Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him (1729 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
..." wike told us not to associate him with any presidential candidate. He said we should tell people in our area what they want to hear, whether Peter obi or tinubu, but not atiku. He said he doesn't want to hear us saying a name and attaching it to him....I'm from obio-akpor lga. I'm preaching Peter obi to my people."

.....jungle Don over mature

Useless urchins can go and die
[/left][left]
grin

More revelations from those on the ground are wanted please

Madridguy ihordspy grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Help me take to front page ....

Help me tag urchins oooo

Cc benuejosh

5 Likes

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by smokinloud(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mumu post from mumu op

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by bigdammyj: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
My vote is for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Strafudeen:
..." wike told us not to associate him with any presidential candidate. He said we should tell people in our area what they want to hear, whether Peter obi or tinubu, but not atiku. He said he doesn't want to hear us saying a name and attaching it to him....I'm from obio-akpor lga. I'm preaching Peter obi to my people."

[/left][left]
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
smokinloud:
Mumu post from mumu op

Ask your sources on the ground...if your tinubu gave wike money, sorry ooo...sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.

Not bad...but wike has betrayed your boss

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by FreeStuffsNG: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Strafudeen:

Keep playing on the internet and mocking Asiwaju when real PDP appointees of HE Wike are sharing caps with Asiwaju logo on it.

You are just too politically naive if after that you think the over 20k appointees do not understand what that means.

Wike has said it openly like Seyi Makinde, they are standing with their APC northern colleagues and will vote the candidate they voted for. They are Asiwaju Tinubu people.

Just forget Wike and Rivers state so you will not have heart attack when you see massive votes recorded for Asiwaju in Rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
I believe this

This is exactly what is happening. Not the other things peddled around.

Wike is facilitating Obi's emergence but doesn't want to be seen as working for him.

He however will scatter and counter anything that could mar Obi in Rivers - including satanic urchins.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
I believe this

This is exactly what is happening. Not the other things peddled around.

Wike is facilitating Obi's emergence but doesn't want to be seen as working for him.

He however will scatter and counter anything that could mar Obi in Rivers - including satanic urchins.

Aswear I shock...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Strafudeen:
Help me take to front page ....

Help me tag urchins oooo

Cc benuejosh
I love that . Tag urchins.

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Keep playing on the internet and mocking Asiwaju when real PDP appointees of HE Wike are sharing caps with Asiwaju logo on it.

You are just too politically naive if after that you think the over 20k appointees do not understand what that means.

Wike has said it openly like Seyi Makinde, they are standing with their APC northern colleagues and will vote the candidate they voted for. They are Asiwaju Tinubu people.

Oga...ask your sources on the ground, onelga lga people are preaching obi...I learnt people close to asari are preaching tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by FreeStuffsNG: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Strafudeen:

Oga...ask your sources on the ground, onelga lga people are preaching obi...I learnt people close to asari are preaching tinubu

You are referring to ordinary Igbo people there in the LGA rooting for their fellow Igbo brother Obi but for the real political structure in Rivers stat that delivers real powerful bloc votes, it is Asiwaju Tinubu they are giving their votes not a mushroom party.

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are referring to ordinary Igbo people there in the LGA rooting for their fellow Igbo brother Obi but for the real political structure in Rivers stat that delivers real powerful bloc votes, it is Asiwaju Tinubu they are giving their votes not a mushroom party.
Stop crying.Rivers have rejected Muslim Muslim ticket

10 Likes

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop crying.Rivers have rejected Muslim Muslim ticket

The guy is shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by kingsways: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Strafudeen:

[/left][left]
grin

Madridguy ihordspy grin grin grin

And why must you come and tell the whole world what the Governor told you private meeting

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
kingsways:

And why must you come and tell the whole world what the Governor told you private meeting

Oga it's not me, I'm reporting what I was told...read again sir
Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Your delusion will be over in next 5 days when results from Port Harcourt will be trickling

3 Likes

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself. Wike is LIVE on NTA now. Watch it yourself. I can see him giving koboko to PDP and the social media ranters party.

Strafudeen:

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121073459:

Your delusion will be over in next 5 days when results from Port Harcourt will be trickling

The thing just dey sweet my belle...

I hope ugwuanyi and ikpeazu are doing the needful
Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Don't mind the noise maker. Wike is live on NTA doing flagoff of EMOHUA project.

kingsways:

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:
Don't mind the noise maker. Wike is live on NTA doing flagoff of EMOHUA project.

Believe what you like, wikes foot soldiers are preaching obi in rivers
Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stop shifting the goal post. You mentioned Wike and now you have changed to his foot soldiers. Obid.ence are truly poor in everything, even in telling lies.

Strafudeen:

Believe what you like, wikes foot soldiers are preaching obi in rivers

1 Like

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by FreeStuffsNG: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121073459:

Kikikikiki....You will soon eat your words again. PH has the Igbo visitors more than other Nigerians and it is not far from Aba. It will be very interesting to watch you see the Ikwere tell you who is in charge. The two leading sons of Ikwere are for Asiwaju Tinubu, how you expect them to fold their hands and watch visitors trump their candidate exists only in your imagimation as false perception of realty.

Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
enable me give to front page

However, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, thesis, or assignment.
Re: Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him by Strafudeen: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:
Stop shifting the goal post. You mentioned Wike and now you have changed to his foot soldiers. Obid.ence are truly poor in everything, even in telling lies.

Oga try and comprehend it's plain English. Wike instructed them in a private meeting, now they are carrying out his instructions

(1) (Reply)

"What Exactly Did I Do Wrong On Election Day?" - Chioma Akpotha Cries Out / Burkina Faso Has Zero Tanks....?? / Tinubu Appoints New Bank Of Industry Chief Executive Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.