Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) (39410 Views)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by PeterObi4LP: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

My church did not endorse him.

Yoro Muslim be proud of Allah
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by YungMillionaire: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Integrity? Peter Obi hid millions of dollars he made in Anambra in secret shell Panama account under his daughter's name to avoid paying taxes in Anambra.

Peter Obi is the first governor to deport non-indigenes from a state.

Peter Obi and his hitman Nwafor massacred dozens of young Ibo yoots.

Peter Obi as governor was caught with 500 million naira in cash in Lagos. He claim he brought it to pay a contractor. Till this day, no one knows the contractor or what the contract was for.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Traplord09: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Seriously if all Christians vote Peter Obi, he will win.

But I know Christians are too smart(foolish), hence i sing my song

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

Stop explaining..... We are getting there.
Atiku and tinuubff are good undecided blaming LP

For there problem...

Two thife trained thife

Yet burial da give tinuubff and ATIKU upcut

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by PeterObi4LP: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
bewla:
Christen Vote christen abi

Your Yash go sawa at last

Yoro Muslim focus on Allah

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by kennyz247(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Westchester:

But but Muslim imams are allowed to get involved and endorse their fellow Muslims abi na undecided
Dey play
did I made mention of any religion?
y emphasising on Muslim Muslim
you Obi supporters are just to fanatic in nature
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Godswings(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
2023 election has Indeed thought me a lot of lessons; one of them is how myopic some clergymen are spiritually.

The level at which Nigeria's economic state has succeeded in affecting the MOGs to the point of been shamelessly partisan even on their pulpit still surprises me.

Even their level of maturity and wisdom has declined greatly.

If your pastor's habitual Sunday preachings isn't enough to guide you on whom to vote for, except he brings the candidate on the pulpit or takes pictures of him to convince you, then something is surely wrong with either your pastor or his preachings.

My respect for PO keeps diminishing each time he uses churches and pictures of MOGs(meanwhile, who is even a man of the devil set) for campaigns – isn't the church meant to be a house for prayers?. Funnily enough, the MOGs no longer bothers about their reputation/integrity because they already have the control-mumu-buttons of their followers.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by buygala(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Manintraffic:

What you don't understand about Obidients is that we don't wait to be paid and appointed before we do the job and do the right thing. If I arrive at my polling unit and there's no party agent for LP on that day (which I largely doubt, with enough evidence), I will become a party agent and make sure I take note of everything on behalf of LP and report to whoever I should by the end of the day. This project is not an Obi project, it is a Nigerian project and we are all committed to it. Know this and know peace.

Take it a step further and go be LP Party agent in Oshodi or Mushin, or in one core Muslim Angwar in the North..

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by juman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good for him.
He has right to his choice.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
One thing I admire about criminals and fraudsters is that, they will always support each other, no matter what!

The support yahoo boys give to each other, even spiritualist don’t give each other such support

Not always Oga. Criminal dey kill criminal.
Fraudster dey kill fraudster.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by brightDdon(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Dr Paul Enenche has finally endorsed Peter Obi
Enenche who has been a strong supporter of Peter Obi shared a picture of Peter Obi with Bishop David Oyedepo and himself and captioned it.

https://twitter.com/DrPaulEnenche/status/1627727063342845970?t=VqFv_u53XdcR_hJ5M9aRgw&s=19

integrity, authenticity, honesty,sincerity, simplicity, humility, capacity, productivity;
With the bolded 👆qualities you'll go far in life.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Demolakay: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
buygala:
No be by endorsement o grin

LP no get party agent across all polling units nationwide and dem say dem get structure😬😂

If there is a need for Obi to contest in court the outcome of the elections, how will he do so without the evidence of his party agents in the areas he is contesting?.. Abi he will swear by Sango before the Court that he was cheated in those areas, even though he has no party agents to confirm the exact manner of cheating alleged?..

Voting is only quarter of the job.. Monitoring and protecting the votes is the koko.. This is where APC and PDP will outsmart the obidients.. This is the real "structure" and not sharing memes and Pitobi videos upandan 😂

Una no dey tire?
Labour party has no party agents across the country? Wen we already started training since last week?

No worry, Saturday go soon reach. Endorsement left,right nd centre for Labour party don dey shock una.

Una nva c anything.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Dr Paul Enenche has finally endorsed Peter Obi
Enenche who has been a strong supporter of Peter Obi shared a picture of Peter Obi with Bishop David Oyedepo and himself and captioned it.

https://twitter.com/DrPaulEnenche/status/1627727063342845970?t=VqFv_u53XdcR_hJ5M9aRgw&s=19
Nigerians please let's not make a deadly mistake of not voting for Peter obi, voting for atiku or bulabaa is a calamity, please vote for your future, vote so that Nigeria will get better, peter obi will restructure this country, it won't be business as usual mark my words
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by HOD74(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
One thing I admire about criminals and fraudsters is that, they will always support each other, no matter what!

The support yahoo boys give to each other, even spiritualist don’t give each other such support I never seen a fool in my entire life. But now am seeing a follow come Japanese product FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Fujiyama: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Manintraffic:

What you don't understand about Obidients is that we don't wait to be paid and appointed before we do the job and do the right thing. If I arrive at my polling unit and there's no party agent for LP on that day (which I largely doubt, with enough evidence), I will become a party agent and make sure I take note of everything on behalf of LP and report to whoever I should by the end of the day. This project is not an Obi project, it is a Nigerian project and we are all committed to it. Know this and know peace.

^^^
Don't party agents for a given polling unit need to be pre-accredited? Or any party member can take on that responsibility at will?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
---Even Pat Utomi who sold his LP presidential birthright to Peter Obi had strong endorsement for BAT---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWwHRv9BV4
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
How can you see this man Obi and not like Him

Help me ask dem my broda
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Peter obi is a time bomb
Vote wisely
Vote labour party
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
You are saying all this vcs the man of God endorsed Peter obi
kennyz247:
these are the major problem of Nigeria, religion leaders.. Nigeria politics is too corrupt that no reasonable man of God should involve hm or herself..
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by reddingtonblack: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
TristanX:

The topic says Enenche and not Oyedepo. But your cow dung urchin brain don’t process things properly

The topic say Enenche then why bring a picture that involves oyedepo, why will he even do that, if he feels he must endorse at find he should have done so with a personal pictures he took with Peter Obi, his life his choice.

Obedient are so desperate that they can dig any picture out to propagate endorsement for Obi .... dem swear for Obedient with lies and endorsement. thank God say Peter in the bible no take picture with jesus, wink
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by CSTRR: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
Oyedepo didn't endorse obiora...
Zombidients and lies cheesy
It's not until oyedepo calls his name before you will know he has endorsed him.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by georgeakins: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
All these fake pastors will be shamed this weekend
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Godswings:
2023 election has Indeed thought me a lot of lessons; one of them is how myopic some clergymen are spiritually.

The level at which Nigeria's economic state has succeeded in affecting the MOGs to the point of been shamelessly partisan even on their pulpit still surprises me.

Even their level of maturity and wisdom has declined greatly.

If your pastor's habitual Sunday preachings isn't enough to guide you on whom to vote for, except he brings the candidate on the pulpit or takes pictures of him to convince you, then something is surely wrong with either your pastor or his preachings.

My respect for PO keeps diminishing each time he uses churches and pictures of MOGs(meanwhile, who is even a man of the devil set) for campaigns – isn't the church meant to be a house for prayers?. Funnily enough, the MOGs no longer bothers about their reputation/integrity because they already have the control-mumu-buttons of their followers.

Your statement shows how uninformed you are in the grand scheme of things. For starters, religion has never been devoid of politics, even partisan politics. What did the early popes do?, only prayed?.

Dude, we need change in Nigeria, the right change, and we welcome anyone who will help Nigeria usher it in.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by CSTRR: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
kennyz247:
these are the major problem of Nigeria, religion leaders.. Nigeria politics is too corrupt that no reasonable man of God should involve hm or herself..
So they should leave politics for the likes of you and your agbado crook to take over?
Who in this country is not affected by politics?

Shameless agbado supporter like you.

Enemies of the light.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by CSTRR: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
00FFT00:

Your statement shows how uninformed you are in the grand scheme of things. For starters, religion has never been devoid of politics, even partisan politics. What did the early popes do?, only prayed?.

Dude, we need change in Nigeria, the right change, and we welcome anyone who will help Nigeria usher it in.
Go through his history, you would find out that he is a shameless Tinubu supporter.

They don't like Nigeria one whit.

Don't let his nonsense epistle fool you.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
reddingtonblack:

The topic say Enenche then why bring a picture that involves oyedepo, why will he even do that, if he feels he must endorse at find he should have done so with a personal pictures he took with Peter Obi, his life his choice.

Obedient are so desperate that they can dig any picture out to propagate endorsement for Obi .... dem swear for Obedient with lies and endorsement. thank God say Peter in the bible no take picture with jesus, wink

Look at how people y'all said were only 4 tweeting in a room are making you lose the hairs on your head. You did not see today coming abi?, nor do you see this Saturday.

Wait for it, e go soon land cheesy grin
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
oyin44:
Bishop oyedepo didn't endorse obi

It was all over the newspaper this morning l read it ooo..

Google it if you doubt me... grin grin

Omoyeebo

Propaganda won't help obi at the polls

What is this one saying?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by ThothHermes: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayday555:
Good pm nairalanders.

Been a guest here and I have been an avid member of this forum. But just recently joined the forum. I school in Umizik and I want to travel to Lagos to exercise my franchise. My pooling unit is in Lagos but I don't have the means to vote. I m obidient.

Valentine Eze
955 040 8969
Palm pay
Which kind format be this bros?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by Image123(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dr. Paul, don't walk in the flesh na. Get some discernment, this Him-tu-lie is deceiving you guys like the usual politicians.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by PoloG: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
CSTRR:

It's not until oyedepo calls his name before you will know he has endorsed him.

oyedepo don't do politics
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by CSTRR: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
More Catholic priests have been killed in NIGERIA in one year than the rest of the world combined.

A grim reality.

And yet hopeless and shameless Tinubu supporters would come online and tell clergymen not to enter politics.

E no go better for una papa.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by CSTRR: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
oyedepo don't do politics
Everybody does politics.
The means may differs.
But we are all political animals. Politics affect us all.

Oyedepo has a preferred candidate.
Why wouldn't he?
Everybody is suffering the effects of bad governnace.

The numbers of priests that have been killed in Nigeria in one year is maddening.

Even the pope is shocked.

And if your eyes are open, you would know oyedepo's candidate by now.

He doesn't need to call his name.

Apoliiticism is self defeatism like my professor used to say.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The support yahoo boys give to each other, even spiritualist don’t give each other such support
Like these people on the poster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.