Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni (858 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by 9jahotblog: 3:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Former Ekiti Governor, Segun Oni has denied working for Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate.

The clarification is contained in a statement at the weekend by his spokesperson, Jackson Adebayo.

Oni, a Social Democratic Party, SDP candidate in the last election replied to comments by Oyetunde Ojo and South West Agenda, SWAGA.

He debunked the claim of collaboration with ex-Governor Ayo Fayose to actualise Tinubu’s ambition.

Calling it “a very dishonest statement and a cheap lie”, Oni declared that he could not work for the former Lagos governor.

Tinubu’s footprints “were so evident in the rigged last Ekiti governorship election”, the statement alleged.

Governor Biodun Oyebanji of the ruling APC won the June 18 2022 election.

Oni said unlike Osun, his lawyers were not granted access to inspect Bimodal Voters Accreditation System (BVAS) machines in spite of the Tribunal’s orders on INEC twice.

The former governor said he suffered previous electoral robberies and court injustices masterminded by the same person in the past years.

Oni warned that people should not overstretch his tolerance, adding that he is not in the business of running errands for politicians.

http://citymirrornews.com/politics/2023/18/2023-poll-i-cannot-work-for-tinubu-after-outcome-of-ekiti-election-segun-oni/

Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by 9jahotblog: 3:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu treat Oni really bad in Ekiti State politics but blame Fayose more for not giving you the Pdp governorship ticket
Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 19, 2023
Segun should be patient!

He is too ambitious
Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by Naira20: 3:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Even without the outcome, you'd be mad to work for a disaster who has always caused division amongst us for his selfish agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by computer0810(m): 3:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Oni political calculation is d most moronic have seen.....he left the position of APC vice chairman south to contest but after he lost instead to remain in d party and take up fayemi ministerial post with plead he refuses and joined PDP that is another house of commotion in ekiti, he left PDP again after he lost d primary to actualize his ambition in SDP and still lost..........

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by computer0810(m): 3:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Naira20:
Even without the outcome, you'd be mad to work for a disaster who has always caused division amongst us for his selfish agenda.

Mumu.......is too early to start attacking and insult, u no dey tire or have any other things u do with ur life again

If dey ask u hw he created division among u nw nah another thing u go talk or if I ask who or those u mean by u?
Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by LegendHero(m): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2023
They must find a way to blame Tinubu for everything.

Imagine blaming Tinubu for Ekiti electoral loss.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by smokinloud(m): 4:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Whether you like it or not BAT is your President. You'd better start living with the fact!.
Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by Freshtruth(m): 4:11am On Feb 19, 2023
The blood of Funsho Williams and oct20 youths is fighting Tunubu ordinary what will make him go for Muslim Muslim ticket? what will make Buhari who he help win election by rigging now looking for free and fair election? These are questions begging for answers.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by Freshtruth(m): 4:13am On Feb 19, 2023
smokinloud:
Whether you like it or not BAT is your President. You'd better start living with the fact!.
coming from someone still staying under his father roof. Ode nie!
Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by smokinloud(m): 5:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
coming from someone still staying under his father roof. Ode nie!
grin grin grin
I lead and live a better life than your father. And go get a life in lieu of peeping at your neighbours' unclothedness.
Omo ode to ngbe face me I face you.
Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by kelechi50: 6:23am On Feb 19, 2023
It's called law of karma
Freshtruth:
The blood of Funsho Williams and oct20 youths is fighting Tunubu ordinary what will make him go for Muslim Muslim ticket? what will make Buhari who he help win election by rigging now looking for free and fair election? These are questions begging for answers.
what you sow, you will reap

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni by Ofunaofu: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2023
computer0810:
Oni political calculation is d most moronic have seen.....he left the position of APC vice chairman south to contest but after he lost instead to remain in d party and take up fayemi ministerial post with plead he refuses and joined PDP that is another house of commotion in ekiti, he left PDP again after he lost d primary to actualize his ambition in SDP and still lost..........

Read this

Oni warned that people should not overstretch his tolerance, adding that he is not in the business of running errands for politicians

(1) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Supporters Still Hail INEC If The Election Is Declared Inconclusive? / Election Is Done: My Advice To Fellow Obedients / How Are You Preparing For Subsidy Removal; Everything Will Be Very Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.