Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,338 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

A Tweet That Changed My Financial Level In Lagos Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Tweet That Changed My Financial Level In Lagos Nigeria (373 Views)

Elon Musk Replies Twitter Lawsuit Threat With A Meme Tweet[Pictures] / An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tweet That Changed My Financial Level In Lagos Nigeria by Meshie(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
A tweet that changed my financial level in Lagos Nigeria
Inflation is killing everyone.

Students stayed at home for over 8 months because of the government and ASUU strike.

Many had their life altered already. hu

And there’s no guarantee there won’t be a strike again in the coming years.

And the result of the strike is that students won’t find it easy to get jobs after school because job descriptions will be saying 24 years of age with 4 years of experience.

And if you’re a student affected by the just-called-off ASUU strike, you will definitely know what life after school is like after the 8 months at home.

It’s tough.

You will find it hard to buy whatever you want for yourself because there’s no money.
You won’t be able to provide for friends and family because there’s no money.
You will feel frustrated about everything and just want things to get better.
And here we are with more threats of a global recession.

It is now common knowledge that the government has failed us.

They don’t care about you and me.

All they care about is how to embezzle the little money flowing into the economy.

And that’s what they will keep doing.

That’s all they care about and not you or I.

The whole Nigerian system has failed us.

And it is time you realize that “no one can save you except YOU.”
Nobody owes you anything.

I realized this late in my life and I don’t want the same for you.

And saying this reminded me of my rough journey. I finished quite well in school with a 4.3 GPA.

But when I needed to go to NYSC and collect my transcript. My school said they misplaced my results.

Imagine the incompetence.

I couldn’t go to NYSC with my mates and I was so devastated.

I couldn’t do anything for a whole year and was sulking. They couldn’t find my result and I decided to find work without my certificate.

As you know, it was so tough. I was rejected everywhere because I have no results.

One man even told me:

“People That Have Results Are Finding It Hard To Get A Job, Talk More You That Has No Results.”
I took it to heart and cried.

I didn’t give up and I kept finding good jobs to prove the man wrong.

And I finally got a job with UBA as a contract worker.

I was paid just N30,000 monthly.

I live in Lagos and the expenses almost killed me.

I decided to find another job after some months because I need something better.

I Applied A Lot And It Was Hard As Usual, Especially For Someone Without A Certificate.
I got a Jumia agent job and I was paid N42,000 monthly.

Kinda better than the former work.

I resumed and I realized how hellish it was. I leave my house as early as 5 Am (typical Lagos) and I work from 7:30 to 9 pm every day.

We pull all-nighters sometimes and I was always so tired. But I have no other choice this time, I need to keep going.

And one day while scrolling through Twitter, I saw a tweet from someone that changed my life.

This tweet came at the right time and it transformed my life. The information inside this tweet is the exact info I will show you on this page.

I’m pretty sure it will transform your life as it transformed mine.

It will help you live through this recession without fear (and with money)
It will set you up for life for whatever you want to do for yourself
It will give you the opportunity to afford whatever you want for yourself and your family member without thinking of the recession.
You get to spend without thinking of where the next money is coming from.
And many more good things you have always wished for yourself.
But before I get into the information I discovered and also show you this information…
Let’s come to an even term.
You too can also be a party of this story by checking out this link below 👇👇 and click here
You can also check out the number on my signature, to reach me via WhatsApp or inbox, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Tweet That Changed My Financial Level In Lagos Nigeria by Meshie(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Meshie:
A tweet that changed my financial level in Lagos Nigeria
Inflation is killing everyone.

Students stayed at home for over 8 months because of the government and ASUU strike.

Many had their life altered already. hu

And there’s no guarantee there won’t be a strike again in the coming years.

And the result of the strike is that students won’t find it easy to get jobs after school because job descriptions will be saying 24 years of age with 4 years of experience.

And if you’re a student affected by the just-called-off ASUU strike, you will definitely know what life after school is like after the 8 months at home.

It’s tough.

You will find it hard to buy whatever you want for yourself because there’s no money.
You won’t be able to provide for friends and family because there’s no money.
You will feel frustrated about everything and just want things to get better.
And here we are with more threats of a global recession.

It is now common knowledge that the government has failed us.

They don’t care about you and me.

All they care about is how to embezzle the little money flowing into the economy.

And that’s what they will keep doing.

That’s all they care about and not you or I.

The whole Nigerian system has failed us.

And it is time you realize that “no one can save you except YOU.”
Nobody owes you anything.

I realized this late in my life and I don’t want the same for you.

And saying this reminded me of my rough journey. I finished quite well in school with a 4.3 GPA.

But when I needed to go to NYSC and collect my transcript. My school said they misplaced my results.

Imagine the incompetence.

I couldn’t go to NYSC with my mates and I was so devastated.

I couldn’t do anything for a whole year and was sulking. They couldn’t find my result and I decided to find work without my certificate.

As you know, it was so tough. I was rejected everywhere because I have no results.

One man even told me:

“People That Have Results Are Finding It Hard To Get A Job, Talk More You That Has No Results.”
I took it to heart and cried.

I didn’t give up and I kept finding good jobs to prove the man wrong.

And I finally got a job with UBA as a contract worker.

I was paid just N30,000 monthly.

I live in Lagos and the expenses almost killed me.

I decided to find another job after some months because I need something better.

I Applied A Lot And It Was Hard As Usual, Especially For Someone Without A Certificate.
I got a Jumia agent job and I was paid N42,000 monthly.

Kinda better than the former work.

I resumed and I realized how hellish it was. I leave my house as early as 5 Am (typical Lagos) and I work from 7:30 to 9 pm every day.

We pull all-nighters sometimes and I was always so tired. But I have no other choice this time, I need to keep going.

And one day while scrolling through Twitter, I saw a tweet from someone that changed my life.

This tweet came at the right time and it transformed my life. The information inside this tweet is the exact info I will show you on this page.

I’m pretty sure it will transform your life as it transformed mine.

It will help you live through this recession without fear (and with money)
It will set you up for life for whatever you want to do for yourself
It will give you the opportunity to afford whatever you want for yourself and your family member without thinking of the recession.
You get to spend without thinking of where the next money is coming from.
And many more good things you have always wished for yourself.
But before I get into the information I discovered and also show you this information…
Let’s come to an even term.
You too can also be a party of this story by checking out this link below 👇👇 and click here
You can also check out the number on my signature, to reach me via WhatsApp or inbox, Thanks.
Re: A Tweet That Changed My Financial Level In Lagos Nigeria by Meshie(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Try to reach me on☎️+2349139934839 to support you
Re: A Tweet That Changed My Financial Level In Lagos Nigeria by Meshie(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Inbox

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Commercial Garri Processing Business Profitably / Africa-focused Crypto Firm "Paxful" Announces Closure / Panic As Heritage Bank Struggles To Stay Afloat Amid Mass Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.