Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,144 members, 7,890,860 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead (1583 Views)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Ukpaka: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead
https://247ureports.com/2023/02/breaking-news-gunmen-attack-another-police-station-in-anambra-one-officer-dead/
-
According to information gathered through eyewitnesses in the immediate community, the police station at Nkwelle Ezunaka was attacked at the early morning hours of Sunday [February 19, 2023]. One of the eye witnesses placed the time of attack at about 3:30am.

The attackers came in ‘numbers’ and were dressed in what appeared to be dark clothing. According to the source, the arrival of the attackers to the station followed a gun fire exchange between the police officers at the station and the attackers. “We heard gun fire“.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by SLAP44: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Waste of attack, their strategy of spreading fear and intimidating the voters will fail, its a warfront all over Nigeria, we will all march out and vote, then anything can happen later.

We really don't care at this point.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Naira20: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2023
If una like kill Soludo or Buhari,

Peter Obi must be elected as President this Saturday

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by SLAP44: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Naira20:

Hoo Haaa

I agree.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Ever8090: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2023
I don't understand why Igbos are killing themselves in Igbo land.

What exactly is their reason pls,...?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by SLAP44: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Ever8090:

This is what they want you to believe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Ever8090: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:

then who are the people doing it if your insinuation is that Igbos are not responsible?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:

Just in...

Officers of the Anambra State Police, 3-3 in the early hours of today foiled an attempt by armed men to attack 3-3 Police Station, Nkwelle Ezunaka - Onitsha, killing five (5) armed men, and recovered 2 AK 47, and a sienna car.

Thanks to the gallant police officers.
#SecureAnambra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Sergio101(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035341:

Just in...

Officers of the Anambra State Police, 3-3 in the early hours of today foiled an attempt by armed men to attack 3-3 Police Station, Nkwelle Ezunaka - Onitsha, killing five (5) armed men, and recovered 2 AK 47, and a sienna car.

#SecureAnambra

Thank God.

the miscreants wants to instill fear on people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Yaribanzaonic: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2023
The way people will turn out for voting willl even shock the Devil.

This election will show that Peter Obi will get millions of votes from just the SE.

No matter their actions...PO is the PRESIDENT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by akakurukukaku(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Ukpaka:
Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead
https://247ureports.com/2023/02/breaking-news-gunmen-attack-another-police-station-in-anambra-one-officer-dead/
-
According to information gathered through eyewitnesses in the immediate community, the police station at Nkwelle Ezunaka was attacked at the early morning hours of Sunday [February 19, 2023]. One of the eye witnesses placed the time of attack at about 3:30am.

The attackers came in ‘numbers’ and were dressed in what appeared to be dark clothing. According to the source, the arrival of the attackers to the station followed a gun fire exchange between the police officers at the station and the attackers. “We heard gun fire“.

Omo, I doubt if Igbos will come out and vote on election day. The insecurity in the South East is too much. Anambra people should not come out on election day if insecurity continues, so they will not lose their lives. Life come first. They should not die because of Peter Obi who does not care about the insecurity and for betraying Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Princesaha: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Omo, I doubt if Igbos will come out and vote on election day. The insecurity in the South East is too much. Anambra people should not come out on election day if insecurity continues, so they will not lose their lives. Life come first. They should not die because of Peter Obi who does not care about the insecurity and for betraying Nnamdi Kanu.
Omo relax, we are all coming out on Saturday to vote for Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by akakurukukaku(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035341:

Just in...

#SecureAnambra

Fake news.

You post fake news so that innocent people will come out and vote and lose their lives on election day.

The OP clearly stated that it was gunmen that attacked a police station and killed an officer, so why are you twisting the bad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Felabrity: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Ekpa handwork

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Fake news.

You post fake news so that innocent people will come out and vote and lose their lives on election day.

The OP clearly stated that it was gunmen that attacked a police station and killed an officer, so why are you twisting the bad news.
I know you're disappointed, just know I'm the one you heart the news first being son of the soil, soon you will hear it from others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Adaisback(f): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2023
I warned Simon Ekpa boys but they wouldn't listen. Anambra police officers are not just your normal officers , they have seen it all and are battle ready. Many of them have gone for govt Odieshi, stay off una no dey hear. Anambra police officers will do anything to secure their lives because they knew that if they die, no one will take care of their loved ones.
Simon Ekpa stop killing Igbo young boys . Stop killing our future husbands and father's
Stop destroying Igbo generation .
As for you fools listening and wasting your lives for Simon Ekpa, wait for it we are coming for you. Soludo have been silent but we won't wait for him to secure our land, Soludo should go to blazes for all I care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Adaisback(f): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Fake news.

how is it fake news? Do you think we are fools. Do you even know some of us here? We're you there? Say what you are sure of or we will track you down as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Viscuz: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Ever8090:

Where did you jump to get your clueless conclusion ehh my professor?

That same professor skill no tell you to think while all of a sudden during election period you hear this nonsense?/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Ever8090: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Where did you jump to get your clueless conclusion ehh my professor?

That same professor skill no tell you to think while all of a sudden during election period you hear this nonsense?/
are you stu*PID or something?....you mean the killings in the East started recently during this election time?.....you be real useless mumu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Viscuz: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Ever8090:
are you stu*PID or something?....you mean the killings in the East started recently during this election time?.....you be real useless mumu

I am not your Stu*PID farther who could not afford to send you to school.

What year did police attack start in the east abi you dey M*ent like your mama ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Coldsperm: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Fake news.

Hahahaha.....so your intention was to force the people to stay at home so that your Agbado master will win. Anyway just be calming down, we are all coming out on Saturday to vote. No retreat no surrender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by 77up(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Election may not hold in the East.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Ever8090: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

I am not your Stu*PID farther who could not afford to send you to school.

What year did police attack start in the east abi you dey M*ent like your mama ?
I blame the smelling whole under your mama legs were you crow out from....Ewhu...which "nama" be this?... killings of police and fellow Igbos that have been going on in the east since the inception of Biafra agitation na him this godforsaken idiatu dey ask stupid question.

E be like say the odour wey you park come out from your ma*ma Pu**ssy dey affect your brain...bag of shit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Viscuz: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Ever8090:
I blame the smelling whole under your mama legs were you crow out from....Ewhu...which "nama" be this?... killings of police and fellow Igbos that have been going on in the east since the inception of Biafra agitation na him this godforsaken idiatu dey ask stupid question.

E be like say the odour wey you park come out from your ma*ma Pu**ssy dey affect your brain...bag of shit!!!

Hahahahah e pain am

Mine your grandfather skull make money, feed your wretched poor Ma*Ma

Then come back and talk to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Ever8090: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Hahahahah e pain am

Mine your grandfather skull make money, feed your wretched poor Ma*Ma

Then come back and talk to me
e pain me abi I give you wotowoto...?...see mama, so for your mind you get money...taaaaa

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Viscuz: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Ever8090:
e pain me abi I give you wotowoto...?...see mama, so for your mind you get money...taaaaa

Hebadan henglish

I no me your mama

Watch telefision learn henglish even hif Na pidgin when we go understand then quote me
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by Misterone: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:
Waste of attack, their strategy of spreading fear and intimidating the voters will fail, its a warfront all over Nigeria, we will all march out and vote, then anything can happen later.

We really don't care at this point.
That monster you nurtured has now turned around to bite your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by obyrich(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Your wish. I hope you have seen the dead bodies of the idiots on display. That's how many of them will go down. I keep saying this, a strategy that failed during Anambra election cannot work this time when more states are involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by BATified2023: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Naira20:

God bless unknown gunmen

If u want to go out n vote in south east on Saturday, please endeavor to write your will oo so we won’t start seeing threads of how your family refuse to give your children property
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by BATified2023: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2023
akakurukukaku:

anybody willing to go out n vote in d south east should write his will before leaving

Penguin2 will b like, if I go vote n I no come back abeg give that my blur face android phone to my brother……that’s d only thing he has so no surprises

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by BATified2023: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Ever8090:
that guy no get sense

Don’t waste your time on him

He will end up blaming tinubu for his weak erection
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead by asanausana91: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The way people will turn out for voting willl even shock the Devil.

This election will show that Peter Obi will get up to 14 million votes from just the SE.

No matter their actions...PO is the PRESIDENT.
how much is the total number of registered voters in the south east? Even the almighty north west with a total registered voters of 22 million has never produce 14 million votes.
Mr man south east cannot provide more than 3 million voters. I can swear on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party In Clear Lead As Real Results From Rivers State Begin To Come Out / Who Is GRV Of LP Deputy Candidate? / Yoruba’s Are Political Rascals - Igbo Leader Chief Iwuanyanwu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.