Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,500 members, 7,937,449 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. (2066 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Workch: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
As long as Atiku is there to win NW and NE, Tinubu cannot win.
Even if Tinubu gets 80% votes in southwest, if Atiku gets anything above 50% more of what Tinubu gets in NW and NE ( for example in NW, Tinubu cannot afford Atiku to get 1.6m votes, while he gets 1m, he needs to be close 2nd) and Kwankwaso manages to get 60% of whatever Tinubu gets in NW, Tinubu is gone.

SS and SE if virtually impenetrable for Tinubu. Nothing for him, the best he can do is to get just 25% in one ot two states there.

For Tinubu to win, he needs to secure 25% in all 19 northern states.
Or secure 25% in 17 of them and manage to snatch 2 from SS and SE.

This is extremely difficult, knowing fully well that Tinubu will perform woefully in Christian dominated states of Adamawa, Taraba, Benue and even plateau.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by juniormusa(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nice analysis OP

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Zelenskyy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
garfield1.... Mr Permutations and Political Calculator

what sayest thou ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by vengertime: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Clean analysis

2 Likes

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Felimax(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don't loose sleep over Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Masturbationn is valid!

Reality has a way of humbling humans!

Asiwaju victory will send many to coma

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by babyfaceafrica: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Why not wait till Feb 25?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Siwisheswereesh: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Face your candidate and leave Tinubu alone angry

Piiggiiddioot amaka cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Parachoko: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Masturbationn is valid!

I can't wait for February 25 grin

A lot of Pandora supporters will not vote for him, they will vote Atiku because they know Obi can not win

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Parachoko:
I can't wait for February 25 grin

Sincerely! Can’t wait for Asiwaju to be declared winner.

I will eat πŸ– on that day, believing I am feeding on my enemies

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Think9ja(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2023
I Sha know who will come 3rd

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by WonderManly(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2023
You mean am?
Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by senatordave1(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Even if Tinubu gets 80% votes in southwest, if Atiku gets anything above 50% more of what Tinubu gets in NW and NE ( for example in NW, Tinubu cannot afford Atiku to get 1.6m votes, while he gets 1m, he needs to be close 2nd) and Kwankwaso manages to get 60% of whatever Tinubu gets in NW, Tinubu is gone.

SS and SE if virtually impenetrable for Tinubu. Nothing for him, the best he can do is to get just 25% in one ot two states there.

This is extremely difficult, knowing fully well that Tinubu will perform woefully in Christian dominated states of Adamawa, Taraba, Benue and even plateau.

If tinubu gets 80% of sw,25% of the north is ok.but as it stands,he will get 35% of the north and 60% of sw while staying close to atiku in se ss.he will have 25% in at least 17 northern states. He will beat atiku in nc and if atiku wins the north,it won't exceed 500k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Think9ja:
I Sha know who will come 3rd

Akagum! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by karnap(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu was greedy,he thinks he can win by picking a northern Muslim... He would've librated to be a Christian at redeemed church before running for the seat grin grin grin
If the northern region don't vote obi,they will vote atiku or kwankwaso grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Apophenia24k: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Look like you copied my hidden analysis πŸ˜†

As long as Atiku and Obi remain on the ballot, Tinubu can't win even with 80% of yoruba votes.
It simple..

6 Likes

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by johnmartus(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Useless analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Ayobammi20: 2:01am On Feb 19, 2023
You see idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Ofunaofu: 2:05am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Masturbationn is valid!

Actually, Asiwaju defeat will send urchins to coma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by onatisi(m): 2:20am On Feb 19, 2023
we have been telling people that political arithmetic does not favor tinubu at all especially with the emergence of peter obi . if obi wasn't in the race then maybe tinubu could win.

1 Like

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by press9jatv: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piii piii

1 Like

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by nothingspoil70: 3:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:

The inec chairman has just spoken

1 Like

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by seunowa(f): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:

Tinubu would win borno, zamfara, yobe, kwara,kogi, Niger.
And get more than 25 percent votes in Kano, kaduna, kebbi,jigawa, Gombe ,kastina ,nassarrawa, plateau and benue.

1 Like

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by smokinloud(m): 3:55am On Feb 19, 2023
What I'm sure of; Tinubu will get more than 50% in the NW & NE
65% in the NC
65% in SW
30% in SS
10% in SE
IF TINUBU DOESN'T WIN THIS ELECTION THEN GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

3 Likes

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Apophenia24k: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2023
smokinloud:
What I'm sure of; Tinubu will get more than 50% in the NW & NE
65% in the NC
65% in SW
30% in SS
10% in SE
IF TINUBU DOESN'T WIN THIS ELECTION THEN GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

Na the loud wey you take the worry you but please replace GOD with Allah in your comment.
Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by MrEverest(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:

The only way any of the two old rogues can win is if one of them steps down for the other. Otherwise, they both will lose! The presence of Kwankwaso in the race even makes it worse for them.

I saw urchins and BATstards masturbating on Borno rally and I laughed. Same Borno will be split into 3 parts just like most other NW and NE states.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria!
Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by AtikuOkowa: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2023
In this political setting,Atiku wins it.
The calmest of all the candidates.
25th is coming
Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by smokinloud(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Apophenia24k:

Na the loud wey you take the worry you but please replace GOD with Allah in your comment.
Alaye, I'm a Yoruba Christian. I only know Jesus and He's personally told me Tinubu is our next president not even once but twice.
That's just a moniker name I don't do drugs

1 Like

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Foolishbuhari: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2023
senatordave1:

If tinubu gets 80% of sw,25% of the north is ok.but as it stands,he will get 35% of the north and 60% of sw while staying close to atiku in se ss.he will have 25% in at least 17 northern states. He will beat atiku in nc and if atiku wins the north,it won't exceed 500k
How will Tifnubu stay close to atiku in SE SS? Even Atiku can't make such bold claims as things stand. I know you're Garfield1 and your analysis are always jaundiced but there should be a limit to self deceit.

Tifnubu cannot win this election as far as Atiku and Kwakwanso are in this race. He's not buhari and this is not a 2 horse race. Y'all should even be grateful Obi is running because if he weren't, it would have been a landslide for Atiku. Keep deceiving yourselves Sha... It's just 6 days away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by Apophenia24k: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2023
smokinloud:

Alaye, I'm a Yoruba Christian. I only know Jesus and He's personally told me Tinubu is our next president not even once but twice.
That's just a moniker name I don't do drugs

Which Jesus ?
Shey Gabriel Jesus of Arsenal?
Una the ment?
Jesus told you that a man who spit on entire population of Christian is going to win?
Okay
Re: As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. by BATified2023: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:

hope u know d 3 other aspirants were in pdp 4 years ago?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Tinubu's Subsidy And Jonathan's Subsidy / PEPT: Bayode Is A Pastor In RCCG Who Refused To Swear Under Oath With The Bible / Gov. Peter Mbah: Could This Be The Final Straw?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.