Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,963 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? (11202 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Pickmycall: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
engrjoseph208:
how is it ur life problems that Lagos has been APC. Are Enugu and Abia in south east not pdp since 1999. Even Borno and Yobe have been APC since 99.
Na all the state's wey dey use incidence forms take rig election I dey mentioned.Aboki Nama
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by AlwaysPositive: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes I do.

I will vote Peter Obi
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Easylife1234: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Are you going to vote in this week's election? It will be a pity not to vote after all the noise and dirty fight online.

Other people will decide for you if you don't vote.

As for me, I will vote
l have voter card and is for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Away Incoming President by the Grace of God 🙏

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Uchedizzy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
I have my pvc and i plan to travel to my state to vote , but the way things are going i dont know if there will be election in imo state especially in my home town, make i no go risk my life
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Goldbw122(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
I have my PVC but the fear I have now is that I don't have any cash with me to go to my polling unit now is a very stressful thing, and I don't know if that day will be peaceful because the way the election is going, I don't just understand, I have not seen any election like this before In my life
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Millano360: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I don't have PVC but I'm voting Peter Obi in my mind
na so for your mind your vote go count.
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by stasius: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hier:

Woooooow, that is big sir, thanks so much sir

Thank you. As am voting, all my siblings and relatives are doing same.
Infact we have agreed in our clan and among my kinsmen to vote solely for him wherever we are.
Let God bless our effort. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by achimendy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Are you going to vote in this week's election? It will be a pity not to vote after all the noise and dirty fight online.

Other people will decide for you if you don't vote.

As for me, I will vote

I polish my PVC every day, am 100% ready.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Pacyrus(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
My profile picture says it all. PO of course. I've even threatened to seize my wife's PVC if she dares vote for any other parties, except LP. Because women for Benin City too dey open eye for money mata.
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by studM(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
How I wish lp and pdp can jst merge together in Lagos to unsit this demonic APC govt in Lagos and deliver her frm d stronghold of Tinubu
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
INEC refused to print my PVC
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Spandau: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

yeah ido but it is up for sale...

obis vice from the north
tinubus vice from the north

atiku from the north

get the message from the lines

What message does a dingbat have to relay?
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by hartson(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Hier:

Can you help us vote Obi sir
Don't beg people for who to vote.Let them foolishly vote the wrong candidate so that they will see hell on earth.I can't plead with any one to vote rightly.As for me one leg is in Naija one is in japa process so the outcome of the election determines how the 2 leg joins

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Hier(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
hartson:
Don't beg people for who to vote.Let them foolishly vote the wrong candidate so that they will see hell on earth.I can't plead with any one to vote rightly.As for me one leg is in Naija one is in japa process so the outcome of the election determines how the 2 leg joins

Very true, I ran into a bike man that carried me recently, started the elections conversation, and he said Tinubu, it stung me somehow, cause I didn't know how to continue the conversation, summoning courage, I said, Tinubu and Buhari are running this government together, he replied, Tinubu is in SDP now, I was taken aback, like so much brainwashing all in one person. Very sick
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Hier(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2023
stasius:

Thank you. As am voting, all my siblings and relatives are doing same.
Infact we have agreed in our clan and among my kinsmen to vote solely for him wherever we are.
Let God bless our effort. Amen.

And crown it with victory. Amen
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by hartson(m): 2:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Hier:

Very true, I ran into a bike man that carried me recently, started the elections conversation, and he said Tinubu, it stung me somehow, cause I didn't know how to continue the conversation, summoning courage, I said, Tinubu and Buhari are running this government together, he replied, Tinubu is in SDP now, I was taken aback, like so much brainwashing all in one person. Very sick
Not everyone you see on the road is actually normal.So many people are insane but their outward look will not let you find out.Imagine that kind of full grown adult

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Hier(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
hartson:
Not everyone you see on the road is actually normal.So many people are insane but their outward look will not let you find out.Imagine that kind of full grown adult

As in ehnnnnn, the matter really weak me no be small oooo 😀😀
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by TheSourcerer: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

yeah ido but it is up for sale...

obis vice from the north
tinubus vice from the north

atiku from the north

get the message from the lines
Hey buddy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.