Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi (35555 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Pinito: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Malory:
Everybody is for Obi.
not everybody please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Burgerlomo: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
I foresee him getting there through legal means cool
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
GExcess:
My anger is that even those that are supporting this well known criminals will as well enjoy the better government of Peter Obi, wish we can divide the country for them to be ruled by their drug lord and the Dubai thief
No mind them, people like Demanna will start eating better meat.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by TechtraGadgets: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:
Good for you & your ibo wife, finally she would allow you touch her at night.

Coming from a low life looser
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Please who know this people below?

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
God forbid Òbí!
We won't vote a failed tribalistic bigot.
Where will he even get the 25% from? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians will vote wisely!

Voting wisely means voting for Tinubu.

That is the code when you hear VOTE WISELY.

Keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Anndju(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
178 likes fa..hope all of you have your pvcs respectively
Malory:
Everybody is for Obi.
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Can you identify these people?

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Georgejeez: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lol, all for the show , Obi is the only Candidate he can manipulate to come sit his ass down and be doing Questions and answers session because like Akpororo said , Obi goes to places he's not even invited to.
AY wouldn't even dare call on Atiku , Asiwaju and Kwankwaso to come perform for him in the name of Q and A .
There are levels to these things, when you are big , you are big .

Come Saturday, I ,my whole family and ward will be voting for Atiku and all PDP candidates ....

No shaking
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Babaibe: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
they will loose together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Biggeststar01: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi will rule all of una for 16 good years 🤣😂😂.....until he is tired
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by DenreleDave(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
GExcess:
My anger is that even those that are supporting this well known criminals will as well enjoy the better government of Peter Obi, wish we can divide the country for them to be ruled by their drug lord and the Dubai thief

U can't divide Nigeria... But u can go to ur biafruad... grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Gandrova: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
By Sunday the story will change to Biafra movement
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by shimolv: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by everythinggirly(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
It's either OBI or OBI! Our Gee for life!
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by justjify(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
No body will happily snap pix with Emi-low-Corn because of fear of eczema and body odour
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by crossbreedwears(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm not for anybody. Speak for yourself
Malory:
Everybody is for Obi.
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by juman(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Some people already made lot of money online from ipob crowd.
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by sreamsense: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Leading Nigerian comedian , Ayo makun, popularly known and AY was so excited to meet Peter Obi.

The front line comedian has posted the picture on his official Twitter handle and Wrote: ✍️✍️

https://twitter.com/AYCOMEDIAN/status/1627557616934129664?t=sPRWDn4pi9uDCERJ5Tj6gA&s=19
Whaoo, that's good! This is to show you that obi presidential ambition is just a comedy skit. No wonder Rufai called him Nollywood actor. I noticed that when he was visiting markets to act films, he will soon be sent back to Anambra to be declared president of online community as INEC declares Tinubu as Nigeria president
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by BossGerald: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
God forbid Òbí!
We won't vote a failed tribalistic bigot.
Where will he even get the 25% from? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians will vote wisely!

Voting wisely means voting for Tinubu.

That is the code when you hear VOTE WISELY.

Imagine the gory picture you posted...tueh
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dreal1247:
The people actually need Obi. Everybody likes him. I pray that God answers the prayers of sincere Nigerians in Mr Peter Obi.

I dare say the prayers of Nigerians have been answered,APC is dead and gone.
Obi was very sure of His CV, that's why He went to a structureless Lp,so na me and you go fit employ am for the Job by ourselves without all this their normal political prostituting.
That we have a case of ordinary structureless Lp wey first be like se them no get future, winning Anap polls that predicted Bubu's win, with other reputable polls too like Bloomberg, nextier etc says Obi will be coasting clean and clear to Victory this Saturday,is a huge signal that the people want to tell the politifcians that they know the best candidate to follow.
We have more Obidients than we thought,it is now very clear.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTR
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by Malory: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I'm not for anybody. Speak for yourself
You don't have voter's card to begin with.
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Nuce e
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by jamace(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Leading Nigerian comedian , Ayo makun, popularly known and AY was so excited to meet Peter Obi.

The front line comedian has posted the picture on his official Twitter handle and Wrote: ✍️✍️

https://twitter.com/AYCOMEDIAN/status/1627557616934129664?t=sPRWDn4pi9uDCERJ5Tj6gA&s=19
I don't think Peter Obi is a Nigerian*

1. Peter Obi rejected #700m monthly pension as Ex Governor.

2. Peter Obi rejected lands given to Ex Governors as part of their entitlement.

3. Peter Obi rejected #500m House & Furniture Allowance as Chairman of Security & Exchange Commission, SEC, Abuja 2015.

4. Peter Obi rejected $1m dollars as prize money for being the First & Best Governor to achieve the 2020 Millennium Development Goals, MDGs.

5. Peter Obi rejected the offer of an Oil Well, one of the reasons Nigerian Politicians kill to attain Abuja Status.

6. Peter Obi rejected the allocation of millions of naira for the set up of office of the First Lady. Insisting that his wife was not an elected official.

7. Peter Obi rejected the proposal to share the State annual budget on percentage with the State House of Assembly leading to his first unlawful impeachment.

8. Peter Obi handed over about #75bn in cash & assets after 8yrs as Governor, rejecting to convert it to personal use like other Governors did.

This man has conquered Greed in all its ramifications.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
Vote Papa Mama Pikin

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by crossbreedwears(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Are sure are you?
Malory:
You don't have voter's card to begin with.
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2023
u will post those ur yeye pictures tire as Tinubu will be sworn in as next president of Nigeria come May 29, 2023 . senseless yam legs everywhere constituting nuisance upandan shocked shocked shocked shocked
Malory:
Everybody is for Obi.
Re: Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi by judedwriter(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Mhykel217:
Incoming!!!!

President!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.