Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court (10543 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2023
MXrep:
Any institution handed over yorubas, they will just ruin it.

Correct! Like the Central Bank!

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by iyiola799: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Is the supremacy of supreme court supreme?Anyways my brothers and sisters, do the needful with your businessIs the supremacy of supreme court supreme?Anyways my brothers and sisters, do the needful with your business...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Lunja: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Urchinus, keep crying.

MUslim MUslim (MUMU) ticket remains dead!

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Chetas81(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
nairalee:
You hit the nail on the head
our supreme court has lost its glory
not only is it stinking with corruption, they have stooped so low to be dragging with critics like market women
the hallow chambers is no longer hallow. anything goes
if something is not done quickly one day we will wake up and see judges playing zazu zeh in court
SHITHOLE IS never a country
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by IpobAntidote: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2023
This dumb bitch is always angry. I didn't even bother reading her trash. I already know that she's TRASH.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Ellasure: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2023
This lady's write up was for the elections petition tribunal and not the supreme court justices injunction on Naira notes change out implementation imbroglio.

Whomever brought this article to the fore at this very time has done a great disservice to the lady writer. There is no where in the article she reference supreme court's injunction on the Naira notes imbroglio.

Nairaland editors should correct this anomaly. It is totally unfair to the lady writing career.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Fuckyoumod: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2023
kanupapilo:

Let us wait for their judgement on Feb 23 regarding the cashless policy. They have always favoured corrupt politicians.
they careless about merits. Only corrupt people benefit from SC.

This is why I laugh at foolish poverty stricken Nigerians getting involved in this war between a corrupt judiciary and corrupt politicians.

I will never be caught in the middle.

I lost nothing to the cash policy, because I knew Buhari was never going to back down irrespective of what the corrupt SC decides.

At least not while Buhari is still the president.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Savedday2: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by kanupapilo: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Newyorkitis:
I enjoyed this writeup!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by EKOSuperior(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:
The once reverred Supreme Court of the times of Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, Alfa Belgore, Justice Niki Tobi have been lost.
It's painful. My Lord Justice Kayode Eso, Justice Niki Tobi, Justice Alfa Belgore, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, Justice Nnemaka Agu will be crying in their graves.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2023
On a serious note, The Supreme Court has lost its glory.

I don't even take their judgement seriously again after the Machina judgement.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by kanupapilo: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2023
IpobAntidote:
This dumb bitch is always angry. I didn't even bother reading her trash. I already know that she's TRASH.
Hater of truth and lover of corruption.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by ObosiUkwalla: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2023
temitope27:
and eme-failure has handed CBN very well

I tot u people said Agbor people are from the Yoruba race?? Are you denying them now? grin
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by temitope27(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

I tot u people said Agbor people are from the Yoruba race?? Are you denying them now? grin
who said that? Are you ok at all
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by tishbite41(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Don't mind the Igbophobic hypocrites
grin grin grin
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by ObosiUkwalla: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2023
temitope27:
who said that? Are you ok at all

You can ask ur mama. Maybe she was not ok when she birthed you - reason your brain dey off
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by truthfinder319: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bad mouthing our Supreme Court while you hide in USA where you dare not abuse the Judiciary. Must you write rubbish if you don't know what to write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Akanoaaa(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
MXrep:

You're just a plain idi.ot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by kafeii123: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
MXrep:

This is a very stupid take to have..... all tribes have their good and bad people.... you guys need to stop these tribalistic posts that makes one assume you never received any serious level of education. This your writeup looks like that of someone who attended a mushroom private primary and/or secondary school.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Patriotsleague: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
You sound ignorant of what the supreme court is. The president select the members of the supreme court, with the help of the Senate, but the constitution give them powers once inaugurated, so we must respect their powers, since we are the one that gave them the power. The issue here is beyond printing currencies, which the CBN is claiming is under their purview, it's about a government policy that wants to throw the nation into revolts, mass unrest due to cash unavailability, cash unavailability will slow down transactions, shrink Nigeria's economy and spread poverty, the supreme court made the right judgement, for public good and order.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by kafeii123: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
ferhyntorlah:
On a serious note, The Supreme Court has lost its glory.

I don't even take their judgement seriously again after the Machina judgement.

This APC government did a good job of bastardising all of Nigeria's institutions and thats what tribalism does..... it robs a nation of its best hands. From Adamu Adamu a journalist who was made minister of education, to Malami....to Tanko...to just name it...all of them are misfits who would never had been given anything serious to handle ...if we had moderately sensible people in government. But here we are.

Even the so called currency changing....the CBN is not an institution that should normally have to dance to the president's tune. the constitution accords it the power to be independent to a level... The CBN governor does not have the powers to act all alone, the CBN has a board who must ratify the decision before it is issued. But here, we have Buhari posing in the public as being the originator of the idea, yet no one has thought to sue him for abuse of office.

We elect people, they enter the place and suddenly assume that the country is like their own personal company where they dictate like one mafia boss.... just imagine.....

Those who are busy burning banks are only being stupid. They should have directed that anger at their senators and house of rep members and ask them to move motion to impeach the president. Since he has already come out publicly to say he was the originator of the matter thats causing the hardship they're all facing.

That's what people who are really fed up of the system will do if they were reasonable.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by kafeii123: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
truthfinder319:
Bad mouthing our Supreme Court while you hide in USA where you dare not abuse the Judiciary. Must you write rubbish if you don't know what to write?

She is a citizen of this country and has probably been more useful to the country than yourself. Unless you can show evidence of having transferred half as much dollars as she has been able to send home to her people which eventually makes away into part of what the nation settles international bills with. She has the right to complain and air her views. If you're fully in support, go write your own rejoinder and publish it.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
kafeii123:

This APC government did a good job of bastardising all of Nigeria's institutions and thats what tribalism does..... it robs a nation of its best hands. From Adamu Adamu a journalist who was made minister of education, to Malami....to Tanko...to just name it...all of them are misfits who would never had been given anything serious to handle ...if we had moderately sensible people in government. But here we are.

Even the so called currency changing....the CBN is not an institution that should normally have to dance to the president's tune. the constitution accords it the power to be independent to a level... The CBN governor does not have the powers to act all alone, the CBN has a board who must ratify the decision before it is issued. But here, we have Buhari posing in the public as being the originator of the idea, yet no one has thought to sue him for abuse of office.

We elect people, they enter the place and suddenly assume that the country is like their own personal company where they dictate like one mafia boss.... just imagine.....

Those who are busy burning banks are only being stupid. They should have directed that anger at their senators and house of rep members and ask them to move motion to impeach the president. Since he has already come out publicly to say he was the originator of the matter thats causing the hardship they're all facing.

That's what people who are really fed up of the system will do if they were reasonable.

Well said. I get pissed when I see the masses staging a protest, which in turn affects their fellow citizens eg blocking the Lagos-Ibadan Express Way.

Why couldn't they block entrance to the LASG House of Assembly Complex or the governor office or National Assembly etc. The need to channel their frustration to the parties concerned and not cause pain to their fellow country men and women going through the same situation as them.

This is what happens when majority of the populace aren't educated enough to think things through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by zoedew: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by Buckeyemedia1: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Would u blame Buhariif he ignores any February 25th judgement.The Supreme court has been hijacked by Tinubu with his stolen Billions
So to as what you call a brain also. Mumu.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by kafeii123: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Well said. I get pissed when I see the masses staging a protest, which in turn affects their fellow citizens eg blocking the Lagos-Ibadan Express Way.

Why couldn't they block entrance to the LASG House of Assembly Complex or the governor office or National Assembly etc. The need to channel their frustration to the parties concerned and not cause pain to their fellow country men and women going through the same situation as them.

This is what happens when majority of the populace aren't educated enough to think things through.

I quite agree with you on this....many Nigerians confuse literacy with education.....the many mushroom unregulated private schools we have scattered all round the country are sufficient for literacy training....but graduates from most of them are not actually educated but that's talk for another day.

While I do not support the Endsars imbroglio of then if that's what you were referring to by blockage of roads etc... I have read it on many books and heard from well educated experts in law and governance that the legitimacy of any government rests on three things... Security of citizens...
Currency....can't remember the third right now... A country that cannot guarantee her people's security is definitely going to lose legitimacy to the people..hence why they find it difficult to obey her commands... The FG didn't try by responding to that with more crime an violence..God will help us
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by GEJDHERO: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
So to as what you call a brain also. Mumu.
That ur poor wretched Father naim be mumu
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by emmanex2000: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good afternoon sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court by emmanex2000: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu / FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State / Africa Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.