Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Election:obedients,my Advice For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election:obedients,my Advice For You (221 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally / My Advice to APC, Tinubu,South West And Osibanjo For 2023 Presidency / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

Election:obedients,my Advice For You by brainint: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lovers of new Nigeria hear this.Peter Obi is a billionaire.Whether this country goes up or down 'hin go chop'.What about you & I?

So we are running for the office of the President thru Peter Obi who has shown character,capacity & financial prudence in private life & governance.

My advice for 25th February poll
1)Reach Out:
Make calls,send SMS to your people in villages (rural areas).Tell them to vote Labour party.Show them party logo thru WhatsApp,Facebook,hardcopy waybill etc

2)Large Turnout:
Rigging takes place where there is low voters turnout.We don't want to go into run off.We must win at the 1st ballot.All supporters of Peter Obi must vote this Saturday. Use your okada,Keke,buses to convey obedients,physically challenged people with PVC & senior citizens with PVC to the polling units. E go loud

3)Late Arrival of INEC Officials & Voting Materials:
This game must be stopped.Find out before Saturday the INEC office from where voting materials will be disbursed from.If Inec says no motor,offer to use your car/bus to convey the officials/materials to your polling units.

4)Vote Buying:
Form squad & chase away any vote buyer from your polling units.

5)Security:
Be alert against thugs,touts,agberos that might come to scatter your polling units. Don't allow any tout to snatch BVAS & ballot papers.

6)After Voting & Announcing Results:
Stay there.All of us na polling agents that day.
Follow Inec Officials & ballot boxes from polling unit to ward level to local govt level and State collation centre to make sure results are not tampered with. LP agent at State level must ensure results from polling units are same to State level.

7)Underage Voting:
Make videos,snap pictures of them voting.Save them in your emails,social media handes etc.After that,raise alarm to attract attention.Las Las that polling unit will be cancelled. You have evidence even if your phone is seized or destroyed.Log in later & show the world the fraud.

coolOnce elderly mums & dads shout Obi at polling unit,show them where LP logo is for thumbprint.ing.

9)God Factor:
On eve of election,pray that God should destroy every sacrifice,rigging plans,result manipulation,influences that will thwart the wish of Nigerians.

A New Nigeria is Possible.

Re: Election:obedients,my Advice For You by Adaisback(f): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
We are ready to defend our votes to the last
Re: Election:obedients,my Advice For You by Royal0: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
OBI-DATTI COME 2023📣

Before You Cast Your Vote For Any Presidential Candidate Read This! / The Poll Projects PDP Will Succeed / Prediction: Who Will Emerge As The Next Nigerian President Come 25th Feb 2023