Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. (407 Views)

Iā€™m Interested In Better Nigeria ā€“ Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos ā€“ Omokri / The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by kollinzgee(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Its so sad there are no real patriotic Nigerian,this coming election is the first one i understand as an adult i was a teenager during the last one and i am sad to say i am disappointed, most Nigerian are progressive thinkers maybe they have allowed frustration and poverty to becloud their judgement.

I cant believe that despite all we have being through: hunger,depression,insecurity,massacre ,harship we still allow tribalism and religious sentiment to becloud our judgement,same mistakes our parents made in the past ,do you know that 90%
of people in my street in lagos do not have pvc,almost all touts and thugs in lagos have pvc but most educated people and students do not havr pvc and will choose to sit at home during the election.
Nigeria is like a sick patient that is not given the right medication he/wull surely die as the ailment progresses,if we dobt get it right now i forsee imminent collapse of Nigeria in less than 10 years

3 Likes

Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Jashub: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Are you just realizing this ? Bros, don't bother about Nigeria and Nigerians; just leave them alone and focus on your japa or business. As for me , this country and its people have been cursed by God since the day it was created
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Sannisege: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Reality don dey hit the disobedient children. We will show you shege on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Jashub: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sannisege:
Reality don dey hit the disobedient children. We will show you shege on Saturday
Atiku will win the election. Mark my words. As for the druggy agbado candidate you're peddling , if he and his thugs should do nonsense in Lagos ...if they even try nonsense , soldiers will haunch him wella.

3 Likes

Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by samwillyco1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
That's true some people are I don't care people, after the election they will be crying more than those that Voted Wisely
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Chidiemanuel: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu,Atiku Disappointed As Apostle sulieman declares Support for obi (Video)
WATch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC_wAMXNohM
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Parachoko: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
kollinzgee:
Its so sad there are no real patriotic Nigerian,this coming election is the first one i understand as an adult i was a teenager during the last one and i am sad to say i am disappointed, most Nigerian are progressive thinkers maybe they have allowed frustration and poverty to becloud their judgement.

I cant believe that despite all we have being through: hunger,depression,insecurity,massacre ,harship we still allow tribalism and religious sentiment to becloud our judgement,same mistakes our parents made in the past ,do you know that 90%
of people in my street in lagos do not have pvc,almost all touts and thugs in lagos have pvc but most educated people and students do not havr pvc and will choose to sit at home during the election.
Nigeria is like a sick patient that is not given the right medication he/wull surely die as the ailment progresses,if we dobt get it right now i forsee imminent collapse of Nigeria in less than 10 years
Wailing wailer
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Viscuz: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
Wailing wailer

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Tinubu must remember Sunday igboho
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Parachoko: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Peter Obi will never become the President of Nigeria

A man that run Anambra aground

You com think we will vote for the Wicked and Visionless man šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cry all you want, it won't stop majority of we Nigerians from voting The Jargaban Borgu

2 Likes

Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by chukwuibuipob: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
sad The present one is already here n comatose. Thanks to Alhaji Atiku and his people
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2023
JAGABAN of BORGU

Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by SmartPolician: 2:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Jashub:
Are you just realizing this ? Bros, don't bother about Nigeria and Nigerians; just leave them alone and focus on your japa or business. As for me , this country and its people have been cursed by God since the day it was created

God didn't curse Nigeria, we cursed the country ourselves because Nigerians don't even believe in the country that was forced on us.
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by PoloG: 2:46am On Feb 21, 2023
tinubu will transform nigeria just like he did in lagos
Re: Its So Sad Most Nigerians Dont Want A Better Nigeria. by Hopium: 2:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Na them cheesy First time voters

Ogbeni park one side jooor.

Nigerians don't want a better Nigeria because they aren't voting for scammer Pandora

Dem never wipe you oriamo cord, you don dey cry roll for ground. cheesy Stand gidigba make the cord hit you before running alele cheesy

4 days to election, dem don they wail. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Abuja Indigenous Ethnic Youths (pictures) / When You Try To Defend Tinubu On Live TV / Nigerian Youth React As Peter Obi Cries Out For Another Ojoro In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.