Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,863 members, 7,966,219 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments (52890 Views)

Nigerians React As Ebuka Arrives Cape Town For Banky W's White Wedding / Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Teacherjobs: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
LOL ok
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by SmartPolician: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm just wondering which American products Nigerians can afford considering the crazy exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by CaptainFM1: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why won't they use their own payment platform? We keep shouting and shouting, ordinary transfer I do from GTB to Zenith is taking over 1week now to drop!

If I be Elon, na direct and automatic debit I go put on Nigeria.

We need to get our arsss together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by GUNITGuy: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Beginning of wiping away bank jobs be that ....If such happens telecoms and banking sector won't be able to compete until the can replicate a better version of that ....All of una bankers una need to pray well ooo...
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by CaptainFM1: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
LikeAking:

After election when prices don go up?

Abeg buy am now. Buy one for meπŸ™πŸ™

During Easter when they are doing promo, buy one for me too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Skillsnigeria: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin that's good
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by TheOldGods: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
This Elon musk is not serious, someone who has not eaten good food and ques in line to buy fuel at 194 per litre against 350 or 400 naira, is the person that will come and buy a 600$ STARLINK, WITH 33K SUBSCRIPTION A MONTH, These guys are never serious to compete with the rest. Mtcheew
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by fmonigent(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Your dad's nightmare fo.ol.

Exactly
Tell am
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by GreatrAnalyst: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
This young chap who owns payday is a Nigerian, most likely a 25-year old or just around that age

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by PotatoSalad(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
TheOldGods:
This Elon musk is not serious, someone who has not eaten good food and ques in line to buy fuel at 194 per litre against 350 or 400 naira, is the person that will come and buy a 600$ STARLINK, WITH 33K SUBSCRIPTION A MONTH, These guys are never serious to compete with the rest. Mtcheew
Continue to do your MTN night sub na. No be by force.

Btw how many Tinubu supporters fit buy this starlink comfortably πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by dfrost: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
fr3do:
Mtcheww
The influencers are promoting (they've been paid) payday as if it is official CBN or atleast aboki rate

I thought I was the only one that saw that. One said he checked in his area and it is okay. Awon ole cheesy grin The other one dey outside Nigeria dey promote market for Nigeria cheesy grin.

Well, man must chop las las.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by MartinsD12(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
dfrost:

I thought I was the only one that saw that. One said he checked in his area and it is okay. Awon ole cheesy grin The other one dey outside Nigeria dey promote market for Nigeria cheesy grin.

Well, man must chop las las.
YungDon:
Nigerians on twitter react as Elon Musk's Starlink recommends Payday as their most preferred payment option for Nigerians trying to buy Starlink router.

According to the statement on Starlink order page, "For Naira Payments, please use Payday "

Nigerians who have been having issues buying the router before Starlink x Payday intervention took to their twitter to make comments.

Sponsored Post
They should also make it affordable for us na I heard it's very expensive
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Princeton92(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
LikeAking:
Great news.
Nigerians no dey take last.
Very soon girls will stop dating guys using local networks.
Starlink is here to stay.

Abeg how does this payday work?
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by KushLyon(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
After the shege MTN showed me last night, I'm already making plans to buy this starlink. How can data connection just go off for several minutes without refusing to come on?? Useless people, 4G wey no even dey give up to 4mb/s

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Trapnews: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

The reason I don't take people like you serious over the internet is something I'm so f^cking proud of.

Keep playing yourself MF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile, up your troll game. It's weak asf πŸ˜‚

Behind this account is someone that doesn't even have up to 10k in his God damn account πŸ˜‚

Go to Tinubu to credit you after he loses the election πŸ˜‚

Ciao! clo.w.n 🀑

I hope you are satisfied with the insult you received from him. You started it, do not complain abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by GreatrAnalyst: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Rik500k:
How do I explain to my friends that I once used to discuss future moves with the pioneer of payday, he left for the US and achieved those dreams, I'm still here trying to get two pieces together

That's interesting. You must really know him.
Favour Ori or something.

I only got to know him a couple of years back on Twitter while he was running an app for tech guys doing remote work across Africa.
His travelling outside the country was a big boost.
Payday isn't even his first venture.
He once sold an app to some investors in Dubai few years back after he built it ground up and created community around it.

It is good to be visionary and be really determined and worked hard too. Happy for him.

Anyone can attaint to lofty heights with discovery of passion and right direction early.
Giving up is never an option.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by azpekuliar: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
DMCA:

Your nightmare is coming on 25th 😎

Your grandfather’s nightmare
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by sofeo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Alright
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Michael6292: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
ok
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sponsored post. Payday don pay Seun and Twitter influencers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by TheOldGods: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Continue to do your MTN night sub na. No be by force.

Btw how many Tinubu supporters fit buy this starlink comfortably πŸ˜‚
Shut your mouth, you think I'm broke like you. Here is how much data I currently have. Now show me yours, and yours should better be higher than mine unless you're using night sub.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by bluefilm: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Nice. Will get this after the election.

Thunder fire MTN. Them dey give person 2G talk say na 4G speed. Nonsense!

You never even begin use the Starlink, you don dey curse the MTN wey you get.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by somehow: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Payday at the rate of ₦760/$1
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Lampass(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungDon:
Nigerians on twitter react as Elon Musk's Starlink recommends Payday as their most preferred payment option for Nigerians trying to buy Starlink router.

According to the statement on Starlink order page, "For Naira Payments, please use Payday "

Nigerians who have been having issues buying the router before Starlink x Payday
intervention took to their twitter to make comments.
Are sure the instruction to use Payday is not form one ELON KAYODE MUSK.... Awan scammers everywhere 😁😁😁

Sponsored Post
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Truthshscrazy: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by FireUpNow(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
This is good .

Seems all the other Nigerian payment platforms just dey fall hand.

Nah now you know say all the payments methods for Naija don fall hand
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by lordwilliams21(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
will paydy charge the same amount?
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Epinbiz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chaii that firm don get money be that
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Offpoint1: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

It's not about the price. I just don't wanna buy it now. I fit japa Just incase that Mr Balabluu win election. (God forbid!)

grin grin baba carry me attach for luggage abeg grin
Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by Bovis(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
MITCHELL96:

It's not about the price. I just don't wanna buy it now. I fit japa Just incase that Mr Balabluu win election. (God forbid!)

Don’t bother waiting cos nah landslide victory for BAT. Abegi japa quickly to create space for others to gbori wole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments by CSTRR: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Look at all those yeye influencers there.

Eating advertisement money due to huge followership.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.