Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tinubu Has Been Played! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Been Played! (2243 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Areola14(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Inside of you, you know obi cannot win..! That is the bitter truth and don't give yourself a false hope.... am sorry if I've hurt you... grin grin.. undecided undecided

Hahaha,this one is not in line with the reality on ground at all grin
Forget this long thing wey op write. Tinubu is not going to see shishi grin grin
The reality is an average Hausaman does not like tinubu, plus tinubu's owo mida boys wey dey intimate and oppress their brothers don cut him ticket already.
All APC had to do to redeem face even if it would be very difficult was to give Osibanjo the ticket but no God has already signed them up for disgrace bcus the cries of Nigerians this past 7years under Apc has gone up to the Heavens.
Forget about Obi. APC MUST GO is the word on the streets of Nija.
I run a business that makes me interact with people from all tribes everyday and I tell you in all truth that aside Yorubas who want to play na my brother sympathy vote for tinubu all niggies from other Tribes are done with this APC calamity and unimaginable hardship pro max.
Anap predicted Bubu's win they have never made a mistake in the prediction and data gathering,they have said it all Obi is the most needed candidate of all three major candidates.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State Election: Dino Melaye Officially Declares Interest (photo) / Trending Phone Conversation Of Peter Obi And Oyedepo / #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.