Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,794 members, 7,945,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta (17889 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by jaytee01(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Delta State is about to start a keke mechanic workshop at a time Lagos state is launching electric trains, deep sea ports, data centres etc.

Now I see why people derisively refer to Delta state as the Keke Capital of Nigeria.

Orishrishi
check my signature for free stuffs!

Taaaaaaa...........u don come back with your shameless lies

Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by nesphil(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Useless propaganda.
Does Delta State make the same money as Lagos
Okowa has done well for His people so stop talking trash.

FreeStuffsNG:
Delta State is about to start a keke mechanic workshop at a time Lagos state is launching electric trains, deep sea ports, data centres etc.

Now I see why people derisively refer to Delta state as the Keke Capital of Nigeria.

Keke mechanic workshop with parts being brought in from Lagos is to be completed and launched in few days before he leaves office but the multi-billion naira DELFRASCO Tower Fabrication, Construction and Testing Plant located in Issele-Uku, is expected to go on stream in about 18 months, 15 months after HE Ifeanyi Okowa would have left office.

Mr Okowa could not construct such strategic investment in 8 years but kicked the can down the road to build a keke mechanic workshop and shopping complex at a time Lagos state is launching electric trains, deep seaport, data centres etc projects envisioned by Asiwaju Tinubu. Delta state Governor is launching a keke mechanic workshop.

This is the one mediocre Gov. PDP and HE Atiku went for as VP candidate to replace a mediocre Mr Obi of 2019 and my guess is that by 2027, Okowa too will decamp to LP to start lamba campaign and when we remind him of how mediocre he was as Governor for 8 years, he will tell everyone to go an verify.

He would hire another turncoat like Mr who will eat his own words condemning Okowa as a mediocre Governor.

Orishrishi

Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by nesphil(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2023
are Delta State and Lagos State mates

You should be comparing Lagos Development with the likes of Cape Town, Pretoria, Johannesburg, and even Dubai, and not Delta State.

So calm down cos what you're saying here doesn't make sense at all.

Can you show us the picture of Dubai in 1990 and that of Lagos in the same year
I want to see something grin.

Having a keke plant in a state is not a bad idea, keke has helped the Indian economy for years.
Delta can build Keke and export it to other West African countries if Nigeria no longer has the need for tricycles.
So your useless post is dead on arrival.

FreeStuffsNG:

Keke mechanic workshop with parts being brought in from Lagos is to be completed and launched in few days before he leaves office but the multi-billion naira DELFRASCO Tower Fabrication, Construction and Testing Plant located in Issele-Uku, is expected to go on stream in about 18 months, 15 months after HE Ifeanyi Okowa would have left office.

Mr Okowa could not construct such strategic investment in 8 years but kicked the can down the road to build a keke mechanic workshop and shopping complex at a time Lagos state is launching electric trains, deep seaport, data centres etc projects envisioned by Asiwaju Tinubu. Delta state Governor is launching a keke mechanic workshop.

This is the one mediocre Gov. PDP and HE Atiku went for as VP candidate to replace a mediocre Mr Obi of 2019 and my guess is that by 2027, Okowa too will decamp to LP to start lamba campaign and when we remind him of how mediocre he was as Governor for 8 years, he will tell everyone to go an verify.

He would hire another turncoat like Mr who will eat his own words condemning Okowa as a mediocre Governor.

Orishrishi

1 Like

Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by nesphil(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
if it's because of the demented old substandard druuuuug baron and APC the party that has punished Nigerians so badly that made you write this piece of trash then you have failed. grin

Cos by next week Saturday by God's grace we Nigerians will send this useless sets of thieves to where they belong.
A demented Sick old drug baron will never rule this country even for one day.

FreeStuffsNG:

Orishrishi

1 Like

Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Your IQ is too Iow.
What senseless person you are.

FreeStuffsNG:

Orishrishi

Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by careidon: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by careidon: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
I think you're wrong about your claims.
Go and look at IGR and basis for revenue sharing properly Lagos is not your problem. Look at States not contributing but collecting the most!

See, Lagos as is, without oil will end up with more Revenue than Delta if each state were to claim their efforts at Revenue generation.

It's the vision of their past leaders (quality of such leadership too) that made Lagos and by extension the Western Nigerian Region what it is.
See, when Ibadan was the seat of Western Region, it was not monies thrown at it that gave birth to the first Television Station or free education or Cocoa House or Wemabod/Bodija (and other estates that they invested in) or the UCH that Saudi royal family patronized then.

In fact, they generated their funds first (from farming) before sending to the FG, BUT USED/INVESTED IT WISELY is the point. They have never been the leeches you're looking for.
Re: Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta by Goldymafia: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Delta Tricycle Plant, Mechanic Village for Inauguration Soon

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/02/18/delta-tricycle-plant-mechanic-village-for-inauguration-soon/

nlfpmod
why them no go establish am for delta state...no state in Nigeria get Keke like delta state....even graduate drives Keke in the state so shameful....Omo delta state dom cast we when dey the town no say nah cast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The New Nissan e-NV200 Pull A House,Sets An Electric Van Towing Record / What To Do If The Brakes Of Your Car Fails To Drive / Types Of Car Good For Weeding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.