Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,775 members, 7,908,997 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC (15640 Views)

With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / Ndigbo Muslims: We’ll Vote For Those Who Will Carry Us Along / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by chrisxxx(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
humility33:

Thank you
I like the way u talk sense

Atiku not getting up to 25% means the PDP candidates contesting for National Assembly seats wil all loose their elections
To some extent. Wike didn't do his risk assessment properly. Although I think Wike is a megalomaniac with some element of narcist and selfish mien. He is unifocal who doesn't have a bilateral thinking of consequences of his actions and inactions. Are you surprised I am saying all these? I am very unbiased despite being a PDP sympathizer cum Wike political apostle. In Rivers State electorates lack voters education. What we do here is pick up the card ' and press PDP' all through.
What has Wike done to educate the unenlightened electorates that they need to vote a presidential candidate 9f another party and then turn to vote PDP in the rest positions?
He is going down with this. This is my verdict. Of course I support him but not blindly.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by KanwuliaExtra: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wike is APC, not PDP.

DRIVE HIM OUT!
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by Teacherjobs: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by famology(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Una go vote but Atiku will lose
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by Malory: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
HardMirror:
yes, to mourn his defeat. black on black cloth, his favorite color
Sharap.
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by amuwo1980: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
AtikuOkowa:
Four geopolitical zone are sure for ATIKU
Illusions and delirium are basically short term and u will be fine by next week , mikano ant going no where
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by humility33(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
chrisxxx:

To some extent. Wike didn't do his risk assessment properly. Although I think Wike is a megalomaniac with some element of narcist and selfish mien. He is unifocal who doesn't have a bilateral thinking of consequences of his actions and inactions. Are you surprised I am saying all these? I am very unbiased despite being a PDP sympathizer cum Wike political apostle. In Rivers State electorates lack voters education. What we do here is pick up the card ' and press PDP' all through.
What has Wike done to educate the unenlightened electorates that they need to vote a presidential candidate 9f another party and then turn to vote PDP in the rest positions?
He is going down with this. This is my verdict. Of course I support him but not blindly.

You ve said it all

He was so confident in picking the PDP presidential ticket that he never had option B or at least thread with some respect he went about insulting atiku, Tambuwal, saraki and even Obi

Had it been he has sense he would support atiku during the primaries while they both negotiate for him to get the VP after Atiku presidency he wil be in prime position to be the president just like okowa did

Wike barely thinks
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by garfield1: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Don't mind Wike!

In what universe will PDP lose to APC in SouthEast and South-south?!!

At least he tried to rattle Atiku's cage! grin

Tinubu will beat atiku in parts of se ss
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by garfield1: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
chrisxxx:

U dey lie. Atiku would have had at least 40% with Wike. Ha e u heard with Wike. But outside Wike he may have up to 35%, Obi 55% and Tinubu and others 10%. I am saying the current reality on ground.

Tinubu will beat atiku in rivers
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by ballydankkf: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Even Wike knows he can't Stop Atiku From Winning Rivers and the General elections.
Atiku will be elected President coming Saturday.
Atiku for a better Nigeria.
#Atikuorganizingforaction

1 Like

Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by magzey: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Before Nko ? Fulani leaving Aso Rock Fulani entering Aso Rock ,Fulani are Genius grin grin

Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by olamiji98448: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wike is politically going down, I’m sure of this. He went too far, he’s unwise and has no foresightWike is politically going down, I’m sure of this. He went too far, he’s unwise and has no foresight...
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by goodmike7: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
humility33:

And BAT will get 25% right?

It seems u don't understand that the presidential and national assembly election is same day and voting PO overwhelmingly means the PDP and APC candidates for National Assembly will all loose their elections

You Obidents folks still don't understand how national politics is played you're only driven by passion but barely knowledge

My brother, I have tried to explain to the kids but they dont understand..lol so they really think our aged parents, would vote for LP for presidency, and vote PDP/APC for state? lol

1 Like

Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by humility33(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
goodmike7:

My brother, I have tried to explain to the kids but they dont understand..lol so they really think our aged parents, would vote for LP for presidency, and vote PDP/APC for state? lol
I tell you. For example because of Atiku winning the presidential election in 2019 in edo state, 7out of 9 PDP reps and 2 senators all won same happened in 2011 and 2015 because of Jonathan.

Meaning should PO win the presidential elections overwhelmingly the APC and PDP candidates for National Assembly will all loose this is something this desperate politicians will never allow that's why the possibility of Atiku getting 25% in all of south south state and Likely all south east states is high.

Structure matters and it is only babies voting fr the first time will think structure does not matter
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by chrisxxx(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
humility33:

You ve said it all

He was so confident in picking the PDP presidential ticket that he never had option B or at least thread with some respect he went about insulting atiku, Tambuwal, saraki and even Obi

Had it been he has sense he would support atiku during the primaries while they both negotiate for him to get the VP after Atiku presidency he wil be in prime position to be the president just like okowa did

Wike barely thinks
He never insulted Obi. You got this wrong and this is where most igbos got it wrong. What they say about him insulting Obi is what any other contender would have said. He went to Anambra to solicit for support. He told Anambra people to vote him instead of Obi because he would win and Obi won't win. What did you expect from him?
To tell Anambra people to vote him and Obi?
Of course Obi has the right to equally say that to his people and Rivers people. It is called political gerrymandering. He uses innuendos on Atiku. He never insulted him directly including Saraki. Tambuwal was him man until Tambuwal betrayal. I like being honest with facts.
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by Emeka71(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
iwaeda:

Atiku will get atleast 50% in Rivers. Wike will learn lessons. grin grin grin grin grin
That is if Atiku doesn't even win because Atiku is likely going to win in Rivers and in Delta.
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by iwaeda: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Emeka71:
That is if Atiku doesn't even win because Atiku is likely going to win in Rivers and in Delta.
Wike will cry. grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC by asanausana91: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
That is the spirit. AA is the next president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election / 2023: Don’t Vote For Party Again, Vote People With Vision – Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.