Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy (1135 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by TheOlusanjo(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, in the wake of her son King Andre's birthday, has dragged her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill to filth on social media.

[url]Burbles.ng[/url] recalls King celebrated his 7th birthday amidst pomp and pageantry on Friday and his father, Churchill, joined in the celebration by posting his pics on social media.

Penning down a lengthy birthday message to Andre, the father of two wrote:

Happy Birthday my son, my prince, my flesh and blood - OMODAYO KING OLADUNNI CHURCHILL. You are one of life's most precious gift to me and I love you dearly.

Just going down memory lane in thought of your birth gives me joy. You're such a blessing to me and I'm forever grateful to the Almighty God for your life. Today, I pray immensely that you grow to be the person God Has predestined you to be and nothing in this world ever change your destiny.

My not so little man! I want you to know that I miss you greatly and long to see you soon. You’re a shining star and your light can never be dimmed. Happy Birthday to my dearest son.Daddy loves you😇💙🙏

Tonto Dikeh in response to Olakunle Churchill's public show of love for their child, dragged him to filth for being an absentee father who only props himself up on social media.

In a 6-page screenshot of her lengthy exposé, Tonto Dikeh revealed messy details of their marriage, her battle for child custody, and difficulty of co-parenting with her ex.

Read her full narration in screenshots attached below or visit: https://burbles.ng/2023/02/18/why-i-changed-my-childs-surname-to-mine-tonto-dikeh-opens-up-drags-ex-husband-to-filth/

Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill started dating in a whirlwind romance in 2014. Their traditional marriage ceremony took place in 2015. In February 2016, the former celebrity couple was blessed with a son, King Andre.

Tonto and Churchill’s union, unfortunately, lasted only 2 years amid cheating and domestic abuse allegations which led to their eventual divorce.

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Ireportlive: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2023
cool

It's very difficult to move on with the resemblance of her son and her ex...

7 years she's still hurting

3 Likes

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by kokoA(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Non of my gadamm business, if you want change am to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Beebah321(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Una wan trend again undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Shalommy(f): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2023
No point for a mother to drag a boy child with the father. Las las that boy will go to his father whether you like it or not. Chaii..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Naira20: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2023
She is pained...see the fine boy.I thought 3 seconds men can't impregnate women or sire fine children.

As per the child, he knows his father.So stop wasting your time.

It'd have been different if his father is not known.

By the way, why is Tonto not talking about Kpokpogiri?
That guy show am shege like Buhari dey show Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2023
I pray the Lord heal you @Tonto.
Life is too short to hate.
You deserve some happiness too.
If Toyin Abraham the then Aimakhu can be happily married now, my prayers are with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Bigseven(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I pray the Lord heal you @Tonto.
Life is too short to hate.
You deserve some happiness too.
If Toyin Abraham the then Aimakhu can be happily married now, my prayers are with you.
one of the best reply I’ve seen today. I wish we all carry this mindset and understand that life is too short to hate then we’ll live happily with one another. I love you for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Emmanuel909090: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Why is she pained this much?
Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by candygist: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

It's very difficult to move on with the resemblance of her son and her ex...

7 years she's still hurting

She wants him to come and pay a visit so that she can seduce and Bleep him. She's a jazebel. She want to get back at her ex and his current.
Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto is a strong woman, she speaks the truth with clear evidence. This man may have been sent to scam her or ruin her life in the name of marriage, luckily she escaped his evill cuz she's smart. However, it's high time she totally ignores the man and everything he does. If he couldn't afford complete bride price, then he was a broke*scammer. He keeps on celebrating his son, whereas he had other children from his previous wife. Such a demon*.

1 Like

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by NobleAngell(f): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
I just hope Roseline Muerer or whatever her name is, is not suffering and smiling. No be when the love don taya her now she sef go come they flood social media with similar accusations o.

They seem to be keeping it together which is good.

1 Like

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Lamanii22(f): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2023
Naira20:
She is pained...see the fine boy.I thought 3 seconds men can't impregnate women or sire fine children.

As per the child, he knows his father.So stop wasting your time.

It'd have been different if his father is not known.

By the way, why is Tonto not talking about Kpokpogiri?
That guy show am shege like Buhari dey show Tinubu

3seconds men sperm are always sharp lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy by Lamanii22(f): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
Why is she pained this much?

The man didn’t probably dance to her tunes…. She need to heal and stop hating, that child would one day locate his father…

My own dad was never there for us but my mom would never make it look as if she was the only who took care of us she would tell us ‘baba yin niyen’ (that’s your father/he is still your father)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A True Story To Inspire & Encourage You / Cohbams Vs Don Jazzy / Ballack's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.