Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,386 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife Twice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife Twice (201 Views)

Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) / Cheating Wife,this Guy Had Sex With Step Mom And Why Do We Have Obas In Yoruba / Man Stucked Inside A Cheating Wife On Her Matrimonial Bed, Husband Sparks Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife Twice by symboy88: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
I’m a man with 3 kids , and my wife do cheat , I hav forgiving her the 1st time I caught her , because of the kids , and now again .

My parent are in the village , while I reside in Abuja , most of my time are in the office , as a banker .

Guys what can I do , if I chase her away will this kids not suffer

If I ignore and leave her , because of the kid ,

Kindly advise
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife Twice by pyyxxaro: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
You must be a very SIMPle man like PETER OBI grin🥹😒

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife Twice by GOFRONT(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
A wife with 3kids cheat??.....No way!!!

Are you sure you did not marry her from the street??

Are you sure you have not once cheated on her to push her into paying you back by cheating on you too??

Are you sure those 3kidz are all biologically yours?.......Wont you go and run DNA test to verify??

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife Twice by Berrityga: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Banker where no sabi write simple English. No wonder your wife is a serial cheat. You caught her twice what of the one thousand and one times you didnt catch her? Sit your kids down and tell them their mother is a wicked woman that enjoys other men's gbola ahead of mine then throw her out. Also don't forget to do DNA for your kids just to be sure too. Who I'm I even kidding this one will even beg the wife to stay cause his hooked on expired pussy juice

(1) (Reply)

AI Coloring Books Empire � / Get Access To Apple Music Without An ATM Card In Nigeria - Naija Reviews / Affiliate Marketing Is A SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.