Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M (3433 Views)

They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX / Two Nigerians Jailed For £1m Phishing Scam In U.K. / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by mykymyk101: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2023
Get rich fast; Die untimely.
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Smith414: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2023
dankorode:
coconut head una no dey hear word
na your kidney he wan sell abi him own??
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Foodqueen(f): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Give him money and advice him to relocate to his father's house__.. No Nigerian is homeless, seeking for greener pastures makes us homeless in some places.

Don't accommodate him, he might plan with them to come and remove your own kidney too.

They only need to convince him a little.

He's desperation for money will make him betray you.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Illegal1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Berrityga:
Picture of your friend with his kidney in his hands or I don't believe

must u guys doubt everytin?

even doubting thomus self dey learn work for were una dey..
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Illegal1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
I for consider to sell my own hw wish the money reach 50miter,bt 1miter no reach to pump casket and do small dorime...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Peteroluebube: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
You should help your friend and support him. That's what I would do, given his tough situation. It’s also important to look at facts about the business and the company. Personally, I do not think that QNET, which is a well-known global direct selling and e-commerce company, would condone such practices. I’ve also heard about the company from others, and they’re mostly positive feedback on the products they sell - the Bio Disc being one of them. From what I’ve read and seen on some of their videos, Bio Disc is a wellness device that restructures and re-energises water, and some of the benefits are supposedly detoxification, increased energy levels, and just overall good health.
If I may also suggest: Please get your friend to report the incident to QNET’s global support hotline and give the names of those who allegedly took advantage of him. And if they are indeed representatives of QNET, the company will surely take action against them as this violates their policies.
I found these links about the Amezcua Bio Disc online. You should check them out just to understand how it works - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiemtxt_SxhGp-s6hhlaB_xbdMpBONm2f

DejiPlug:
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

I write this not to slander, but to intimate my Nigerian brothers and sisters of the dangers lurking outside disguised as biodisk marketing.

Sometime last year a childhood friend confided in me that he was tired of his lifestyle and how he intended to sell one of his kidneys through an agency. I tried to reason with him that it wasn't worth it but he had zeroed his mind on doing it and even showed me the 'reddish' blood enhancement pills he was already taking.

Before you know it, he WhatsApped me that he was running things in Delta state and I should not be concerned about him as he was fine, so everyone became relaxed.

Fast forward to Wednesday, after Valentine, he called to tell me he was back in our hood and needed to see me. We met at a public school in the area and shortly after exchanging pleasantries he suggested we go to my family house to continue our conversation, and I obliged.

When we got home, there was heat due to scorching sun and no electricity which caused me to remove my shirt, while he rolled his top up to chest level and my eye caught a surgically induced mark around his abdomen.

I didn't want to make a fuss initially but after lying that it was yahoo that financed his relocation to Delta, I told him I know it's a surgical procedure that caused the mark and not fetish incisions as he mentioned.

With this confrontation he confessed that being broke and rejection from those he loved forced him to sell one of his kidneys, of which he got only 1million for it.

Life after the sale didn't go as planned as he ended up being cheated on, duped of, stolen from and extorted by police till he was back to zero. Had to sell his phones and work briefly as security to raise money to return to Lagos.

He mentioned getting introduced to the organ harvesters through some boys marketing biodisk (QNet), and that he signed a contract shortly after.

In our area, these youths are identified as hostel boys; they (boys and girls) huddle together in a designated building and come out in droves to market a "supposedly groundbreaking technology" to underprivileged folks.

Now a friend has fallen victim, having lost so much on so many levels, now homeless, and the agency doesn't want anything to do with him.

The essence of this Epistle is
1. To reiterate the importance of involving GOD in our plans. (He believes in doing and inviting GOD afterwards)

2. To utterly condemn the get rich syndrome of nowadays youths. (He wasn't satisfied with trickles of blessings but comparing himself with others we grew up with who owned properties and traveled abroad)

3. To pray against bad company. (He never would have given much thought to hostel boys if he moved more with church boys).

Now he's asking to stay at my house for sometime.

Sincerely, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by GindoX(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Illegal1:
I for consider to sell my own hw wish the money reach 50miter,bt 1miter no reach to pump casket and do small dorime...

Lolss grin grin grin.. na dorime dey ya mind after the kidney sale? grin grin
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Illegal1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
GindoX:

Lolss grin grin grin.. na dorime dey ya mind after the kidney sale? grin grin
yes ooh....man must flex small nah.
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Godspowerpro: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2023
07kjb:

For #1m? Are u this poor in the brain

The LORD GOD is our Shepherd
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by dankorode(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Smith414:
na your kidney he wan sell abi him own??
be your brother's keeper
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by BOYS2MEN: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dem no cheat am....na d normal price be dat... smiley
DejiPlug:
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

I write this not to slander, but to intimate my Nigerian brothers and sisters of the dangers lurking outside disguised as biodisk marketing.

Sometime last year a childhood friend confided in me that he was tired of his lifestyle and how he intended to sell one of his kidneys through an agency. I tried to reason with him that it wasn't worth it but he had zeroed his mind on doing it and even showed me the 'reddish' blood enhancement pills he was already taking.

Before you know it, he WhatsApped me that he was running things in Delta state and I should not be concerned about him as he was fine, so everyone became relaxed.

Fast forward to Wednesday, after Valentine, he called to tell me he was back in our hood and needed to see me. We met at a public school in the area and shortly after exchanging pleasantries he suggested we go to my family house to continue our conversation, and I obliged.

When we got home, there was heat due to scorching sun and no electricity which caused me to remove my shirt, while he rolled his top up to chest level and my eye caught a surgically induced mark around his abdomen.

I didn't want to make a fuss initially but after lying that it was yahoo that financed his relocation to Delta, I told him I know it's a surgical procedure that caused the mark and not fetish incisions as he mentioned.

With this confrontation he confessed that being broke and rejection from those he loved forced him to sell one of his kidneys, of which he got only 1million for it.

Life after the sale didn't go as planned as he ended up being cheated on, duped of, stolen from and extorted by police till he was back to zero. Had to sell his phones and work briefly as security to raise money to return to Lagos.

He mentioned getting introduced to the organ harvesters through some boys marketing biodisk (QNet), and that he signed a contract shortly after.

In our area, these youths are identified as hostel boys; they (boys and girls) huddle together in a designated building and come out in droves to market a "supposedly groundbreaking technology" to underprivileged folks.

Now a friend has fallen victim, having lost so much on so many levels, now homeless, and the agency doesn't want anything to do with him.

The essence of this Epistle is
1. To reiterate the importance of involving GOD in our plans. (He believes in doing and inviting GOD afterwards)

2. To utterly condemn the get rich syndrome of nowadays youths. (He wasn't satisfied with trickles of blessings but comparing himself with others we grew up with who owned properties and traveled abroad)

3. To pray against bad company. (He never would have given much thought to hostel boys if he moved more with church boys).

Now he's asking to stay at my house for sometime.

Sincerely, what would you do?
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by femmoy(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2023
07kjb:

For #1m? Are u this poor in the brain

Definitely he is very very poor in the brain.
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by babygirljoy: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) / Chicken Dies After Being Gang-raped By Three Men / Meet The Woman Who Butchered Her Husband In Ijebu Ode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.