Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu (1278 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
We’ll stop Tinubu from getting 25% votes in North – Naja’atu

By Miftaudeen Raji

A former Director in the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, APC PCC, Naja’atu Mohammed, has vowed that, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the APC will be stopped from getting 25 percent votes from the Northern states.

Naja’atu stated this while addressing supporters at the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Rally in Adamawa state on Saturday – the event was livestreamed on Arise TV and monitored online by Vanguard.

The former director of the APC PCC said her new party, the PDP will do everything to stop Tinubu in the forthcoming elections.

Related News
Arsenal retain top spot after two late goals against Aston Villa
Naira redesign: Atiku’s aide demands Keyamo’s resignation over policy
Naira crisis: MURIC seeks Buhari’s intervention
She said, “Nigeria belongs to all of us, APC has said that they have a president and 23 governors. What they are trying to do is this, they need 25 percent of total votes.

“You must stop that from happening. You must stop the APC from getting 25 percent of your votes from the North. He doesn’t need us, and we don’t need him,” she added.

Recall that the APC PCC had said Naja’atu was sacked due to incompetence and for leaking vital information.

Mahmud Jega, Adviser Public Affairs, Tinubu Media Office, in a statement, described Naja’atu’s resignation as hasty and preemptive after the campaign council had discovered her leakage of sensitive information to opposition political parties.

But, in her reaction to the APC PCC claim, Naja’atu said everything about Tinubu is motivated by money.

She said, “This is the first time that I know that governors do not even sponsor the presidential campaign. Normally the governor sponsors the presidential campaign in his state, but this time around, it is Asiwaju that is doing it.

“Everything about Asiwaju is about money, there’s nothing like honour. For God’s sake what do we want? Can we continue to wallow in this, can we continue to deceive ourselves, who are we lying to? We are only lying to ourselves. We see these things. The truth has been written on the horizon. Why are we now turning the other eye?”

On her resignation from the APC PCC, Naja’atu said, “Not just that, as far as my expulsion from the APC is concerned, what took them so long? They should have told the public before I resigned, but they kicked me out unfortunately because they are so silly, they are saying after my resignation, they actually kicked me out.

“They have no respect for the psyche of Nigerians. They think we are all a bunch of idiots. We are not, we can think. I took my time because they pleaded with me. I am a Muslim. He said in the name of Allah…In the name of Allah please accept this appointment. I respect your stance. I said he should give me a blueprint, but he said he doesn’t have a blueprint,” she added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/well-stop-tinubu-from-getting-25-votes-from-north-najaatu/

Lalasticlala nlfpmod Seun nlfpmod Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
The music in the North now is that Tinubu is insulting Baba Buhari..

Kaduna residents have insulted their Governor for challenging Buhari.. If they can lambast one of their own because he's going against the direction of Bubu, how much more Agbado master ?

Tinubu doesn't really know the mess he has put himself into..Average core northerner today is more of Anti Tinubu than pro Atiku..

To stop Tinubu's ambition is their priority now, they don't even care who wins between Obi and Atiku, but deciminating Tinubu politically Is their focus ..

Overconfidence and desperation is not good in politics.. Everything is not all about money. Principle and good character matter as well, and that is what Tinubu lacks..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Malory: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
No sane person is supporting Tinubu. He is old and sick.

7 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by incandescentena: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urchins in pains

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Iliveforever(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Someone who ordered the killing of endsars protesters can never be our president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
angry why, what is this 5% is what we can afford grin cheesy

Arewa ta PDP ce Insha Allah
Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
The northerners don't like Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Jalinspy(f): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
And so shall it be.
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Ireportlive: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
cool

Tinubu no go kuku responded to the idiots

People like Bode George wailed far more than this

5 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Jashub: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
I'd rather vote Atiku than vote for Tinubu anyday ,anytime .

2 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
She too left apc for pdp for better pay. She has never been happy with her carpet crossing ever since. It was just unfortunate.
It will be easier for tinubu to get 25 percent of votes in many states up north than atiku to get 25 percent in the down south. Thats a fact. She should be more worried about that. Honestly i feel for pdp down south, obi revolution and tinubu strong holds will fail atiku 25 percent down south.
The new strategy apc are using now is that if you vote tinubu and he wins, he will reabsorb the old currency in your hand back to the system and your account. You can use it until December. That's a super sympathy statement cos no one will want to loose his or her hard earned money in this mess emewere (abi ELEWELE or whats that one name again?) and many people have thousands of the old notes at hand if not in millions.
Knowingly how Nigerians can be easily deceived, many will gamble with it and will favor tinubu to get 25 percent in many states. Just watch
cc nlfpm.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by SeeItSayIt: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gbam! Ideal way
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Tflex01: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

Kaduna residents have insulted their Governor for challenging Buhari.. If they can lambast one of their own because he's going against the direction of Bubu, how much more Agbado master ?

Tinubu doesn't really know the mess he put himself into..

Overconfidence and desperation is not good in politics.. Everything is not all about money, Principle and good character matter as well, and that is what Tinubu lacks..

Keep decieving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Tflex01: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Iliveforever:
Someone who ordered the killing of endsars protesters can never be our president

As a Governor or as a President (GCFR)

A private citizen ordered the military to kill protesters? Lmao

You people absolve Obi (a sitting governor) of Akwuzu river massacre but want us to convict Tinubu, a private citizen for Lekki shooting??

I only pity the Yorubas that fall for your desperation to bring Tinubu and Lagos down.

6 Likes

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by sreamsense: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
If wishes are horses, every beggar will ride. Is it by mere talking that Tinubu will not get 25%, you should even be praying that Atiku will get 25%, though; obi has no 25% in any part of North and west. He is just wasting his effort. Tinubu is in the field and wooing voters in Borno, you are here using mouth to dribble, it will shock you in obidient language

1 Like

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
sreamsense:
If wishes are horses, every beggar will ride. Is it by mere talking that Tinubu will not get 25%, you should even be praying that Atiku will get 25%, though; obi has no 25% in any part of North and west. He is just wasting his effort. Tinubu is in the field and wooing voters in Borno, you are here using mouth to dribble, it will shock you in obidient language

Where is Tinubu's political regional base?

Obi south
Atiku North..

Where is Tinubu's base ?

1 Like

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by PointZerom: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
sreamsense:

From Obi has no structure To he'll drop out of the race before December and now he won't get 25% votes in any part of the country.

Console yourself but be rest assured that Tinubu and his Generational Urchins will be shocked by the margin of their defeat come Saturday.
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by SWATMan: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
We’ll stop Tinubu from getting 25% votes in North – Naja’atu

By Miftaudeen Raji

A former Director in the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, APC PCC, Naja’atu Mohammed, has vowed that, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the APC will be stopped from getting 25 percent votes from the Northern states.

Naja’atu stated this while addressing supporters at the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Rally in Adamawa state on Saturday – the event was livestreamed on Arise TV and monitored online by Vanguard.

The former director of the APC PCC said her new party, the PDP will do everything to stop Tinubu in the forthcoming elections.

Related News
Arsenal retain top spot after two late goals against Aston Villa
Naira redesign: Atiku’s aide demands Keyamo’s resignation over policy
Naira crisis: MURIC seeks Buhari’s intervention
She said, “Nigeria belongs to all of us, APC has said that they have a president and 23 governors. What they are trying to do is this, they need 25 percent of total votes.

“You must stop that from happening. You must stop the APC from getting 25 percent of your votes from the North. He doesn’t need us, and we don’t need him,” she added.

Recall that the APC PCC had said Naja’atu was sacked due to incompetence and for leaking vital information.

Mahmud Jega, Adviser Public Affairs, Tinubu Media Office, in a statement, described Naja’atu’s resignation as hasty and preemptive after the campaign council had discovered her leakage of sensitive information to opposition political parties.

But, in her reaction to the APC PCC claim, Naja’atu said everything about Tinubu is motivated by money.

She said, “This is the first time that I know that governors do not even sponsor the presidential campaign. Normally the governor sponsors the presidential campaign in his state, but this time around, it is Asiwaju that is doing it.

“Everything about Asiwaju is about money, there’s nothing like honour. For God’s sake what do we want? Can we continue to wallow in this, can we continue to deceive ourselves, who are we lying to? We are only lying to ourselves. We see these things. The truth has been written on the horizon. Why are we now turning the other eye?”

On her resignation from the APC PCC, Naja’atu said, “Not just that, as far as my expulsion from the APC is concerned, what took them so long? They should have told the public before I resigned, but they kicked me out unfortunately because they are so silly, they are saying after my resignation, they actually kicked me out.

“They have no respect for the psyche of Nigerians. They think we are all a bunch of idiots. We are not, we can think. I took my time because they pleaded with me. I am a Muslim. He said in the name of Allah…In the name of Allah please accept this appointment. I respect your stance. I said he should give me a blueprint, but he said he doesn’t have a blueprint,” she added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/well-stop-tinubu-from-getting-25-votes-from-north-najaatu/

Lalasticlala nlfpmod Seun nlfpmod Mynd44

Ahh!
Na'jaatu must you spill everything? Chai! BAT don suffer I swear. The same people who pretended to be with him initially.
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Ofunaofu: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu should step from the presidential race to avoid being disgraced mercilessly
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Apophenia24k: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
sreamsense:

Olila
We are not talking about Obi here, focus on the attacker and your useless candidate
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Danisaint112(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu must not be president. No matter what.
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by SmartPolician: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Making Tinubu the presidential candidate of a ruling party that totally destroyed the economy of this country is a joke taken too far.
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by MXrep: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

Obi south
Atiku North..

Where is Tinubu's base ?

Afonjas will learn the hard way.
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by MXrep: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Apophenia24k:

Olila
We are not talking about Obi here, focus on the attacker and your useless candidate
I've never seen cowards like those people. If northerners hit them they start focusing on Igbos or Peter Obi
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by backnbeta(f): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's funny how people shift ground easily in Africa, particularly in Nigeria! Tinubu was good for you yesterday but bad today... it's more of a shame on you because you've always seen his flaws...birds of a feather flock together. By the way, I've heard the analysis of my northern elite friends and colleagues and one thing is now certain; you Northerners are desperate to retain power. Whatever happens, please don't postpone the selection, install your Athieefku and release my naira! undecided
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by blabulu2000: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Iliveforever:

And someone who.order Police officer Nwafor to kill so many Yiibo people in River will not be my president....if you doubt me, Ask Anambra people....
And that is the reason he prefer to die in Lagos state ..bevsue there are some.people in Anambra state who still want to revenge his killing ....

He cant never leave Lagos state even after the election

1 Like

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by HydraFeeds(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
E go shock am . Anyone wey pour sand away will go with sand .
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by Betanaija42moro: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
APC has failed in the North.

They brought only hunger, poverty, suffering and hardship
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by TheSameGuy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
This Igbo girl, who made you the mouthpiece of the North?
CyynthiaKiss:

Tinubu doesn't really know the mess he has put himself into..Average core northerner today is more of Anti Tinubu than pro Atiku..

To stop Tinubu's ambition is their priority now, they don't even care who wins between Obi and Atiku, but deciminating Tinubu politically Is their focus ..

Overconfidence and desperation is not good in politics.. Everything is not all about money. Principle and good character matter as well, and that is what Tinubu lacks..

Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by NEUDUDE: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

Obi south
Atiku North..

Where is Tinubu's base ?

tinubu isnt grounded, no identity. He thinks he pay his way into everything with loots. Well we are about to find out lol
Re: 2023:We Must Ensure That Tinubu Doesn't Get Upto 25% In The North..Naja'atu by inoki247: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol this one is on drugs will you be the one using people Thumbprint on the ballot papers....

(1) (Reply)

New Naira: Bagudu, Akeredolu Absent As 10 APC Govs Meet / G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu—ortom Reveals. / The Peter Obi Effect In The Senate/Representatives Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.