Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) (728 Views)

Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) / Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa / Panel’s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by poncedeleon: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba Spoke on the threat of Election disruption by Simon Ekpa activities in the south east and call on the Funnish Authority to Arrest him and Hand him over to Nigeria to face justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9Pfv5-woY
nlfpmod, seun

Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by SLAP44: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Promoting their paid lackey grin

Who knows how much they paid Ekpa

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by Coldsperm: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2023
They should bring him back to Naija asap. No time to waste time.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by Adaisback(f): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Thank you Adamu Garba for speaking out. If Kanu the chief scammer and Simon Ekpa's leader is in prison, what's stopping Simon Ekpa from being arrested? Igbos in Finland, una shame dey catch me. Thank you for keeping quiet while ala Igbo burns. As for Ekpa's unknown gunmen, you will be shot without mercy if you like, don't go and buy sense for yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by Felabrity: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Why did the TV even interview someone from the north, regarding Biafra in the first place, and especially Garbage Adama

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by poncedeleon: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Coldsperm:
They should bring him back to Naija asap. No time to waste time.
Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by Goodmarlian: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Mumu garba nothing concern oyibo with Africa wahala carry tour cross alone.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by StrongAlphMale: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
It beats my imagination how the FG and the entire SE government haven't gone after this terrorist Simon ekpa till now.
Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by Tochj(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
It beats my imagination how the FG and the entire SE government haven't gone after this terrorist Simon ekpa till now.
Because they like wetin im dey do.
Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by poncedeleon: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tochj:

Because they like wetin im dey do.
there is news the he has been Arrested
Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by Okoroawusa: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
If FG had arrested earlier Igbos would have protested. It's better now that the matter has tired my people and we have realized the destructive evidents of our folly.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Speaks To Russian TV On Simon Ekpa And Biafra (video) by StrongAlphMale: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:

If FG had arrested earlier Igbos would have protested. It's better now that the matter has tired my people and we have realized the destructive evidents of our folly.

Dude has been arrested. The news is everywhere! They should bring him back to Nigeria at once to answer for his treasonous crimes.

(1) (Reply)

How Will Tinubu React To News Of His Defeat On Saturday? / This Presidential Election Is Nonsense / When I Made This Thread Many Obi Supporters Attacked Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.