daniel7543: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2023
ahnie:
Where re my dogs?on a normal day these dogs suppose cum out to bark and play with me their owner😂😂😂
Ekuke zonefree
Nkita Albertone
Rotweiler premierlead

Hello my dogs
Ahnie let me be among ur dogs. I want to be ur dog. I dey craze for u I swear.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by ahnie: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Bring your frailneck let me put a fanciful neck collar on you,worry not about food,I would give you a rich and well balanced Meal
Daniel7543:
Ahnie let me be among ur dogs. I want to be ur dog. I dey craze for u I swear.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Daniel7543: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
ahnie:
Bring your frailneck let me put a fanciful neck collar on you,worry not about food,I would give you a rich and well balanced Meal
Ahnie my honey, just do whatever you wanna do to me. I'm all yours. I love you so much Ahnie. I dey craze for you I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.