Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,544 members, 7,951,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Romania Students Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romania Students Visa (1379 Views)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romania Students Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2023
The Romania student visa application for the 2023/2024 application will start this coming march and April contact today to help you in your application.
Thanks
Re: Romania Students Visa by Neduk2(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2023
tiwatenitomi:
The Romania student visa application for the 2023/2024 application will start this coming march and April contact today to help you in your application.
Thanks

Please I want to apply for student visa at Babes-Bolyai University in Romania, they listed transcript from junior high school as one of the documents required.

My Secondary school dates back to 1994 to 2001, it has been difficult getting this transcript.

So I want to ask, is secondary school transcript other important apart from WAEC certificate or will they accept only WAEC certificate if I don't have the high school transcript?

I'm going for undergraduate Studies

I will appreciate your swift response, Thanks
Re: Romania Students Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2023
Message well understood, apart from your WAEC CERTIFICATE you need your second school transcript to apply for any school in Romania, plus your scratch card to check your result.

Please I want to apply for student visa at Babes-Bolyai University in Romania, they listed transcript from junior high school as one of the documents required.

My Secondary school dates back to 1994 to 2001, it has been difficult getting this transcript.

So I want to ask, is secondary school transcript other important apart from WAEC certificate or will they accept only WAEC certificate if I don't have the high school transcript?

I'm going for undergraduate Studies

I will appreciate your swift response, Thanks
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Romania Students Visa by Neduk2(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=tiwatenitomi post=122259369]Message well understood, apart from your WAEC CERTIFICATE you need your second school transcript to apply for any school in Romania, plus your scratch card to check your result.

Thanks for your response, I'm i to buy only WAEC scratch card or is there any other scratch card? Since you mentioned the importance of my secondary school transcript
Re: Romania Students Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Buy the scratch card of the result you have
Re: Romania Students Visa by Neduk2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
tiwatenitomi:
Buy the scratch card of the result you have

Ok Thanks I appreciate
Re: Romania Students Visa by Bukola022: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hello, My company invited me to attend a conference in Romania, I submitted my application for visa online but it was rejected as incomplete and I was not scheduled for an interview.
Please what is the correct way to apply for Romanian visa in Nigeria?

Thank you
Re: Romania Students Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2023
Bukola022:
Hello, My company invited me to attend a conference in Romania, I submitted my application for visa online but it was rejected as incomplete and I was not scheduled for an interview.
Please what is the correct way to apply for Romanian visa in Nigeria?

Thank you
Upload every necessary documents like invitation letter, hotel reservations, passport data page, passport photo, statement of account, any other necessary documents then you will get an appointment and go for submission
Re: Romania Students Visa by jiigga: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
good house,

is anyone still on this site?

if i could ask some questions about romanian study visa... for a masters program? please

1, Do we need to bring that visa fees to the embassy, in cash? ... and if so, will it be in naira or dollars?? .. or what??

2, applying a visa for masters degree, does the embassy require any document (proof) of where you currently working / where you've previously worked in nigeria ?... or no?

3, could i use a parent's bank statement as proof of funds? ( if so, how much is the closing balance expected to be) ?

and does the account statement need to dated 3 months prior ? .. ... or how much time do they require on the statement?

i pray someone answers to this...

Thanks much
Re: Romania Students Visa by jgbemson1: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Traveling UK Or US To Secure A Job Withing 2weeks / Nigerian Man Sleeping In European Forest Since 2021 Laments Over Not Making It / Nigerian's In The Uae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.