Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Winner Of This Upcoming Election.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winner Of This Upcoming Election.. (446 Views)

Beheaded Lawmaker To Participate In Upcoming Election / FACT! South East/south South Votes Will Determine The Upcoming Election! / 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winner Of This Upcoming Election.. by Unyimekelvin: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2023
President buhari already programmed Tinubu 🚿🚿🚿to win this election✍️✍️..No matter what other candidates does, they can never win this election.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am fully obedient but buhari will never allow any opposition party to win this election.πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€”

You can bet your your scrotal sac nd your kidney, this i have seen!!!!!🀝🀝🀝🀝

πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„β›ΉοΈ
Re: Winner Of This Upcoming Election.. by 1Dray(m): 1:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
President buhari already programmed Tinubu 🚿🚿🚿to win this election✍️✍️..No matter what other candidates does, they can never win this election.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am fully obedient but buhari will never allow any opposition party to win this election.πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€”

You can bet your your scrotal sac nd your kindney, this i have seen!!!!!🀝🀝🀝🀝

πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„β›ΉοΈ

You're fully disobedient. Go and rest nobody asked for your inconsequential opinion. Go baff, you never baff.

1 Like

Re: Winner Of This Upcoming Election.. by Urheadmaster(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Don't you think it is very early for you to begin display your ignorance tongue
Unyimekelvin:

πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„β›ΉοΈ
Re: Winner Of This Upcoming Election.. by Urchinpainer: 4:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„β›ΉοΈ

Every idiot that wants to talk trash will say he is Obidient. It shows Obidients run the show.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku & Pdp's Agent In PH Confesses After Arrest With $300k 24hr To Election / Voting Has Commenced Fully In The North, Voting Yet To Start Fully In The South / Peter Obi And Wife Cast Their Votes In Agulu, Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.