Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,891 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial (67583 Views)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says ‘Obidient’ Movement / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by jaytee01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Emekaonline:

Do you fools know how many souls died during the 13 months strike by the doctors in Anambra when Obi was the governor? Are you guys so stupid to know that Obi will be the worst president in Nigeria history if he makes it as president? A failure that could not even conduct LG elections for more than 7 years as governor? Hahahahaha

Wail louder!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by LaconicINC: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.

My reply to you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Mozegee: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Shame on you
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by XXCASH: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown, peter obi.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhari for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.

I have said it severally, Peter Obi is Buhari pro max

Advanced version of Buhari. Full on one chance

All sweet talk and practically nothing to show for it when he was Gov.

The guy don package 504 and wants to sell it to us as brand new Benz. Very smart trader anyway

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
"highlighting off ANAP jet".. your write_ups have been very poor lately, it seems you exhausted your writing skills the day you tried to explain the meaning of gazelle garagara.
Please give yourself a break cos the way you're going high blood pressure is on its way to visit you.
lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

The link to the ANAP official statement denying the claim on twitter here:
https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by AliyuMahdi9: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. Then why denying in the first place? They denied Obi actually use their jet for campaign.

Something is fishy. Definitely. And we know it.

But Obi has not structure, why are you convulsing

Hahahahahahaha

But Obi cannot win his Polling unit

Babablulu lulu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by PrinceOfLagos: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.
ANAP jet is not connected to the pollster's that predicted Peter Obi as the favourite for this election

Stop spreading fake news

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by kingyakos: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Morning you stupid
Afternoon you stupid
Evening you stupid
In your dream you stupid

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party who's candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.
STFU! When your Obi is caught lying you will start changing the narrative, if na Tinubu un go begin wail. The post is taking about anap polls that favors but they are some how one of his sponsors. How do you expect such poll not to be biased? Instead of you to talk about that you are talking out of point. Is Obi not part of PDP for almost 8 years? Is Obi a saint?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Heffalump(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Go and run your survey na. Them stop you?

All this bulaba cry go soon end. February 25 is this week. You people are full of darkness like your master, Tinubu.

Pray let there be free and fair election so that Nigerians can elect their leader on a plain ground. It's sad that Tinubu and Urchins want to turn this country into anarchy and chaos via vote buying. If you buy votes and emerge, Buhari will not handover power to you. Read the body language very well. Stop crying and go to the polls.
Idiot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Lanre1st(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party who's candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.

Suffering for your family. Do you think a good government will come and put money at your doorstep? You use your entire life shouting for Biafra, without being productive, lazy entity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by securitywatch50: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
No need to go in detail to explain to them
Nwaetche:
Anap Business Jets Limited is a company that rents private jets to any corporate or private entity that has the resources to demand their services.

The Obi campaign started with a plane owned by Datti (Obidient Plane) which was grounded by Nigeria regulatory authority and since then have been renting business jets and helicopters for thier rallies. Although the Chairman of the ANAP foundation is also the Chairman of the Business jet company of same name, Obi like any other individual pays to use it as the entity is there to make money.

The ANAP foundation Chairman Otedo Peterside is also the founder and former CEO of Stanbic Bank and does that make anyone that patronises Stanbic bank an associate of ANAP?

Come to think of it, there almost seven(7) polls including polls conducted by Bloomberg that projects Peter Obi as the front runner. Is Peter Obi a friend of Bloomberg of Billionaire owner of Bloomberg media?

Common, we should be thinking now not parroting what paid cashivist like Adeyanjo are tweeting to earn their pay.

I think this is hypocrisy of the highest order. ANAP was never regarded as a friend of Buhari or APC when the organisation on two previous occasion, one in 2015 and another in 2019 projected him as the likely winner of those highly contested election; one with against an incumbent, a fellow Ijaw with Otedo Peterside.

It is important to note that ANAP-NOI polls predictions/projection has consistently been accurate since they started making projections till date.

I do not think it would be different at this time.

APC and PDP should not just rubbish an organisation whose projections has favoured them on different occasions they won the elections.

propaganda is their last option
We move eeeeeeeeee
Highly Obidient and Yusuful

What about you?
Decide now before it will be too late.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by plaindealer: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by nairanaira12: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Have you asked yourself whether he used the jet for free or he hired it? grin

Don't you feel ashamed attacking a man you claimed had no structure?

The structure less man has become your worst nightmare. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by TheSameGuy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please is what he said true or not?

Don't divert from the issue
Reinaldo:
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Shaakay(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

80% of them , have never voted or had voters card before and 50% of that 80% won't still vote on Saturday.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Heffalump:

Go and run your survey na. Yhem stop you?
Who survey epp? On line voters 😄😄... They are caught lying as usual but have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by MFORC(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bro, why deny in the first place.
Reinaldo:
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Masterito(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Just shut up. Obi is way better than everyone in the race. You guys are trying hard to make look bad.
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by nairanaira12: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

You were fooled by Buhari in 2015 and 2019. So, you've already been fooled twice.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Ambassadors: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please you propagandist should try with a better lie. Even if Peter Obi is going to kill us with lies, me and my family are obi-dient in 2023 election. It is only a cursed fool that will vote PDP & APC. God will not allow you stupid politicians and sympathizers to bring your wickedness, you are cursed already. I decree that as they are exposed gradually it will not stop till God perfects His Plans and purpose till the birth of a prosperous New Nigeria which is possible! God Bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by lhordspy: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tsankara:
"highlighting off ANAP jet".. your write_ups have been very poor lately, it seems you exhausted your writing skills the day you tried to explain the meaning of gazelle garagara.
Please give yourself a break cos the way you're going high blood pressure is on its way to visit you.

Alighting*
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by puzzlegate(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Apc and their supporters are too trivial. They have no shame !
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by deji17: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
IPOB - ObiDatii has a guiness world record in lying.
Compulsive liars!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by porthouse7(f): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Dem say anap online poll is fake, all this u are saying na story
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by VULCAN(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is so powerful

Reinaldo:
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by onuman: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Gbam!!!

Dem go soon com and blame Tulumbu for here

Vote Wisely

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

That means on Talibanization of Nigeria you stand, gidigba.

Because if any miracle makes APC win, Tinubu the old man sick with dementia will be sleeping while Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer uses Nigeria armed forces for Talibanization of Nigeria.
The Taliban of Afghanistan started this way by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Odemok(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
@Ihordspy, I am not surprised to see you and your colleagues here on Nairaland fighting with your last breath to get your paycheck, the moment I heard one of the APC spokesperson said he has over 200 internet warriors working under him I already know some will be on Nairaland. My advice to is to pity the future of your children with the way Nigeria is going if we continue in the same direction.

lhordspy:

Mr man. Leave all these plenty talks. I asked a simple question. Answer me.

ANAP denied Obi even used their jet for any purpose. You are here talking about hiring the jet.

If you buy or hire something from me. What reason have I got to deny doing business with you. Except there is something fishy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Killermamba: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hopium:
Baba Oniro Mi Akamu cheesy
I am sure TINUBU will be very proud of you as you took the name of his favorite candy as you Monika

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by assholemods: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
jaytee01:

No amount of propaganda can save the Agbado drug baron from the humiliation coming to him next week!!
I don't want a liar and a pandora thief! A terrorist sympathizer.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by skymight(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Obi is free to hire any commercial Jet. If you like be in politics even before you’re born. Mark this PO will win this election

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by VULCAN(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
The intelligence displayed in this post far supercedes any shown by any of the urchins on Nairaland.

Nwaetche:
Anap Business Jets Limited is a company that rents private jets to any corporate or private entity that has the resources to demand their services.

The Obi campaign started with a plane owned by Datti (Obidient Plane) which was grounded by Nigeria regulatory authority and since then have been renting business jets and helicopters for thier rallies. Although the Chairman of the ANAP foundation is also the Chairman of the Business jet company of same name, Obi like any other individual pays to use it as the entity is there to make money.

The ANAP foundation Chairman Otedo Peterside is also the founder and former CEO of Stanbic Bank and does that make anyone that patronises Stanbic bank an associate of ANAP?

Come to think of it, there almost seven(7) polls including polls conducted by Bloomberg that projects Peter Obi as the front runner. Is Peter Obi a friend of Bloomberg of Billionaire owner of Bloomberg media?

Common, we should be thinking now not parroting what paid cashivist like Adeyanjo are tweeting to earn their pay.

I think this is hypocrisy of the highest order. ANAP was never regarded as a friend of Buhari or APC when the organisation on two previous occasion, one in 2015 and another in 2019 projected him as the likely winner of those highly contested election; one with against an incumbent, a fellow Ijaw with Otedo Peterside.

It is important to note that ANAP-NOI polls predictions/projection has consistently been accurate since they started making projections till date.

I do not think it would be different at this time.

APC and PDP should not just rubbish an organisation whose projections has favoured them on different occasions they won the elections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.