Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,756 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State (31366 Views)

NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) / Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Fagge LGA, Kano State / Kano-Pics of Sen Kwankwaso On His Way To Bichi Lga For PDP Governorship Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by seunowa(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Abdullahi Umar Ganduje is present because of is own stomach infrastructure as usual tongue
I just love ur tears 😁😁😁😁

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by truthfinder319: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
President Tinubu is coming

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Versal: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Unstoppable jagaban
BAT is the next president, beerfraud pigs should know this and have peace of mind
Are you sane?
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Dagger111(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
ovie8200:
Hmmmmmm, everyone wearing blue blue and blue....paid people. For anyone who keep saying the frog eyes is unstoppable, please stop saying rubbish..One thing is that northerners like gathering regardless of who is campaigning. And gathering doesn't translate to voter turnover. And many of this people her probably don't have PVC and many of the people here won't voted APC even though they here.

U go wail go kill yourself on Saturday. No worry. If they are rented crowd, where did Tinubu got Naira to pay the crowd? Mumu

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Harrynight(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
When u see them on branded outfits jus know they're paid supporters
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by DMerciful(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Renting crowd for one lg rally is different from buying electorates, secutiry people, electoral officials and judges across the country.

You think the 10 APC governors are fighting for the masses? You're so naive!
Tflex01:

With which money?

If Tinubu can still rent crowd in this current condition, that means he can conveniently buy votes on 25th.

It then means that we are just punishing ourselves for supporting Emefiele's stupidity.
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by olamieseun(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
"Ko le ye wọn bí gbajumo ṣe njade"

Àtàrí àjànàkú kín ṣe fún ẹyẹ ke ye

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Abdullahi Umar Ganduje is present because of is own stomach infrastructure as usual tongue
Dey play

By this time next week you will either change moniker or keep this one for another 8 years of wailing

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Urheadmaster(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why will I change my moniker because of Nigeria politicians that don't even know you exist tongue
Okoroawusa:

Dey play

By this time next week you will either change moniker or keep this one for another 8 years of wailing
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Daniety(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tflex01:

With which money?

If Tinubu can still rent crowd in this current condition, that means he can conveniently buy votes on 25th.

It then means that we are just punishing ourselves for supporting Emefiele's stupidity.

That's Good
Tinubu the man .......our new incoming president
Up U!!!
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by mediclife1987(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Those guys on blue are rented crowd

Make dem dey play...
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Papichulostunne(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
ecolime:
Last minute cash out.

But how come they are all wearing same attire? Are these the Professional rally attenders they talked about? 🤔
The picture is edited
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by profmallor: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
5K with Buhari's ill-conceived policy is to much to gather such a crowd at these times. I received a 1K cash gift from a friend yesterday and despite me having money in the bank, its been a while I came across 1K and it looked so significant in my hands, Politicians need not spend so much to buy votes now, the suffering in the land is way too much. Buhari has created a stupid mess in his fight against vote buying.

NaijaOlosho:
Massive crowed x 5k each

Wow this man don spend so much of his looted funds

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Papichulostunne(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
GuyWise101:

Zoom the fourth picture you will find out that UX/UI designers are cashing out... didnt you watch the campaign live? This is editing
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by garfield1: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
rolams:
The battle for Kano supremacy continues!

Tinubu has won atiku

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by bobochem: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
It will be so disastrous to commit a complex entity to the hand of political rookie like Peter obi.So I am pitching my tent to the owner of the infinity logo because he has been tested and trusted.And I believe so much in him that he will deliver.He knows the length, width and depth of Nigeria politics.

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by garfield1: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Liebermantic:
I'm a Peter Obi supporter..This crowd is extravagantly massive. I respect Kano people especially Ganduje for making this happen.
Though, most Kano votes will go to Kwankwaso,followed closely by Atiku.
Tinubu may even not see 200k votes in Kano.
Obi is sure of getting over 500k votes in Kano.

Oga,tinubu will rubbish atiku in kano.kano dont like atiku

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by garfield1: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

North will eat Tinubu's money finish and vote Atiku, my Northern friend revealed this to me grin

They will also eat atiku money and vote Tinubu

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by rolams(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu has won atiku

I can't agree with you on this. Kano' s result won't matter this time because it will be share. Katsina matters a lot now.

Always include the effect of BVAS in this election.
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by crossbreedwears(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
And where did they get cash to pay the rented blue crowd
GuyWise101:

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by garfield1: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
rolams:

I can't agree with you on this. Kano' s result won't matter this time because it will be share. Katsina matters a lot now.

Always include the effect of BVAS in this election.

While atiku may win katsina,tinubu will take kano
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by candygist: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
GuyWise101:

With still the same old naira note ?
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by rolams(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
garfield1:

While atiku may win katsina,tinubu will take kano

Ok.
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Unstoppable jagaban
BAT is the next president, beerfraud pigs should know this and have peace of mind

🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Asiwaju is unstoppable

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
candygist:

With still the same old naira note ?

😀😀😀😀

Don’t mind those 🐗🐷🐖
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by tunapawizzy: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
this campaign is balablu
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by shegra58: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
kessdivine4all:
The Dawn of a new era
have you heard? About 10,000 polling unit in Lagos State LP haven't get a single party agent grin you know what that means?

FAILURE cheesy

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by christopheojo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

#Relief is here

All these people on blue are prisoner!
Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by seunjungle1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akoi kudi, Ba kudi; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dole!

Re: Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State by Kayharry(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2023
GuyWise101:

But why dem dey rent crowd ? Who dem dey fool ?

Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel / 87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku