Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet (1079 Views)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / John Bassey: Proprietor Beats Ex-Employee Demanding His Salary (Photos) / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by onochurch(f): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Lord's Chosen: Ex-Employee raises alarm over threat to life by Pastor Mouka, Petitions AIG Zone 2.

By Naomisophyblog

A former employee of Pastor Lazarus Muoka, the General Overseer of The Lordโ€™s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, Mr. Dike Atuenyi has petitioned the Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 2, Onikan, Lagos over the threat to his life by his former employer for demanding his 13 years unpaid salaries.

Mr Atuenyi who spoke to some journalists over the weekend alleged that some people called him with hidden numbers and threatened to deal him if he does not withdraw the case against pastor Muoka and that they already have his picture and residential address.

Mr Atuenyi had in a petition to the AIG, zone 2 dated 31st January, 2023 through the Ambassadors for Peace and Enlightenment Foundation, APEF, a human rights organization alleged that Pastor Muoka had asked him to resign his appointment with the Lagos state ministry of transport to head the transport department of the ministry with an appointment letter dated June 10th , 2009 with the promise to pay him twice of what he was paid at the Lagos state ministry of transport.

Consequently, he resigned and joined Pastor Muoka who never honoured his promise. According to Mr Dike, each time he asked for his salary, Pastor Muoka would tell him that he had great plans to establish him in a big way and that he should relax, and never paid him a dime until he left the place in November, 2022 to demand for his unpaid salaries.

Mr Atuenyi further stated that sometime in January, 2023, he was invited by pastor Muoka following the intervention of Ambassadors for Peace and Enlightenment Foundation, APEF, a human rights organization he cried to for help for settlement of their differences but to his amazement, he got the most fearful and terrifying threats to his life, to the extent that he was repeatedly told to go and enquire about the whereabouts of Juliet, popularly known as One man mopol (a deceased member of the church who was murdered shortly after she collided with pastor Lazarus Mouka).....

Read more of this report on :
https://www.naomisophyblog.com.ng/2023/02/20/lords-chosen-ex-employee-raises-alarm-over-threat-to-life-by-pastor-lazarus-mouka-petitions-aig-zone-2/

Re: Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by Karemarealty288(m): 5:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Church scam...
Re: Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by effort1: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Church scam...

Pastors keep lying to their congregations. They keep hiding behind "touch not my annointed" to perpetrate absurdity and commit crime.
Re: Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by Tzar91: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2023
You were told to resign from your well paying job as far back as 2009 and you did, you were never paid a dime from 2009 to 2022 and you you kept working, how can i believe you. Don't you have a family that you are feeding so as to request for ur salary since then, if this you story is true then you don't deserve to be paid because you are f00lish for allowing ur fellow man to use you this way.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by Franzinni: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
The pastor that did rituals for wedding ... Go and see his wedding video ... The type of chosen they are is not of the lord ...

Is it easy for a man to turn his congregation into living breathing billboard?

Haha gullible christians that are too lazy to read the bible, expecting pastor to read and tell them what it says ... Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by heartbeat84: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
13years of unpaid salaries, May God have mercy
Re: Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by seborrhic: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
So for 13yrs what was he living on,air๏ผŸ
The thing is that some people think there are many nigerians that can believe anything so they come up with all kinds of ridiculous stories
Someone owed you salary for 1 to 2,3 yrs yet you kept quiet till 13 yrs because you are telling stories to beaties
Re: Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet by sreamsense: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
I can't comment on this pastor until I hear his own side of story. It is difficult to believe you worked for somebody after resigning your former work(meaning you are working at full-time) for 13yrs without paying you dime. How have you been feeding your family then? Why didn't you report all this while? Is it easy to do full-time work for two years without a dime? I can't just believe that story like that without asking questions for clearifications.

When the NGO settled the matter, somebody called you with unknown number and threaten you. Give the number and call date to police to get the name and track person that threaten you except you just made the story up to get 13years salary to become millionaire. I will like the police to also find out what lead to his resignation at his former workplace first to know wheather he honoured the pastor calls or he just decided to join the church after he was sacked.

Are the others staffs working under you in the church being paid on monthly or agreed basis? If they are not being paid, how come none of them has reported and if they are being paid, then why are you excluded? This story is not detail enough for me to put mouth. I will be waiting for church's part

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Shouting Allah Akbar Go On Shooting Spree: 18 Christians Killed / Man Wrongly Convicted Of Rape Released After 29 Years In Prison / Hi Everyone I Got This 419 Mail In My Inbox Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.