Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,899 members, 7,918,923 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes (2123 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by blamingthedevil: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerians in diaspora Arrives the Country To Cast their Votes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by blamingthedevil: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by limeta(f): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2023
You dont expect every body to be good and okay
The beauty of life .

Vote wisely vote Obidiently for Labour party .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by sekundosekundo: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
All the way from Sharjah UAE we plenty wey come back our votes are for NIGERIA through.

OBIDATTI.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Reinamaria(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Let's hope Reno will also be coming home to perform his civic duty.
Patriotism is not by making noise on social media every single day.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by PoloG: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2023
pool of BATisda cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Felabrity: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Dey play

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by GeorgWashinton: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is everything for Nigeria now.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by PointZerom: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Talking about Nigerians in Diaspora we Obidients dominate.

Wotowoto awaits enemies of Nigeria that wants to foist a Deadwood on Nigerians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Felabrity: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Just dey playyyyy

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by nazicartel(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Una come back late nah. My cousin from swiz deh Nigeria for Obi. The other two that came back for wedding since Xmas and was supposed to go back this month will stay till election is offer. Was supposed to be Mauritius this week. But I'm still here because of this election. You guys are just waking

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by PointZerom: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2023
sekundosekundo:
All the way from Sharjah UAE we plenty wey come back our votes are for NIGERIA through.

OBIDATTI.

My boss, you're highly welcome.
I can't wait to see you.
Check your mail sir.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by christejames(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
OBIdients are just fresh ☺

Welcome home let's take back our country.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Officialgarri: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Some of them dey share throwback dey claim they are just landing to vote ....

Kai, social media and lies ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Glamour234: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Interesting
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Felabrity: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Officialgarri:

Obi will finish distant 6th

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by GardenOfGod(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2023
This elections is settled already.

Obi-Datti to the rescue
Obi-Datti for a better Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by StrongAlphMale: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi has really changed the style of politics in Nigeria. See how people are happy to return to Nigeria to vote massively for peter Obi.

I'll urge peter Obi to prepare his inugration speech Already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by blamingthedevil: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
GardenOfGod:
This elections is settled already.

Obi-Datti to the rescue
Obi-Datti for a better Nigeria

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Yaribanzaonic: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
corrinthians...why?? grin grin grin grin grin
On ya own thread obidents FINISH you....

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Peter Obi is winning

Omo see boys trooping into the country from there foreign based all for Peter Obi

Obi is loved obviously the favorite to win this much talk about presidential election on Saturday

Obidients, Na MAN una be cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by bennybuhari: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Liars dem
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by highchief1: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Nigerians in diaspora Arrives the Country To Cast their Votes
these are the ppl doing the fake online polls.I’m abroad nobody including Peter obi relatives can afford to book a ticket just to caste one vote.Nobody can even fly from Lagos to anambra for Obi.Una know how much ticket be?Funny ppl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by Tochi3(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Officialgarri:

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by GardenOfGod(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu is a druglord who was arrested and tried in a US Court.
Yes you are right chief urchin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by GeorgWashinton: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

crying and gnashing of teeth is the beginning of their pains.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by FreeStuffsNG: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Awesome!!
Asiwaju lokan!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by GeorgWashinton: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
these are the ppl doing the fake online polls.I’m abroad nobody including Peter obi relatives can afford to book a ticket just to caste one vote.Nobody can even fly from Lagos to anambra for Obi.Una know how much ticket be?Funny ppl.
your tears is my joy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Wow
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by SLAP44: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Am on ground already and I am voting for Peter Obi, no shaking.

Also mobilising my town for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by jmoore(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Reno Mockery, the fugitive won't come. Epitome of coward!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Arrives The Country To Cast Their Votes by MaliCampus: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

Obidient are everywhere. That is how it will be on election Day. Lagos gone already. I can confidently tell you that Obi is Winning Lagos. Corinthians don run leave him own thread cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Aide Bashir Ahmad Praises Peter Obi To High Heavens. / Militant Leader Mobilizes Militant Youths To Storm Abuja To Protect Inauguration / Fresh Plot To Unseat Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.