Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison (754 Views)

This Is The Food We Eat As Lunch In The Farm (video/pictures) / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2023
What is the food like in a nigerian correctional facility?
Re: What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by fman(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
prison don dey hungry this Aboki.
Re: What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by dawnomike(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
Don't even imagine it...
Re: What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by Ever8090: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Commit a crime that will take you there so that you can have firsthand experience...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2023
It's not for us to come insult the OP.
Better still, let's collectively ask for accountability.
It might start as nothing today, but the moment we collectively start asking questions, and having concerns, I believe the change will be visible.
Back to the topic, I think their food is bad and I've always been wondering why we have lots of mentally unstable people on our roads.
Are there NOT any GOVERNMENT arms that's meant to take care of these people?
Who is/ are responsible?
Re: What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by Tinububalls: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2023
Hunger don make this one dey find prison food.
Re: What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by CodeTemplar: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2023
The OP may just be after research. OP go and look for ex-convicts. Nairaland is largely a fun seeking place.
Re: What's The Food Like In A Nigerian Prison by aktolly54(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Op nice one, you have a large heart and concern about welfare of people in prison even though not all of them are guilty . it sadden my heart that we have so many kids on this forum who cant reason beyond themselves . I think govt official who are exconvict don't even care about the welfare of people in there. This country need help but not with so many kids out there in man body.

Other country take of their prisoner but in this country, we do as devil instruct. For instance those cook at Nigeria prison supposed to cook food they can eat themselves not beans with stone(according to what I hear but not sure)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? / Have You Bought Your Easter Chicken Yet? / Test Tube Burger Served Up For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.