Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra (737 Views)

11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by ekolobaba: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Omanbala people have not forgotten the terror he unleashed on the people during his tenure. He was also one of the first Supreme Court governors.

The Soludo factor since APGA has no presidential candidate and Soludo is still loyal to PDP will cut his vote.

I see Peter Obi doing well only in Onitsha and losing most places across Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
I believe you!

I don’t trust APGA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by yarimo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
ekolobaba:
Omanbala people have not forgotten the terror he unleashed on the people during his tenure. He was also one of the first Supreme Court governors.

The Soludo factor since APGA has no presidential candidate and Soludo is still loyal to PDP will cut his vote.

I see Peter Obi doing well only in Onitsha and losing most places across Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
ekolobaba:

But why are you guys wasting your time over someone who can't win? grin

Better begin using the same effort campaigning for your candidate cos time still dey. My advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by Hoelujohn: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
ekolobaba:

Tinubu will win 4 states in south east and 3 states in South South.
I mean polling units not states ooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by Holybwoy: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
ekolobaba:

If you had a real job, like an actual job instead of being an urchin, you will not open a thread about someone who is an online president and wail and cry bitterly..

We know that drug baron Tinubu sent you and Simon Ekpa to disrupt the election in Anambra.. Okan yin oni bale..

For the rest of us, we will vote wisely in a free and fair election.. two words that urchins and their paymaster Agbado is afraid of

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by bender79: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
ekolobaba:

Soludo that is so scared of Obi tsunami that he had to start decorating the whole streets in Anambra with Apga bill boards but he failed to realize that Obi is already in the hearts of the people. I will be stupid to argue with you about obi winning Anambra, we are focussed in other areas pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by SLAP44: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
So many people are mad and they don't know it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by MrALIVE: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
This is an opinion of a mentally ill person.. honestly..no right thinking person will say this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by naijapips04: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Holybwoy:

If you had a real job, like an actual job instead of being an urchin, you will not open a thread about someone who is an online president and wail and cry bitterly..

We know that drug baron Tinubu sent you and Simon Ekpa to disrupt the election in Anambra.. Okan yin oni bale..

For the rest of us, we will vote wisely in a free and fair election.. two words that urchins and their paymaster Agbado is afraid of

Show us Anambra classrooms during Peter Obis tenure. mind you the pictures are everywhere on the internet.
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by flokii: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Anambra is PDP for presidential election and APGA for governorship.. Zombiedients don't know politics.

Obi ma lule in his own home state.. He is busy visiting markets in Lagos where he won't see up to 5 percent votes. Which Igbo man will leave his business to go and queue to vote Obi? ordinary mega rally, dem no gree turn up.
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by Holybwoy: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Show us Anambra classrooms during Peter Obis tenure. mind you the pictures are everywhere on the internet.

You cannot be redeemed.. there's nothing anyone can do to convince Agbado urchins at this point.. even if your drug baron is spitting saliva, you will still line up to drink it..

When Obi was governor, Anambra state was number 1 in education and health as rated by SDGs..

If you've never been to Anambra state, just say it.. I will personally pay for 15k GiG to Anambra so you can see it's not a haven for Agbero, civilised and has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria.

Anambra state was established in 1993. Lagos was a former federal capital and western colony.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by naijapips04: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Holybwoy:

You cannot be redeemed.. there's nothing anyone can do to convince Agbado urchins at this point.. even if your drug baron is spitting saliva, you will still line up to drink it..

When Obi was governor, Anambra state was number 1 in education and health as rated by SDGs..

If you've never been to Anambra state, just say it.. I will personally pay for 15k GiG to Anambra so you can see it's not a haven for Agbero, civilised and has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria.

Anambra state was established in 1993. Lagos was a former federal capital and western colony.

Stop lying foolishly. Anambra state came first in WAEC, it wasn't the first time or last time Anambra state will be coming first. Even before Peter finished secondary school, Anambra state has always been the bedrock of education in the SE. They had the best schools.

All these senseless words without even one picture?

Ofeke.
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose In Anambra by shuttox: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
I believe you!

I don’t trust APGA.
Oga I am from anambra..stop deceiving yourself
Anambra will vote Peter obi

Labour party should not worry about south East and South south

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Sharing Fake News / Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Mistakenly Voting APC (video) / Presidential Results So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.