Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,282 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone (30890 Views)

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by PeterObi4LP: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:
Firstly, before i begin my long talks, remember Pastor Adefarasin is a Yoruba man and a christian.

If you ask the same people attacking this man for not endorsing their Ipob candidate to tell you how the election in the south-e@st will go. They will tell you Obi will get 98% of the vote there in the SE. Ask them why, they Will tell you ethnic sentiment will play a major role there.

But these same people think the same ethnic sentiment can never play any part in Southwest but religious sentiment can. They think the Yorubas are stupid. They think we are daft.

These people are from the same region where Christians are 98%, where Muslims are next to nonexistent. Same people will come into the southwest and start preaching religious division, hate and marginalisation. They will tell you how Yoruba Muslims hates yoruba Christians. Explore and exploit the religious diversity of the southwest to preach hate among the yorubas. The same people who are 98% Christians forming pro. and expert on religious matter. Nons*nse people.

I wish after the election, INEC can make the list of the yorubas who vote for different candidates public. Win or lose . We want to know the saboteurs within us. We want to know the betrayers, the bast@rds. The people who are daft enough to be swayed on account of religious sentiment.

We want to make sure their generations to come will know about their treacherous act. They must be part of our history. We don't want them to share in our happiness as Yorubas anymore nor share in our pain.

This is the time to differentiate the Omoluabis from the Bast@rds. And once again to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal:

No you are not woke, You are m@d instead. They are making a fool of you.

Trash as usual. Other churches and men of God of Yoruba origin that told their members to support Obi, is he better than them? RCCG, Winners chapel, Christ Embassy, Dunamis, Salvation Ministries, Catholic, Anglican and lot more is he better than them?
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Mayeldah(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:
Firstly, before i begin my long talks, remember Pastor Adefarasin is a Yoruba man and a christian.

If you ask the same people attacking this man for not endorsing their Ipob candidate to tell you how the election in the south-e@st will go. They will tell you Obi will get 98% of the vote there in the SE. Ask them why, they Will tell you ethnic sentiment will play a major role there.

But these same people think the same ethnic sentiment can never play any part in Southwest but religious sentiment can. They think the Yorubas are stupid. They think we are daft.

These people are from the same region where Christians are 98%, where Muslims are next to nonexistent. Same people will come into the southwest and start preaching religious division, hate and marginalisation. They will tell you how Yoruba Muslims hates yoruba Christians. Explore and exploit the religious diversity of the southwest to preach hate among the yorubas. The same people who are 98% Christians forming pro. and expert on religious matter. Nons*nse people.

I wish after the election, INEC can make the list of the yorubas who vote for different candidates public. Win or lose . We want to know the saboteurs within us. We want to know the betrayers, the bast@rds. The people who are daft enough to be swayed on account of religious sentiment.

We want to make sure their generations to come will know about their treacherous act. They must be part of our history. We don't want them to share in our happiness as Yorubas anymore nor share in our pain.

This is the time to differentiate the Omoluabis from the Bast@rds. And once again to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal:

Stop all this grammar, present a healthy and viable candidate and see other regions support him. You can't choose Agbado over Osibanjo and expect sane minds and the youths to support your ass leaking 'Yoruba' candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Starhearts: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
By next week, you would have lost your urchin job after tinubu loses

Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Didi2d(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2023
The same way I was attacked and abused in a whatshapp group I belong to.

Just because I said I won't be voting for Obi, come see abuse from ibo's and even yorubas. I began to wonder if we're no longer in a democratic government where you're free to choose your own candidate

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by koladata(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Baba don vex , even if i'm not yoruba, i will vote for asiwaju, he built my secondary school in year 2001 (ojodu mellinium secondary school, in ikeja lagos), 22 years after the design of the school still looks modern. before then i was learning under a very degenerated condition, if you didn't withness it , don't even talk about it.

If i didn't vote for tinubu , that means i'm an ingrate

lhordspy:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo people have shown Nigerians their true colour and they will soon find out our collective response at the poll

7 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by renderme: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Are piiggiiddioootts expecting Yoruba pastors to speak against Tinubu

Piggiiddiootts amaka cheesy

The thing tire me o. They’ve been coaxing the most outspoken of them all, bishop oyedepo, to say sthn too. Na by force to endorse their candidate? We don’t do religious politics in SW.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Doyou2019: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Obidients Don give Tinubu urchins angle, any one sitting on the fence, Tinubu supporters use cloned accounts pretending to be Obi supporters to comment hatred..

OBIdients be wise, Obi can't win, let's be Atikulated for better Nigeria

Atiku is coming
No waste your vote' Na PDP motto for this election.For radio and TV jingles na the same song dem dey sing, o ma se o. How are the mighty fallen. If I tell you the millions of voters wey wan REALLY WASTE THEIR VOTES FOR LABOUR PARTY, una APC/PDP rugrats go just kpeme for nothing!
Useless parties.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by cornelman: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Voting a candidate from another region doesn't make one a bastard. What makes one a bastard is deliberately voting a bad candidate.
The Yorubas say, "Ajumobi ko Kan taanu, Eni Olorun ran si ni lo nse ni loore."
Meaning: That you were born together (kinsmen, siblings, same tribe or religion) does not mean these people will be merciful unto you (e.g Buhari and Katsina state today, Goodluck and Northern Nigeria). Yar'adua been a Fulani man was arguably the best President Nigeria ever had... It is whomever God sends to you that favour you.

So let's always try to look for competence instead of ethnicity and religion, else, say N.Y.S.C.

lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by chriss100: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Bigmouth3: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

So they should vote based on ethnicity ? Is this what you are preaching in 2023?
Suffer never tire you?
Deep down within your honest self, Between Peter OBi, tinubu and atiku , who will you trust to run your only company if your whole life depended on it?
Reflect on this question and see nigeria as your company
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Omo no be small scare o...grin
These bullies won't rest, but they will rest come Saturday in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by bigtt76(f): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2023
If at legal voting age and over, Nigerians are still waiting for revelations or nudging on who to vote for in the coming elections, then we have serious issues.

lhordspy:
Jj. Omojuwa reacts to the attack on Pastor Adefarasin after he released a statement on his twitter account, repudiating the rumour making round that he endorsed the candidate of the Labour party, Peter Obi.

He dismissed the rumour as a 'mischievous posts and urge is followers not to be swayed'.

Pastor Adefarasin tweet debunking the endorsement rumour:

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1626681368229957641?t=wpE_52dXzIl5VhtHrhH8OA&s=19
(Pastor Adefarasin is the Founder & Senior pastor of the House on the Rock Church)

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1627321062584160256?t=EnaqYRfy93NswF-z6kHSpA&s=19

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Bigmouth3:

So they should vote based on ethnicity ? Is this what you are preaching in 2023?
Suffer never tire you?
Deep down within your honest self, Between Peter OBi, tinubu and atiku , who will you trust to run your only company if your whole life depended on it?
Reflect on this question and see nigeria as your company
Tell me one good reason why I should trust Peter Obi to run my business?

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by 12inchess: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2023
The insults from this IPOB/Obidients is just getting too much. They are allowed to vote for Peter Obi because he is Ibo but anybody in Yoruba land voting for Tinubu that is a Yoruba Urchin or tribalistic. Make una continue. Una eyes go clear soon. This is democracy and everyone has a right to support who they like or even support nobody at all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
This week of election will bring out lunatics and nuisances.

All OBIDIENTS should ignore destractors and focus from now ON .

And you don't seem to agree that Zombiedients are behaving like lunatics attacking every influential people who remains non partisan and creating nuisances all over social media?
What would they have called this man if he had declared support for Tinubu or Atiku? Is that not part of his rights under the constitution? Zombiedients are certified lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by maasoap(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2023
12inchess:
The insults from this IPOB/Obidients is just getting too much. They are allowed to vote for Peter Obi because he is Ibo but anybody in Yoruba land voting for Tinubu that is a Yoruba Urchin or tribalistic. Make una continue. Una eyes go clear soon. This is democracy and everyone has a right to support who they like or even support nobody at all.

The man did not even declare support for Tinubu, he only remains neutral

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Bodexinvest: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Pastors and traditional rulers have no party.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2023
unohbethel:
Where is the attacks

Will this one be able to spot LP logo on the ballots coming Saturday? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Chineduawka: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2023
GentleChief:
Lalasticlala Seun please be aware that ihordspy is always stoking ethnic tensions on on Nairaland.

Seun, I have reminded you so many times that this man is a tribalist.

Nairaland abhors tribalism. He pretends to always bring news to Nairaland but check all his topics.

They are laced with poisons to stoke ethnic tensions. For all we know, this same Mad man usually cheers unknown gunmen up whe they kill Igbos.

Forgetting that their are Igbos who love Nigeria too and are victims in this goddam nation.

When the military killed Yoruba youths in Lekki where wad this mad man?

When his candidate supported a dead corpse that wrecked our dear nation, where was this mad man?

Please moderators, do somethibg about this tribalist.

Yoruba People Ronu! This man is about his interest alone just like Tinubu that wants to fulfil a lifetime ambition of being called President with nothing to offer really.
Gibberish
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Puremind1225:
No nobody gives a damn who he endorses ,

Apparently, your fellow Zombiedients do. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by iamjavadem(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Same way they denied the unknown gun men till it was too late.
inoki247:
Lol the worst part of everything is when people accuse them of bullying someone they will still lie that's Tinubu supporter that's disguising and attacking people nd making it look like Obi surpporters....

Same you people that keeps telling us Love is organic na u dey bully people to get Love...

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2023
MaliCampus:
JJ Omojuwa the Cashivist. This election just exposed him.The guy is a crook. No-one will ever take him serious again.

But your opinion would have been different if he had endorsed Mr Pandora of Panama Republic, right? Lol

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Freebills12: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
lhordspy:

I like what you said but you have to ask yourself this question has Yuroba nation ever supported the Igbos in presidential election? The Igbos did it in 1998 & 2003 for Obasnjo. Igbos did it in 1993 for Abiola, some of you saying this trash didn't know that Anambra state comprising Enugu, Anambra and some part of Ebonyi voted massively for Abiola. The governor of the then Imo State is from Abiola's party Dr Sam Mbakwe. When you people make this ethnic statement look at the records first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
MaliCampus:
The gazzella gagaragara explainer will wail tire.
No propaganda can stop Obi. It is too late to fail.

grin grin grin
Obi is not voters choice but Allah's choice, lol. This miracle will be interesting to watch grin grin grin
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by KingOfTheDamned: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

This is why Tinubu will never win... Never ever win.

You want to use tribalism to finish the rest of us with your cursed tribe politics..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Minjim: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

We already some ofthem.

Me Macaroni and Iyabo Ojo- Forming woke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram / Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.