Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,066 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz (430 Views)

Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad / Spanish La Liga Tables & Standings 2017/2018 / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by goaloofootball: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Although FC Barcelona is superior than Cadiz, they must focus on the second leg against Man United, which is in four days. Thus, I don't anticipate seeing many goals in the forthcoming match.

Pick: 1

O/U Pick: Under 3

AH Pick: Cadiz +2

Watch live https://www.nowgoal.com/football/match/2222431?from=9
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by Feelfree700(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Boring Draw.
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by TheStrongest: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cc Miracood2
Please tell the guys on the betting thread that I can't post there, my account was banned after I posted the link to the group.

They should check my profile for the link, it's in my signature..

Class starts at 9pm today.

I no know why the bot go dey ban person like that sef..

You can screenshot this post and share too, anyone that's convenient.
Thanks.
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheStrongest:
Cc Miracood2
Please tell the guys on the betting thread that I can't post there, my account was banned after I posted the link to the group.

They should check my profile for the link, it's in my signature..

Class starts at 9pm today.

I no know why the bot go dey ban person like that sef..

You can screenshot this post and share too, anyone that's convenient.
Thanks.

The link no dey even work.
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by TheStrongest: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Miracood2:

The link no dey even work.
For real? it opens on my end
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by betshopagent(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheStrongest:
pls, personally add me to the group. I even went as far as downloading new whatsap try the link on tour profile and later clicked the Join chat box but, still was not added to any group. My no is 08091006593
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by betshopagent(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheStrongest:
its not working bro. I even went far as deleting my whatsap and redownloading again through your link after which I clicked on the join chat and i was not directed or added to any group. Pls personally add me. My no is 08091006593.
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by TheStrongest: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
betshopagent:
its not working bro. I even went far as deleting my whatsap and redownloading again through your link after which I clicked on the join chat and i was not directed or added to any group. Pls personally add me. My no is 08091006593.
were you able to join bro?
Re: Spanish La Liga - FC Barcelona Vs Cadiz by betshopagent(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheStrongest:
were you able to join bro?
no bro.add me

(1) (Reply)

Xavi Hernández Wins His First La Liga Title As Manager After Beating Espanyol / 1.2 Million On Bet9ja | Live Withdrawal / Kim Kardashian Surprised! Kylian Mbappe & Kendall Jenner On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.