Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V (366 Views)

Don't Vote Ignorantly Thinking You Voting Your Conscience / WATCH THIS AND TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR PDAPC? / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Konwan: 6:19am On Feb 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLoMaaMJaI

REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER.

$43M, pounds and billions of naira recovered in Ikoyi apartment. This humongous corruption is what is sinking Nigeria and had 133 million citizens in poverty.

If you're VOTING for PDAPC, you're greater part of the problem for this country. This election is consequential. It's life or death for Nigeria and Nigerians.

It should transcend your partisanship, tribal and religious bigotry. Look out for your best interest. Don't let these criminal politicians use you to hang on to power while you rot in poverty.

THIS KIND OF STOCKPILE IS WHAT THEY'RE GASLIGHTING YOU NOW TO PROTEST FOR THEM TO KEEP.

FOOLISH PEOPLE CAN ARGUE WITH THEMSELVES.
It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2023
Your story does not sell again!
Create another one!

1 Like

Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Konwan: 6:25am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Your story does not sell again!
Create another one!

You hate the truth is none of my business.
Truth must be told, regardless.

I guess you're Okay with politicians looting of your collective wealth plunging 133 million Nigerians in poverty including you.

You need your head examined by a psychiatrist 😑

2 Likes

Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Konwan:

I guess you're Okay with politicians looting of your collective wealth plunging 133 million Nigerians in poverty including you.

Can you remind me of Peter Obi’s former political party?
Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Helgreenluv(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Vote for the candidate of your choice. You cannot tell others who to vote for. It doesn't work like that. This your campaign is dead on arrival. Stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Helgreenluv(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Konwan:

I guess you are the one who needs a psychiatrist. By this time next week you will all bury your big heads in shame. All this social media rants will end. Mark my words, Obi will not even come second. He's going to come a distant 3rd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I guess you are the one who needs a psychiatrist. By this time next week you will all bury your big heads in shame. All this social media rants will end. Mark my words, Obi will not even come second. He's going to come a distant 3rd.

Louder please πŸŽ€πŸŽ™οΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ™οΈπŸŽ€

These πŸ–πŸ—πŸ· don’t want to learn.

1 Like

Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Earthstorms(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Helgreenluv:

What will be your gain if Obi does not win.

I really like to know why educated folks like you want things to continue the way the currently are.

1 Like

Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Helgreenluv(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Earthstorms:

What will be your gain if Obi does not win.

I really like to know why educated folks like you want things to continue the way the currently are.
It's not about gain but reality. If you still think Peter Obi stands a chance of winning this election, I'm sorry to say this but you must be an ldiot. Go and write what I said down. By this time next week, you'd remember that a wise man told you that Obi doesn't stand any chance to win. Forget all those pastors using God's name to lie about what God never told them. We know their antecedents. Vote for who you want. Don't try to talk people into voting for your preferred candidate. It doesn't work like that please. Obidients are fond of such nonsense and I find it annoying and totally unacceptable
Re: STILL VOTING FOR PDAPC? YOU'RE VOTING YOUR DEATH SENTENCE? WATCH THIS 1:14 MIN V by Helgreenluv(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Louder please πŸŽ€πŸŽ™οΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ™οΈπŸŽ€

These πŸ–πŸ—πŸ· don’t want to learn.
By this time next week, they will all learn by fire by force. Very annoying set of people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election,our Stand~~ipob / Tinubu Muslim Muslim Ticket And His Plan To Islamise Nigeria / Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.