Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo (800 Views)

Rufai Oseni Calls Out Biased NBC Over Partisan Gagging Of The Press / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nigerians have taken to social media to blast musicians Peter and Paul Okoye aka PSquare for their attempts to insult Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

The duo attempted to bring in the Vice President to comment on the 2023 elections and naira scarcity.

Twitter users were not buying such maneuvers, asserting that Osinbajo had already said enough about the issues.

Peter took to Twitter to say “In all of these, where does the vice president of the Federal Republic, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo stand?

In reply to his tweet, Nigerians reminded him that Osinbajo has said enough on virtually every issue raised in recent times.

Lekiti said “Prof Yemi Osinbajo STAND … 1. MAKE CASH AVAILABLE 2. ENGAGE FINTECH TO EASE THE BURDEN 3. CASHLESS POLICY IS GOOD TO FIGHT CORRUPTION, HOARDING OF NAIRA NOTES AND VOTE BUYING. See Osinbajo engaging Fintechs to ease the burden”

Bright Okuta noted “Oh, today is for Osinbajo. You have become unnecessarily loudmouthed; copying and pasting tweet for engagements. Maybe you should follow the news more keenly to see read position and comments on the current situation of things, rather than causing ignominy for yourself,” he said.

Thomas Blessing on her part said “Osinbajo is committed to the welfare of Nigerians, and I believe that is the best”

Ajeh Caroline said “Osinbajo has suggested solutions to end all these naira Bulaba , sorry wahala! PYO is always on the side of the Nigerian masses.”

Funmi Peters opined “He has been at the fore front of trying to find solution to naira scarcity. He stands with the people always.”

Awoniyi Omotayo said “He’s in ur father’s bedroom waiting for ur tears to fill up the tank and for ur family daily usage

Guess long time u ave been visited that dilapidated building in Anambra.”

Philip Obin said “Our people just want food on their table, shelter over their heads, clothing on their bodies, health care and education for their children and themselves… So the good legislator or the good minister is not the one who is weaving the law and procedure adoptions…”

This is not the first time the musicians will get dragged for his ignorant remarks about Osinbajo.

Recall that during the endSARS protests, PSqure asked what Osinbajo has done. Again, Nigerians reminded him that Osinbajo has done more than any Nigerian public official to end police brutality.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/twitter-users-call-out-p-square-over-partisan-post-on-osinbajo/
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by OLAPO1: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
A little lesson is cool
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Peter & Paul of P-Square are plainly idle looking for what will occupy their time.

Unfortunately they're not that intelligent to engage robustly in the social space.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Urheadmaster(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Should this issue be a thing to begin debate on tongue
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by duro4chang(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
I hope everyone is reading and watching

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Lifted2000: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Time-wasting engaging ignoramus
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by JASONjnr(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aufbauh:
Peter & Paul of P-Square are plainly idle looking for what will occupy their time.

Unfortunately they're not that intelligent to engage robustly in the social space.

Coming from someone that supports an old cripple looking Tinubu.... What sense do you have to support such a person? And how intelligent are you to support Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by GWMI(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Obaaderemi2: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
These ones are using this election to gain lost popularity. First it was Tinubu, then Seun, now it's Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by inoki247: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fools shey the Duo don call Out Obi wey say the policy is good and Datti wey call Buhari weak for reviewing the policy with 200....

He don show say this OBi nd Datti With this dere stand he don show say dem no go even get any sympathy for the masses....

This people don't hate sufferness infact suffer no tire dem is just that the sufferness na person wey dem hate dey dish am na why them dey complain once dey love you and support you carrygo you're free to dish out multiple sufferness....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by KingOfTheDamned: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
duro4chang:
I hope everyone is reading and watching

USELESS ILITERATE TINUBU SUPPORTERS

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Adelekan40(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mr P stands for "Mr copy and paste"
The boy is very StuP!d!
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Ttalk: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
It is becoming alarming that over 90% of Yanmiri hate Yoruba.

But they would always claim that it is not not true
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Coming from someone that supports an old cripple looking Tinubu.... What sense do you have to support such a person? And how intelligent are you to support Tinubu?

I'd feel pity for a brat like you who hasn't known his direction in life insulting someone who's old enough to be his Grandfather.

Learn some manners boy so that you can useful to yourself.
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by JASONjnr(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Aufbauh:

I'd feel pity for a brat like you who hasn't known his direction in life insulting someone who's old enough to be his Grandfather.

Learn some manners boy so that you can useful to yourself.

Anybody old enough to be my grandfather with my agez will never be in the race for a political office...

If Tinubu is old enough to be my grandfather, then he's supposed to be resting and should be sensible enough to lead the youths...

And you urchin, thinking that everyone on this platform is below your age makes you lot sound stupid when you make a post....

You're probably living and dragging food with your kid brother and you come online to claim majority that you wish you had ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Patriotsleague: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Psquare are dumb idiots, without southwest those idiots for don join ipob cannibals.
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Anybody old enough to be my grandfather with my agez will never be in the race for a political office...

If Tinubu is old enough to be my grandfather, then he's supposed to be resting and should be sensible enough to lead the youths...

And you urchin, thinking that everyone on this platform is below your age makes you lot sound stupid when you make a post....

You're probably living and dragging food with your kid brother and you come online to claim majority that you wish you had ....

The way you write easily gives you out as a brat.
However you can be an adult in a kid body, but trust me we are not on the same pedestal whatsoever.

A tree is known by it fruit so your denial is immaterial to the personality you radiate.
Re: Twitter Users Call Out P-square Over Partisan Post On Osinbajo by JASONjnr(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Aufbauh:

The way you write easily gives you out as a brat.
However you can be an adult in a kid body, but trust me we are not on the same pedestal whatsoever.

A tree is known by it fruit so your denial is immaterial to the personality you radiate.

Mr adult, with no sense.....

Can you shift to your childish pedestal and use your lane?

Olodo!

(1) (Reply)

What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist / See What Inec Uploaded To Their Server / Obi Leads Tinubu By Over 1000 Votes In 17 Lagos LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.